Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto chapter 675 discussions and 676 predictions

+8
Fallere825
Yamasaki Akaiko
meow69
Mustang
GreatKungLao
Bubbles
Azuula
Irielo
12 posters

Go down

Naruto chapter 675 discussions and 676 predictions Empty Naruto chapter 675 discussions and 676 predictions

Post by Irielo Tue May 06, 2014 8:03 pm

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 675 discussions and 676 predictions Empty Re: Naruto chapter 675 discussions and 676 predictions

Post by Azuula Tue May 06, 2014 8:26 pm

Awesome awesome awesome awesome. All I can say XD
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 675 discussions and 676 predictions Empty Re: Naruto chapter 675 discussions and 676 predictions

Post by Irielo Tue May 06, 2014 8:59 pm

Great chapter indeed! Obito using Kamui on Sakura to bring her back on the battlefield. Then his interaction with Madara and the latter revealing him that he was actually behind what happened to Rin and the Mist's Ninjas. I don't know but Madara seemed to have stabbed Obito. Is he trying to put the seal back inside him in order to use him again as his puppet? Anyway, I feel sorry for Obito, it's quite cruel for him to hear all of this now...

I knew that the situation would lead to a reunion of Team 7. And Kakashi's thoughts about all of them were really interesting too. To him, Naruto has already achieved his goal of surpassing the Hokage and being acknowledged. The feeling I had is that he is surprised that the latter "still" wants to become Hokage. Kakashi also acknowledged that Sakura's feelings changed but that she still likes Sasuke and wanted/wants to take him out of darkness. I think he meant that Sakura's feelings matured... And Kakashi does not know really what Sasuke's intentions are. Sakura too seems worried about that and his statement of becoming Hokage...

However, no answer from Sasuke whose interest is to remain focused. There is always an ambiguous feeling when it comes to him but I think things will get clearer afterwards and I'm sure something positive will come out of it.

And thanks to Naruto, Kakashi can see again from his left eye!

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed May 07, 2014 1:12 am

This chapter has got me so hyped for more!

Okay, first of all: TEAM 7 FEELS! I've been waiting for the gang to be back together and now they are, it's so picture perfect. <3 I think they are going after the "bells" (Madara's eyes) this time around, and lets see their badass teamwork in action. I'm mostly excited about Sakura's likely participation. I've been wanting her to fight and I figured she'd do it with her team, now is the time. She's on the front lines with them!  
Naruto chapter 675 discussions and 676 predictions 3187358519 

Next...
SS centered:

Madara confirming what I've believed for a while now, and being positively brutal and evil about it?  
Naruto chapter 675 discussions and 676 predictions 3055401388 

I knew it was  setup! I couldn't believe Obito couldn't see that!I mean, he practically gave himself away by saying "oh, you'll be back, and then you'll thank me." Like, he was so certain. Too certain. But I guess Obito was too busy trying to save his friends to really notice or care about the suspicious nature of that comment. In any case, he was served up a reality sandwich this chapter.

It's about to get real.

I am wondering when Kishi is going to address the rest of the alliance and oh yeah, the giant wood statue thingy that randomly popped out of nowhere with spiral zetsu, but I guess we'll get some answers soon enough. But seriously, it's like if we cut back to the alliance and they're all seated in mecha machines, like, we're not going to address this?
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed May 07, 2014 1:32 am

Even if Obito will lose rinnegan, he can still be saved by Jesus and I mean Naruto. He just needs to touch him with his palm.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 07, 2014 1:42 am

I felt that this chapter was the perfect final acknowledgement of all three members of Team 7, seeing how well all three of them developed as characters, it had a nice feel about and no matter what it makes you feel very proud of the members of Team 7, they have all come along way since chapter 3. their personal growth, their trials and some of the things that they have experienced, it really made this chapter worthwhile, seeing that acknowledgement from Kakashi.

Madara setting everything up, what an evil bastard that guy is, well at least he is living up to the bad guy status, he is definitely not a let down, cannot wait to see what he can do with both Rinnegan, this is going to be epicly awesome.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed May 07, 2014 1:48 am

I am asking myself if Madara after getting back his Rinnegan will put the stolen Sharingan in Obito's left eye and use Obito/Black Zetsu as a puppet. I think he is trying to reseal something inside Obito so that he can control him like a living puppet and use the power of the latter's reunited Sharingan...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Wed May 07, 2014 11:15 am

I had always wondered if Madara had a hand in Rin's death. Guess this chapter answered that.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed May 07, 2014 12:08 pm

Good thing I didn't have too many expectations. At least the exposition (making it "official" that Madara is literally behind everything) is over for now.

Nice pairing-related chapter for me though.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed May 07, 2014 3:58 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:Even if Obito will lose rinnegan, he can still be saved by Jesus and I mean Naruto. He just needs to touch him with his palm.

^This lol...Literally my first thoughts after seeing him fix Kakashi's eye. I'm no longer worried about what may have happened to Bee and heck I wouldn't even be surprised if Neji is saved as well. (May be pushing it a little if he went to the rain village to save Jiraiya) But who knows right now he can do anything right? lol

Liked this chapter...Nice then and now comparisons for team 7 and they're back together. I'll be looking forward to the start of an epic fight next week Naruto chapter 675 discussions and 676 predictions 2835597988
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 675 discussions and 676 predictions Empty Naruto Chapter 675

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Wed May 07, 2014 7:31 pm

If one is already made.. Sorry ^^" Just was curious on your thoughts on it.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed May 07, 2014 7:38 pm

ThisIsMyNinjaWay wrote:If one is already made.. Sorry ^^" Just was curious on your thoughts on it.

This was merged with the thread dealing with it.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Sat May 10, 2014 1:31 am

I'm very suspicious of the other Madara, who was left in the hands of Clone Naruto, so what's going to happen to the other Madara who is sealed I'm with some poles when Madara gets the other eye?
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Sat May 10, 2014 4:48 pm

Hi, my first post, i liked this chapter but i have a doubt, where is Minato? i thought he was near Kakashi, but it seems he is not there anymore
 Naruto chapter 675 discussions and 676 predictions 3725747089
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 Sun May 11, 2014 6:58 am

As soon as Madara comes out, I hope the real battle can begin.
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down