Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina! Making a dream a reality

+4
senjusana
Mustang
Irielo
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NaruHina! Making a dream a reality - Page 2 Empty Re: NaruHina! Making a dream a reality

Post by endame Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:38 pm

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:"shown more like cause he hasn't said a single thing about romance nor his real feelings regarding Hinata's confession and yes he has demonstrated he cares about her he hasn't said a single thing about his true feelings"

mmm well that´s true, but as many ppl has stated before, Naruto is a man of actions not words, nonetheless i think that he has to say some words to hinata, may be he doesn´t confess his feelings, i hope something like: "Hinata you don´t need to chase after me anymore because you reached me some time ago" to declare NH canon, but you know, something that states his feelings without saying them, but who knows, anything would happen to make naruto´s feelings clear.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

NaruHina! Making a dream a reality - Page 2 Empty Re: NaruHina! Making a dream a reality

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:38 am

Yes that's true endame.. Naruto has been expressing himself a lot but it would be more and simply pretty clear if Naruto said the words I LOVE YOU to Hinata, that would end everything... I think... dunno... on another note I just thought that the dream Hinata's having right now in the bench and that, is that Hinata's pregnant with Naruto's child and they are taking a leisure slow walk around the park and just sat in the bench to pass some quality time together, that's why Hinata puts her head in Naruto's shoulder and Naruto smiles gently to her because of that.. that would be awesome I think so yea..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:01 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:Yes that's true endame.. Naruto has been expressing himself a lot but it would be more and simply pretty clear if Naruto said the words I LOVE YOU to Hinata, that would end everything... I think... dunno... on another note I just thought that the  dream Hinata's having right now in the bench and that, is that Hinata's pregnant with Naruto's child and they are taking a leisure slow walk around the park and just sat in the bench to pass some quality time together, that's why Hinata puts her head in Naruto's shoulder and Naruto smiles gently to her because of that.. that would be awesome I think so yea..

^
OMG!I love the way u have described the moment. I would run around my house and yay about when this happens..
NaruHina Forever!
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:07 am

I'm glad someone more likes the idea of that jejejej
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:10 pm

I love that idea(about the dream) too but you know? since this is a shonen manga, when someone says "I love you" that person says it as a good bye (Kushina) or is gonna be in trouble/danger (Sakura and Hinata) or to be rejected (sakura and Lee) nevertheless i hope to be proven wrong.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:31 pm

And I hope so too that you are wrong endame 'cause Naruto's confession is on the way and when Naruto's confession happens then we get what kushinas advice meant in the romantic aspect that she mentioned as I already posted in NS thread and Hinata making the first move thread
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:44 pm

Naruto is not Hinata nor Sakura. So, expecting him to confess the way the girls did is not something I would do. Hinata's resolve in chapter 573 and wish in 633 showed that she already trusts Naruto's feelings. I don't think she made that resolve and express that wish out of superficial things but out of a deep feeling that she had after interacting with Naruto in 558-559 and 614-616.

So, maybe as readers there are some expectations of Naruto confessing but him confessing or showing his feelings would more happen through actions.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:51 pm

Mmm I see what you mean Irielo and yes Naruto's not Hinata nor sak but Naruto's confession has been foreshadowed a lot or so little that no one remembers it and then that would be a very surprising moment cause the main char confesses his feelings and well yeah it could be mote of a expressing it than saying it but how I see it Naruto will confess I think so wana bet? ;)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:59 pm

There's no point for me to bet about it. If he has to confess then he will. But to me, it is still something optional. I would not be disappointed if he does not confess the way the girls did. Thanking Hinata for being by his side and holding her hand was already like a confession, imo. There could be another moment involving both of them but him confessing is not something I am expecting absolutely.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:25 am

And neither would I be disappointed if Naruto doesn't confess and hey about the bet that's just for a little fun nothing more and well I do think Naruto's going to confess I could explain it more but right now I'm going to the doctor to get a medical check up
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2