Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ObiRin and NaruHina in 653

+8
lily567
Irielo
Beautiful Hime
Batokusanagi
Strawberry
kirmazah
Rin
Twin Steps
12 posters

Go down

ObiRin and NaruHina in 653 Empty ObiRin and NaruHina in 653

Post by Twin Steps Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:39 am

ObiRin and NaruHina in 653 Tumblr_inline_mvfgheJ8dK1qd204w
ObiRin and NaruHina in 653 Tumblr_inline_mvfgiup7sc1qd204w

Rin/Naruto [the Jinchuriki] talk about staying by their side to Obito/Hinata [the Dojutsu wielder] before Rin/Naruto proceeds to grab Obito's/Hinata's hand.

I'm not ussually one to use parallels but

damn son ObiRin and NaruHina in 653 2745595388 

[Image was found on Tumblr]
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

ObiRin and NaruHina in 653 Empty Re: ObiRin and NaruHina in 653

Post by Rin Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:49 am

It shoots....it scores. Yay for my favorite pairings. Hurrah for ObiRin too.
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by kirmazah Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:11 am

Lol I love the WOW WOWs, this is awesome!
kirmazah
kirmazah

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:51 pm

I find these similarities incredibly amusing, because they are a slap to the face to the so claimed NarSak - ObiRin paralol.
ObiRin and NaruHina in 653 982020691 
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:46 pm

Strawberry wrote:I find these similarities incredibly amusing, because they are a slap to the face to the so claimed NarSak - ObiRin paralol.
ObiRin and NaruHina in 653 982020691 
I honestly now think Kishi is blowing holes on the NS ship on purpose.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:55 pm

I saw that hint in this chapter, so I feel we are getting very close to a final confirmation somehow.
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:48 pm

Beautiful Hime wrote:I saw that hint in this chapter, so I feel we are getting very close to a final confirmation somehow.
To me, the panel from chapter 615 at the end of chapter 653 could be interpreted as a hint but I will not try to parallel a non-romantic pairing: ObiRin to a pairing I consider as romantic: NaruHina.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:51 pm

even tho I saw that hint and I jumped up and downand silently shouted yes (it was three in the morning and I DEFINATELY didn't want to wake up my parents) I think it is best towait and see first before my hopes go through the window
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:31 am

Well it is interesting to say the least, interesting how Naruto and Hinata are placed in the second to last panel of the second to last page. I wonder what Kishi is trying to convey here.

one thing I do know, we are getting closer to a NaruHina moment.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:42 am

51-mustang wrote:Well it is interesting to say the least, interesting how Naruto and Hinata are placed in the second to last panel of the second to last page. I wonder what Kishi is trying to convey here.

one thing I do know, we are getting closer to a NaruHina moment.
Obito had no one to support him after Rin's death, Naruto had Hinata to bring him back to his senses.
Maybe next chapter:

Obito: You should consider yourself lucky Naruto
Naruto: What do you mean?
O: Simply that you have someone to love you to support your dreams. I mean this Hyuuga girl.
N: Hinata... I first did not realize it but now I know what love can do in someone's life...
O: Then always try to protect this love because life is short and unpredictable and my dreams died together with Rin
N: I won't let go of Hinata's hand. I'll keep her by my side and we will share our dreams together...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:14 am

Does Kishi ever read his own manga? Not too long ago he had Obito have a personal and creepy shrine dedicated to Rin that practically screamed "STALKER!" His initial reason for doing most this stuff is because of his obsession with Rin! Also in the Moon Eye Genjutsu World, he would have a 'Fantasy Rin', not the 'Realistic Rin'! This 'normal relationship flashback' is pure crap because of past revelations about Obito's unhealthy feelings toward Rin.
Also going by Kakashi Gaiden, its hinted that Rin friendzoned Obito.
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:19 am

Graeystone wrote:Does Kishi ever read his own manga? Not too long ago he had Obito have a personal and creepy shrine dedicated to Rin that practically screamed "STALKER!" His initial reason for doing most this stuff is because of his obsession with Rin! Also in the Moon Eye Genjutsu World, he would have a 'Fantasy Rin', not the 'Realistic Rin'! This 'normal relationship flashback' is pure crap because of past revelations about Obito's unhealthy feelings toward Rin.
Well, maybe Obito is also regretting his stalkerish behaviour as well.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:23 am

Oh my fuck, I am going to use this to argue like a mofo. Thank you so much for this ;_; ObiRin and NaruHina in 653 2035981432 
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:21 am

Graeystone wrote:Does Kishi ever read his own manga? Not too long ago he had Obito have a personal and creepy shrine dedicated to Rin that practically screamed "STALKER!" His initial reason for doing most this stuff is because of his obsession with Rin! Also in the Moon Eye Genjutsu World, he would have a 'Fantasy Rin', not the 'Realistic Rin'! This 'normal relationship flashback' is pure crap because of past revelations about Obito's unhealthy feelings toward Rin.
It is just your vision of so called obsession and "stalker". The thing is that Rin was the very first and probably only, who sincerly believed in that Obito can achieve everything - become Hokage, stop war, bring peace.

Why you call it unhealthy feelings? He simply cared for her very much. She was like Sasuke for Naruto, so that you can call Naruto obsessed and for some people Naruto really looks like obsessed with Sasuke sometimes. Obito wasn't simply in love with Rin, she was his first friend, the very first person, that acknowledged him. As Naruto said, Obito just like him wanted to be acnowledged by anyone, because loneliness was a painful burden.

Yes, Rin was in love with Kakashi till her very death, so what? It doesn't cancel the fact, that she ackowledged Obito and supported his dreams, she was still a VERY important person in Obito's life. Loosing her was like loosing the world for him. You can't downgrade someone's reasons, because you are not that person and you don't know how exactly he was feeling at those moments. Hopefuly in Narutoverse Naruto can literally see and feel what Obito did, which gives him possibility of understanding and forgiveness - it's a fictional world.

And all of you forgot a very important thing - the flashback of Minato, where Obito saw Rin and Kakashi standing together close to each other and he said to Minato, that when he will become Hokage, he wouldn't have any time for women, which means, that he already accepted Rin's love for Kakashi and he wasn't serious about her anymore or else he wouldn't say something like that to Minato.

Obito already exaplained his previous behaviour - he was trying to convince himself, that the path he choose is the right one. But now Naruto is taking off his mask and going return the real Uchiha Obito back.

And for God's sake, Rin wasn't developing something towards Obito in those flashbacks - it was friendship and Rin simply was nice to her friend. Can't be a girl sweet and care towards a guy as a friend?
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down