Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How could Madara implant Hashirama's cells to himself?

2 posters

Go down

How could Madara implant Hashirama's cells to himself? Empty How could Madara implant Hashirama's cells to himself?

Post by Irielo Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:32 am

I have some questions regarding that issue. Maybe I can't really remember but did Madara explain how he could get Hashirama's cells? To me, it's difficult to imagine that he did this job alone... If you had any theory and thoughts about that, please share because I'm starting to think that Orochimaru might have played a role in it.

Madara's "trump card" is still a mystery and it could be related to the issue mentioned above.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

How could Madara implant Hashirama's cells to himself? Empty Re: How could Madara implant Hashirama's cells to himself?

Post by Strawberry Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:36 pm

I don't think it was stated how exactly he did it, but we were given some information about it. He was able to get ahold of Hashirama's DNA during their fight at VOTE, and he cultivated them with the Demonic Statue, which gave birth to the zetsu clones. I might need to re-read those chapters to confirm this.

I don't think Orochimaru was even alive by the time Madara got ahold of Hashirama's DNA, or if he was he was just a kid the age of Tsunade at most. So Orochimaru could've later on found out about what Madara did and that was why he was able to experiment with Hashirama's DNA as well.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

How could Madara implant Hashirama's cells to himself? Empty Re: How could Madara implant Hashirama's cells to himself?

Post by Irielo Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:30 pm

^ I don't think that Orochimaru was alive too but that could have happened later. When Obito met Madara, the latter was already very old... Obito's sensei was Minato whose sensei was Jiraiya. Orochimaru and Jiraiya are from the same generation. That would not surprise me that Orochimaru worked with Madara for some time.

When Obito discovered that Kabuto was going to revive Madara through Edo Tensei, he was surprised and pissed off and he asked himself how much Kabuto knew about his plan. And Kabuto himself was Orochmaru's assistant...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:40 am

^ That's right. But you also need to remember it was thanks to the Demonic Statue and Hashirama's cells that Madara managed to prolong his lifespan. That would suggest he found a way to implant Hashirama's DNA on himself by himself, before he met Orochimaru, if he ever met him, that is.

But I also agree with you that it is completely plausible that he could've been linked with Orochimaru at some point. There's the fact that Orochimaru managed to obtain his DNA to have Kabuto revive him, as well as make all of those modifications to his Edo Tensei body knowing about Madara's prime. I just think it was Madara himself the one who cultivated Hashirama's cells and Orochimaru learned it from him, not the other way around. But who knows.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:23 pm

^ In case both met or worked together, what you have written makes sense because Orochimaru wanted to learn all ninjutsus and even create new ones from his experiments. With the experience Madara had, he eventually could have learnt from him and that could explain how he was able to get Hashirama's DNA.

Do you think that Madara's trump card could have something to do with him? I know, we still have to wait, but I'm just trying to explore this possibility...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down