Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rock n' pop tribute on Naruto - looking for peer reviews and critique

2 posters

:: Talent corner :: Other

Go down

A rock n' pop tribute on Naruto - looking for peer reviews and critique Empty A rock n' pop tribute on Naruto - looking for peer reviews and critique

Post by RockyouNaruto Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:04 am

As I wrote in my introduction post, I've committed some of my time the past year to making a rock n' roll tribute to Naruto - specifically some of the fundamental Naruhina moments and the Pain arc.

It's become quite a massive project by now, more than five hours long with more than 50 tracks of the best rock and pop music of the western world, carefully tailored to fit the vibe of the scene and trying to enhance the underlying emotional fibre, as well as enhance action.

I really could use some criticism - good or bad - on as much of it as you like. Even down to the bare basics "I can't/won't download the files because..." It's all useful!

I've uploaded it to Dropbox, you will have to download it (right click and "save target as"), because Dropbox doesn't allow others to stream more than a small part without sound - kinda defeats the point...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fnk95n31qvzm99v/The%20Naruto%20Rock%20Opera%20Experience.mp4?dl=0

DOWNLOAD IT!!!! DON'T STREAM - Dropbox removes the audio... You can download it by selecting the three dotted lines on the far right of the screen.

Last edited by RockyouNaruto on Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:11 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : new link)
RockyouNaruto
RockyouNaruto

Back to top Go down

A rock n' pop tribute on Naruto - looking for peer reviews and critique Empty Re: A rock n' pop tribute on Naruto - looking for peer reviews and critique

Post by Hunty Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:56 pm

It's very nice.
Hunty
Hunty

Back to top Go down

A rock n' pop tribute on Naruto - looking for peer reviews and critique Empty Re: A rock n' pop tribute on Naruto - looking for peer reviews and critique

Post by RockyouNaruto Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:42 am

Question: Did you stream or download what you saw?
RockyouNaruto
RockyouNaruto

Back to top Go down

Post by RockyouNaruto Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:09 am

I've updated the project a great deal... Used Adobe Premiere Pro to get a far superior experience out of it.

So, the link in the op has been updated.

This is part one of an unknown number of movies. Download it, don't stream because Dropbox removes the audio, and watch it on VLC player or K-Lite Codec Pack's Media Player Classic.
RockyouNaruto
RockyouNaruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down