Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hinata making the first move?

+2
Irielo
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
6 posters

Go down

Hinata making the first move? Empty Hinata making the first move?

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:11 pm

I was looking through tumblr and something sparked this question in my head.. we all know we been wanting Naruto to show a confirmation moment to complete what we support as the main and only love interest for Naruto, Hinata.

But..if Hinatas shyness that was built upon part 1 to Part 2 of being more confident in her ability as a Ninja and ability to speak up to Naruto was heavily shown to us about her character.. what if it's Hinata to make the move to seal the deal for NH in a part of the manga where it's more obvious then ever of Naruto falling for Hinata?

I've seen this beautiful post war pic of Hinata and Naruto kissing, and Hinata as she's been saying to herself through this war of how she's going to be by Narutos side no matter what multiple times.. doesn't it seem her final challenge for herself is to show physical interaction? A.k.a a hug or possible kiss? After the war? O_O it seems very possible to me! What do you think? (BTW I know Narutos final answer is what we are waiting for but there's been so many hints he's falling for her.. I think it's just a matter of time)

Last edited by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Hinata making the first move? Empty Re: Hinata making the first move?

Post by Irielo Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:23 pm

Lol! I always had the feeling that if there were any NaruHina kissing scene, that Hinata would be the one initiating it. I can even imagine Naruto being too shy or nervous to make such a move. Hinata kissing him would make him blush but he would also enjoy the moment to the maximum...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:44 pm

That's the thing I don't think I ever did till now xD it all clicked like a perfect puzzle! I so see this happening..
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:53 pm

Hinata the one kissing Naruto it could happen but remember Naruto knows fully well Hinata loves him so Naruto knowing this could kind of get bold and say to himself to heck with everything and just kisses Hinata now that I too can see happening
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:00 pm

I would prefer seeing Hinata making the first move. That would show how she started: being shy around Naruto but comfortable and bold with him at the end of the day.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:18 pm

the thing about Hinata making that move, it wouldn't be such a bad thing, it has been kind of foreshadowed a bit since the confession, not often, but I can say at least 2 maybe 3 times, plus Hinata has already kind of made her move on Naruto, the confession was the biggest step in telling Naruto that she wants to be with him, so it does make me wonder, what's next, if Naruto is too shy to say something, maybe even do something, it could be up to Hinata to stake her claim about being with the number one, hyperactive, knuckleheaded ninja.

Naruto will possibly hesitate, maybe that is because he doesn't know how to act according to the situation, maybe because he has never experienced it for himself, so maybe getting a kiss that Hinata initiates will break that ice. Naruto being shy about it would be pretty realistic as well, a person who is so confident, yet, doesn't know how to act accordingly would add some charm to when it does occur, it would make it more impactful.

Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:18 pm

That's true too and as I said in the ns thread that kushinas advice about romantic feelings will come to light when Naruto's confession come to happen then we get that Naruto's going to confess and maybe he will kiss Hinata, but regarding Hinata kissing Naruto that could be true too but remember she's a quiet type so I think Naruto will be the one to start the kiss and then Hinata follows Naruto's lead
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:32 pm

To think that Hinata is only a "silent type" or someone shy, is like falling into stereotypes and forgetting that she can also act and speak in a bold way. Her intervention against Pein and her confession as well as her slap and speech to Naruto in 615 proved that.

Hinata making such a move would be sweet considering how shy she was in the beginning. I have nothing against if it would happen the other way around but Hinata initiating the kiss would show that her quiet personality is no more a problem for her. That she tanked enough self-confidence to do so because Naruto gave her this feeling.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:33 pm

Kushina's advice isn't 100% full proof, the biggest evidence of it is, with NS, I would prefer Naruto to follow his own instincts over his mother's advice, to go to someone whom he is drawn to, not because his mother told him to do it. one could safely assume that he is drawn to Hinata.

plus I disagree with Naruto initiating it, I think it would be even better if Hinata took the lead and Naruto follows it, maybe that is because he still hasn't fully grasped the concept of love just yet, he is learning, but it is still new to him, Hinata was definitely the first to show him what love is, after that he learned from his mother, which he didn't really know about. in terms of romantic love, Hinata was certainly the first to show him that aspect.

the fact is, if Hinata is the one to initiate the kissing scene, it would be perfect, realistic at the same time, and if Naruto follows Hinata's lead, that also wouldn't be such a bad thing, so I am all for Hinata to initiate the first kiss, in storyline wise, I think it will be tomorrow when it will mean something, to which I am talking about Naruto's birthday.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:39 pm

Ie I didn't meant that Hinata was a silent type or a shy type what I meant is that Hinata yes has gained a lot of confidence but she's more patient and reserved than when the time to act up or say the things that needs to be said or done come to play in so I see more realistic Naruto confessing and kissing Hinata, and yes I too see pretty realistic Hinata kissing Naruto but after Naruto confesses his feelings
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:53 pm

You might be unsure about Naruto's feelings but it seems Hinata is not unsure about them. She made a resolve (573) and expressed a wish (633) showing that she feels that Naruto is falling for her. I think that Hinata does not even need Naruto to confess because she appreciates already how the guy is behaving with her.

Moreover, Hinata is patient yes but when it's the right time to act, she will act. When Naruto came back to Konoha after his training with Jiraiya, when he first met her, he asked her to come with him. She got confused and thought it was too soon, meaning that she needed some development... Now that she is feeling that Naruto has started to reciprocate her feelings, I think she is ready to make those moves like kissing him and so on...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:17 am

Ie I'm not confussed about Naruto's feelings and yes as I've already stated Naruto has shown how he feels as like a lot of us has seen so well I do think Naruto's going to confess though
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Satou Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:56 am

At first I wanted Naruto to make the first move to kiss. Now I can imagine Hinata doing it. I let me surprise.
Satou
Satou

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:03 pm

To tell the truth it would be pretty interesting and funny if Naruto and Hinata just kiss each other without thinking at the same time  Hinata making the first move? 3495430729 
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:30 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:To tell the truth it would be pretty interesting and funny if Naruto and Hinata just kiss each other without thinking at the same time  Hinata making the first move? 3495430729 

Coming to think of this..it would look really cute Hinata making the first move? 789588777 
But yeah Hinata making the first move would look good.It should be like Naruto hugging her first and then Hinata initiating the kiss.

Last edited by senjusana on Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error corrected)
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down