Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina!--- Husband and Wife??!

+3
Yamasaki Akaiko
Irielo
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
7 posters

Go down

NaruHina!--- Husband and Wife??! Empty NaruHina!--- Husband and Wife??!

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:48 pm

So yeah been so long since I made a post :P and well I was wondering.. Do you think Naruto and Hinata are considered a married couple O_o?? after all what Madara said and what not.. so yeah what do you think?? NaruHina!--- Husband and Wife??! 1906553478 
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

NaruHina!--- Husband and Wife??! Empty Re: NaruHina!--- Husband and Wife??!

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:22 pm

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:So yeah been so long since I made a post :P and well I was wondering.. Do you think Naruto and Hinata are considered a married couple O_o?? after all what Madara said and what not.. so yeah what do you think?? NaruHina!--- Husband and Wife??! 1906553478 

I don't think Naruto and Hinata are considered as a married couple because they are not an official couple to start with yet. Madara calling Hinata "missus" happened only in non-accurate translations. I think the right one was "girl". Moreover, even though Madara would have considered Hinata as Naruto's "wife", it does not make them husband and wife. Madara in that regard would remain a third party like Sai and Minato in NS case.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:01 pm

Mmm i see what you mean Irielo and actually the use of missus is not a bad translation there are even other mangas that use the word missus and I can confirm it and well yeah Madara is a third-party too, and well not only Madara but I think everyone in the alliance considers Naruto and Hinata a married couple too(and if not married at least something more than just friends "so the words secret lovers is no more :P for NaruHina"), but dunno there haven't been too much deep investigation regarding the others too much so yeah dunno I think in my point of view that they(Shinobi Alliance) think Naruto and Hinata are a married couple, and well that's my point of view that's why i'm asking what you all think  NaruHina!--- Husband and Wife??! 1906553478 so yeah.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:37 pm

No one considers a bunch of teenagers as married, especially people who don't know them at all. Even their closest friends wouldn't consider them married.

The only reason the Mangastream translation isn't a complete mistranslation is "missus" is slang for "girl"--which is what Madara called Hinata (he only singled her out because of her power demonstration using Kurama's chakra, no other reason)--and Mangastream is always using slang in their translations to try to make it sound "cooler." That's why Mangastream will constantly have characters say things that they didn't really say, or technically have something similar to a more direct translation only if you're able to figure out the English slang choice.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:23 am

They are not married. I don't see a ring on either of their ring fingers.

It isn't even offical yet.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:14 am

ehmmm... I know they are not married O_o I said.. are considered @racefan ... it's totally different that's why the title has a ?? and I explained my reasons just below them... If it was missinterpretated.. then dunno 'cause I'm explaining the reasons and well @Yamasaki is it me or u are kind of aggressive towards me ?? XD "just kidding", mmmm why say bunch of teenagers??? and well yes missus can be used as either wife or girl but is more used for and I quote
" Missus: *a man's wife* even the meaning says it "
and yes she was singled out because of the use of Kurama's boost.... and actually I don't read mangastream.. I read in
Spoiler:
that I think has a more consistent way of translation.. as for singling Hinata out remember Naruto too has singled Hinata out a lot of times from everyone else but Madara only said Missus not Hinata's actual name.. 'cause to tell you the truth why would someone(third party) care about the name of another person?? that's why she's singled out using missus to define Hinata as Naruto's lover or so I think and well if I am wrong then I'll admit that I am wrong =D
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:02 pm

Go read up the actual definition of missus, because you are only paying attention to the "common" definition. It doesn't matter what it's most used for. Mangastream uses slang most of the time when doing their translations. That's why Minato called Naruto a "bastard" when he was just supposed to be impressed with Naruto--because in a slang context it was a good thing whereas the "common" definition is anything but good. It's also why Mangastream put in "if you're splitting hairs" that some people didn't understand because they don't get English slang.

As for where you read it, that doesn't matter. There are only two scanlation groups for the Naruto series right now in English: Mangapanda and Mangastream. Every website that posts the Naruto scanlations in English is taking it from one of those two groups. I checked the website you mentioned and it used Mangastream's version for chapter 616. If you want to know whose scanlation you are reading, pay attention to the watermarks on the pages while you're reading. The website you use to read doesn't tell you who is responsible for the translation.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:24 pm

mmmm ok i see what you mean and I take up your points Yamasaki :D
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:28 pm

I don't think they are married yet as they aren't officially a couple till now.
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:08 pm

mmm Yest it's true they are not married but do you think been married to each other is Naruto's and Hinata's dream ???
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:00 pm

Not yet, but there's always the movie the future ;)
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:11 pm

mmmm well the movie gives a lot of hope but at the same time I'm not so hoping too much I guess if it follows the storyline of the manga then I could take it into account, but as it is said it does follow the storyline... guh but we need to wait and see who knows what might happen, I know I want to see a NaruHina epilogue and a lot of us want that too but guh.. so frustrating!!!
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbear32 Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:13 pm

They are not married, but if they are, I would probably get too excited when they "do" get married.
pinkbear32
pinkbear32

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:06 pm

Hehehehe ok now they are husband and wife ajajajaja YOU CAN'T DENY IT NOW!!!! AJAAJJAJAJA and well they have 2 kids now so yeah I win :P
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:13 pm

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:Hehehehe ok now they are husband and wife ajajajaja YOU CAN'T DENY IT NOW!!!! AJAAJJAJAJA and well they have 2 kids now so yeah I win :P

What is this absolute NONSENSE??? You won nothing at all. This is the kind of attitude which pisses me the most off no matter what pairing one supports. Should I remind you that, at that time you started this thread, NaruHina was not canon? Should I remind you that, at that time you started this thread chapter 700 was even not out.

If you pay attention with what has been done so far here, you would realize that people already discussed about possible NH family and kids. So, don't dare to think that you won anything in case your statement was serious.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:16 pm

woah woah take it easy Irielo I was just kidding sorry if you got the wrong interpretation O_O, and well I do admit it's kind of childish my attitude but you kind of know how I am.. so so I think it's nothing to get too overworked about.. I'm just too hyped up now thanks to the movie scans that have come out recently I just want to shout out loud of happiness =D
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:28 pm

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:woah woah take it easy Irielo I was just kidding sorry if you got the wrong interpretation O_O, and well I do admit it's kind of childish my attitude but you kind of know how I am.. so so I think it's nothing to get too overworked about.. I'm just too hyped up now thanks to the movie scans that have come out recently I just want to shout out loud of happiness =D

If you are not a child, then, please, do not behave"childish". I don't have anything against jokes, but the line between jokes and trolling is often thin if you get what I mean. And the way you've written, was as if you were the only one who were expecting Naruto and Hinata to be husband and wife one day, which is something ridiculous and presumptuous, as any true NaruHina fan, would have expected or wanted something like that happening at the end of the day...

...Not only you. So, don't get to hyped-up and know how to address your fellow NH fans. Thanks!

Last edited by Irielo on Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:32 pm

Ohh now I see what you mean Irielo well you know I'd never go to the extreme to troll and well yes we all are NaruHina fans here, and woah it's been like 6 months I think and I think I still get you lost when it comes to me and my posts XD
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:34 pm

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:Ohh now I see what you mean Irielo well you know I'd never go to the extreme to troll and well yes we all are NaruHina fans here, and woah it's been like 6 months I think and I think I still get you lost when it comes to me and my posts XD

To the bolded: So, try to be more accurate. I only know you here, not in real/everyday's/face to face life.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:37 pm

well I think I did actually get my point in some posts in two or three times and you did get what I meant.. and yes we don't know each other face to face but hey I think you are a pretty cool person and really awesome
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:44 pm

Thanks for the compliment! Anyway, people here are cool and awesome. Maybe you should just check the way you write sometimes... It can lead to some confusions and misinterpretations regarding what you really want to express...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:47 pm

yep I know that but hey NOW I think I'm better at expressing myself remember I wasn't at my best at the start when I got in the forums.. but ok..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:59 pm

I'm not judging you there Rick. When I started to participate here, I was still learning a lot about the series and NH (and I'm still learning until now). The thing is that there are so much people who know more than me or you about Naruto, that stating that "I won this or that" would be kind of arrogant imo.

Of course, I am happy when I see that a prediction of mine came to realization, but I try to keep in mind that there are others who can, more often than me, make awesome predictions. I prefer to stop here because we might go off-topic there.

Anyway, Naruto and Hinata being husband and wife and having kids were already in the "mindset" of the NH fandom long before you started this thread...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:09 pm

well yes it was in the mind of everyone and we can say that we got our dream realized for every one of us NaruHina fans =D
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down