Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth supports NaruHina

+7
Strawberry
meow69
Dajasha
Fallere825
Skywardstrike
Mustang
GreatKungLao
11 posters

Go down

Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth supports NaruHina Empty Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth supports NaruHina

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:39 pm

This was in the latest chapter of Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth:

Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth supports NaruHina SNGvvXrLhpg

Hinata has been spotted to play with dolls of Naruto and herself:
Spoiler:

I've got to learn, that this series is created by one of Kishimoto's assistance and throughout the manga and it's anime adaptation it has a huge NaruHina support.

Spoiler:
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth supports NaruHina Empty Re: Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth supports NaruHina

Post by Mustang Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:49 pm

I love Lee's springtime of youth, who makes it, if it is kishi then we have nothing to worry about.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth supports NaruHina Empty Re: Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth supports NaruHina

Post by Skywardstrike Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:02 am

Well, despite Hinata being pretty weird in the series and Neji having a crush on her i like it. Its a really funny series.
Skywardstrike
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:08 am

Skywardstrike wrote:Well, despite Hinata being pretty weird in the series and Neji having a crush on her i like it. Its a really funny series.
I never saw a crush from Neji's side there, he is portrayed as too much careful big brother of Hinata.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:40 am

I enjoyed the series and the NH interactions were pretty funny despite them making Hinata more stalker-ish and Naruto more puppy dog like after Sakura.

Spoiler:

^ This had me cracking up
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Dajasha Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:24 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Skywardstrike wrote:Well, despite Hinata being pretty weird in the series and Neji having a crush on her i like it. Its a really funny series.
I never saw a crush from Neji's side there, he is portrayed as too much careful big brother of Hinata.
I think so too the only were you could interpret something are those two

but they are still pretty funny
Dajasha
Dajasha

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:02 am

Springtime of youth played both sides in the pairing wars pretty well. Plenty of naruhina and one sided narusak to go around. In both cases always for comedy. Yeah Neji had a big crush on her in some of the scenes from what I saw. If I recall first cousins can get married in Japan though wouldn't be ideal for reproduction.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:28 am

^ That's right, the SD series tends to give a lot of fanservice for almost all of the pairings. There have been a couple of chapters / episodes of Lee and Naruto competing for Sakura, as well as Sakura being shown to be in love with Sasuke.

They also go over-board sometimes, like the time Naruto made the blood-vow pose saying he would win a date with Sakura. Yuck.

Most NaruHina scenes are pretty cute, though. I mean, look at these! <3
Spoiler:
Gifs made by Darkkitty669 on Deviantart.

Spoiler:
Gifs made by NaruHinaUntilltheEnd on Devinatart.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by kirmazah Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:37 am

I loved the Naruhina parts of this show but what really made it for me was the skits (aka dressing up Neji as a girl)
kirmazah
kirmazah

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:43 am

I love the bound between Hinata and Neji in that series a lot. It's so lovely and cute. Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth supports NaruHina 80908678 
Hinata's love for Naruto is a little bit too exaggerated displayed, but that's the comdey in this series. Everything is exaggerated. I must say it's quite funny, but creepy, but at the same time so cute like Lickstermik's spoiler showed.Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth supports NaruHina 1906553478 
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by hinata♥naruto Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:19 am

isn't that a spinoff of naruto because I watched it was funny

hinata♥naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:15 am

yes it was
I remember this one episode when guy was appointed hokage until tsunade come back from a special mission
I could not stop laughing right through the episode. guy wanted to be known as guykage, he changed the hokage's faces on the monument into splitting images of himself but when tsunade came back and saw the damage, guy looked like a mummy in a casket when tsunade was finished
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down