Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364)

+24
lily567
meow69
Irielo
endame
Bubbles
Secret_lovers
socorro333
Satou
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Batokusanagi
senjusana
NaruHina <3
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Sacred Fire
Twin Steps
Fallere825
kagome1991
Yamasaki Akaiko
racefan1992
Mustang
Taushishi17
Zoey
Beautiful Hime
Starlight
28 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364) - Page 3 Empty Re: Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364)

Post by Taushishi17 Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:38 am

Most of NS won't watch it or NS will say it can't wait until 631 is animated and the CPR scene. Honestly I can't wait either so we can wake NS from its dream lol
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364) - Page 3 Empty Re: Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364)

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:57 am

mmm mmm Simply amazing as any other NaruHina moment that has been done in the manga and anime, it was just simply and marvelous done.. the dead of Neji... GOD that hurt.. I cried.. I cried when Hinata was inspiring Naruto again... and I cried when Naruto remembered everyone so far.. so yeah simply top notch as any other NaruHina moment..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:32 am

Mustang wrote:alright shipping glasses on,  Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364) - Page 3 1512314842 

So going by what Naruto said in todays episode, he is going to share everything with Hinata basically, his nindo, his beliefs and now his life, at least the anime did well with this moment, it is all important towards NaruHina.

makes me wonder, how badly did NS take this episode.

Anime isn't importent too anything, only the manga does.

But in all seriousiness, i'm glad the anime team did it justice and did everything properly.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by pingpong2411 Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:15 am

FINALLY!!! THE WAIT IS OVER

The first thing that entered my mind was the slap sounded really painful, LOL. Seriously, according to my experience, that kink of slap would leave a mark and it hurt like hell XD

The animation was really good. The absolute silence after the HQ was attacked sent chill down my spine. I really like the background music when Neji died. Very touching. And the characters' voices were so emotional that I almost cried.

The one thing that I love about this chapter in the manga is how Hinata kept her eyes fixed on Naruto's the whole time she gave him that speech. It showed her determination. However, in the anime, there was a small moment that Hinata looked down a little bit. Just a tiny, tiny bit, but somehow I feel like it broke the intense of the situation. I think I've been too nitpicking LOL

Overall, I think the anime team has done an excellent job. This episode is really worth waiting for.
pingpong2411
pingpong2411

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:33 am

it was worth wating for but did anyone notice something
when naruto reached for hinata's hand and touched it, idk know how to explain it but there was something there in that moment
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:47 am

^^^^
I saw it, Lily-chan! It was like Naruto leaned into her touch, like he wanted to be closer, as if he liked the feeling and wanted to savor it. He even closed his eyes and had this really serene look on his face as he did so.

Good episode. Lots and lots of feels though. Shikaku and Inoichi!! ;_;
And then Neji. ://// Still not over it. Doubt I ever will be.

Animation quality was really good as per Naruto standards.
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:03 am

Rejoice, NaruHina fans!! This episode was flawless! :'D  
Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364) - Page 3 195309866 

I have to say that I REALLY like the anime interpretation of those specific panels in the manga. There were like 2-3 manga panels of Naruto slowly gripping Hinata's hand on his face, and I really LOVE how the anime showed it as if he had taken that time to hold her hand to his face. BEAUTIFUL! Was that how it was supposed to be interpreted in the manga as well? Who knows, but I am definitely not mad about it. XD

Tumblr is going INSANE with gifs, and I of course had to join the party. Here are the two I've made so far, and I will probably make more eventually...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:49 am

Strawberry wrote:Rejoice, NaruHina fans!! This episode was flawless! :'D  
Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364) - Page 3 195309866 

I have to say that I REALLY like the anime interpretation of those specific panels in the manga. There were like 2-3 manga panels of Naruto slowly gripping Hinata's hand on his face, and I really LOVE how the anime showed it as if he had taken that time to hold her hand to his face. BEAUTIFUL! Was that how it was supposed to be interpreted in the manga as well? Who knows, but I am definitely not mad about it. XD

Tumblr is going INSANE with gifs, and I of course had to join the party. Here are the two I've made so far, and I will probably make more eventually...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Beautiful work as always Strawberry. The producers definitely pulled out all the stops on this episode.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:55 am

Strawberry, can I use one of your sigs?
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:12 am

Oh! I feel quite alone now... I prefer 10 times the manga version. Shikaku, Inoichi and Neji's deaths were, imo, a bit more emotional in the manga and at least, Hiashi and Neji's Hakkeshou Kaiten looked more badass + the way the panels were drawn gave me more feels. Even the handhold had something more intense in the manga... Well I guess that's just me...

Last edited by Irielo on Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added something)
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:20 am

I just watched the episode and all i can say is that i am amazed!! the animation, the perspectives we didn´t see in the manga everything!!!, when Naruto takes Hinata´s hand i could see him enjoying it!!, it took longer than i expected (the hand hold) he took Hinata´s hand and while doing it he remembered all those people who has gave their lives to protect him, and until then he stands up with Hinata still holding hands!! Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364) - Page 3 3516892631 

It was funny when i saw the images of the next episode, it just need a touch from Naruto to get his chakra to the rest of the alliance, it became clear for me that since this moment Hinata is very very important to Naruto, he has realized what is Hinata willing to do for him.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:24 am

Irielo wrote:Oh! I feel quite alone now... I prefer 10 times the manga version. Shikaku, Inoichi and Neji's deaths were, imo, a bit more emotional in the manga and at least, Hiashi and Neji's Hakkeshou Kaiten looked more badass + the way the panels were drawn gave me more feels. Even the handhold had something more intense in the manga... Well I guess that's just me...

Well yeah the manga looked more badass but you gotta admit that the anime was really good.. I think it's cause it's been so long an I admit I wanted a little more emphasis but some aspects were shown in the anime that really made it look at this chapter on a different perspective so yeah..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:37 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:
Irielo wrote:Oh! I feel quite alone now... I prefer 10 times the manga version. Shikaku, Inoichi and Neji's deaths were, imo, a bit more emotional in the manga and at least, Hiashi and Neji's Hakkeshou Kaiten looked more badass + the way the panels were drawn gave me more feels. Even the handhold had something more intense in the manga... Well I guess that's just me...

Well yeah the manga looked more badass but you gotta admit that the anime was really good.. I think it's cause it's been so long an I admit I wanted a little more emphasis but some aspects were shown in the anime that really made it look at this chapter on a different perspective so yeah..

You know the only thing I can give to an anime when it comes to emotional things, is music. The rest, imo, depends on how things are made: how the manga panels' order are animated for instance... Anyway I won't discuss about pairings' issues basing myself on how good they are fleshed out in an anime episode or not... Everybody has his/her own taste about that. I'm just expressing mine and I'm not criticizing/reproaching others' opinions here.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:27 am

As neither am I Irielo so let's just say yep it was good but the manga gave a kind of more feels? Yah I think so peace :D
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:41 am

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

@Strawberry-chan what are you doing too me!? The feels!!!!!!111111 *faints*

Spoiler:
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:00 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:As neither am I Irielo so let's just say yep it was good but the manga gave a kind of more feels? Yah I think so peace :D

I did not target you while stating that I would not use the anime for pairing purposes (just look how much time NS was mention here) but if things like the handhold are diminished already when they happen the manga, what can one expect when it comes to the anime? That it will change something? Again, I am not addressing to you in particular.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:42 pm

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Very nice work Strawberry-chan!

You're not alone, I prefer the manga version myself, and feel the same as you about it. That being said, I still really liked the anime version, especially the part where Naruto cuddles his cheek against Hinata's hand.
Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364) - Page 3 2865921181 
But then there is my bby Neji.... Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364) - Page 3 2257489412 My heart...
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:05 pm

Just watched it! My feelings! My emotions!  Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364) - Page 3 2257489412  Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364) - Page 3 2257489412  Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364) - Page 3 2257489412 That is all!
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by CRZ_19 Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:48 pm

I loved the episode and thought it was one of the most emotional ones so far in shippuden , but I felt like everything was a little bit rushed. There was stuff that happened in the manga that was not included and stuff that was put but never happened in the manga. An example is the way Sakura protected herself from the spikes when she lifted the concrete never happened. Also for some reason the way Kishi drew the panels in the manga seemed more badass. In my opinion 615 should have been one episode considering it got a volume cover.
CRZ_19
CRZ_19

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:00 pm

Oh Heck. "sorry for the word" now that you mention it yes... Sakura didn't lift a piece of the earth in the manga to save herself.. it was Kakashi who saved her.... and yes the manga was way more better when it comes to the feelings and other things remember the reaction of Naruto's eyes, in this chapter too they dimished it, 'cause there was a time when Naruto looked into Hinata's eyes and he looked really lost asking Hinata to tell him what to do that he really needed the answer...

Last edited by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:09 pm

Aw, you guys are too nice. ;3 Thank you so much, everyone. I'm really glad you liked them. And while we're at it here's the last edit I made for today (a gif set). Probably will make more as the week continues... orz

Spoiler:

Beautiful Hime wrote:Strawberry, can I use one of your sigs?

Of course you can! I only have one small request, though. If you use one of my edits that doesn't have my username on it, just post that it was edited by me somewhere near the picture. Everyone, feel free to use any of my edits if you want to. I don't mind at all. ^.^
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:12 pm

It's finally here, and so many GIFs! I felt the anime team did a good job with this one. After the mess that was 321, I wasn't expecting much from them, but I was satisfied.  Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364) - Page 3 3187358519 

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Yes! Loved that. Honestly I didn't read the chapter like that, but it's definitely possible to fit in there. My thought was that in those 3 panels where Naruto holds Hinata's hand to his face didn't last that long and Naruto then thinks about people who died for him as he's getting up; but you could that actually Naruto held Hinata's hand to his face for longer and he was thinking "so far everyone has..." with Hinata's hand still to his face and only after that he starts getting up.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:16 pm

mmm mmm good point racefan I too thought that Naruto really held Hinata's hand to his face a lot more and thought about that with Hinata's hand in his face so yeah I loved that
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:02 pm

Bubbles wrote:You're not alone, I prefer the manga version myself, and feel the same as you about it. That being said, I still really liked the anime version, especially the part where Naruto cuddles his cheek against Hinata's hand.
Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364) - Page 3 2865921181 
But then there is my bby Neji.... Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364) - Page 3 2257489412 My heart...

Good to know my dear! At least you are getting the point that I'm just giving my preference...

CRZ_19 wrote:I loved the episode and thought it was one of the most emotional ones so far in shippuden , but I felt like everything was a little bit rushed. There was stuff that happened in the manga that was not included and stuff that was put but never happened in the manga. An example is the way Sakura protected herself from the spikes when she lifted the concrete never happened. Also for some reason the way Kishi drew the panels in the manga seemed more badass. In my opinion 615 should have been one episode considering it got a volume cover.

Some reasons you've given there explain why I did not really have the feelings I was expecting from it, well, it's like that...

@Strawberry-chan Really nice works! These look great! Sorry, I did not have the time to compliment you about that before because of dealing with my fresh feelings about episode 364.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:02 am

A Youtuber who reviewed the Ep. said that (like in the manga version) only Hinata could have given that speech too Naruto.

But as per usual Hinata is getting flak and Nejis death is being reduced from "selfless" (which it was, he died protecting both Naruto and Hinata) too "he died too create a pairing moment."

-_-
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next