Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why doubt naruhina ? :/ *RANT*

+5
Batokusanagi
lily567
IIRUNEII
Irielo
younginn97
9 posters

Go down

Why doubt naruhina ? :/ *RANT* Empty Why doubt naruhina ? :/ *RANT*

Post by younginn97 Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:44 am

Lately NarSak been sayin "naruto friendzoned hinata" but a really doubt that lol . Like it you go back to the rookies running towards the battlefield hinata says and this is her words "AFTER THE WAR i will stop chasing you AFTER THE WAR i will walk beside you holding you hand" NarSak keep sayin "naruhina not gonna happen" well guess what we wont know until we hear a ... say "timber" and chop down the shinju OH wait lets not forget about the enternal lovers hashirama and madara lol . We gotta get rid of hashirama boyfriend too so *sigh* . Narusaku has been getting a lil too happy with 631 . :/ Lol im not gonna bring up 469 on its ass cause it's still hurting from it . :) :D

Last edited by Strawberry on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:57 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : The use of insulting words against members or fans is against the rules . Please avoid addressing the fans and read the rules. Thanks (Kage: Irielo and ANBU: Strawberry))
younginn97

Back to top Go down

Why doubt naruhina ? :/ *RANT* Empty Re: Why doubt naruhina ? :/ *RANT*

Post by Irielo Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:03 am

Friend zoning to Naruto is one of his traits. Hinata is not the only one to be friend zoned by him... But what is happening during this war, either during the "It's all in your eyes" moment, the hand holding and the "always by my side" acknowledgement, shows that Naruto's feelings for Hinata go beyond friendship.

If some refuse to see that and still doubt about it or deny it, then let it be...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by younginn97 Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:14 am

Agree @irielo
younginn97

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:13 am

Irielo wrote:Friend zoning to Naruto is one of his traits. Hinata is not the only one to be friend zoned by him... But what is happening during this war, either during the "It's all in your eyes" moment, the hand holding and the "always by my side" acknowledgement, shows that Naruto's feelings for Hinata go beyond friendship.

If some refuse to see that and still doubt about it or deny it, then let it be...
Holding hands, and talking like that is out of naruto's natural "FriendZoned" phrase's.

He was talking to hinata with more resolve and respect then other ninja friends of his,
...Maybe because he see's her as more than a friend.. although the NS  would disagree...
..even if they kisssed... lol

you make me laugh NS

Last edited by lily567 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:31 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : plz do not use of the word zombie use NS or it when referring to the fandom. thank you (ANBU lily567))
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:50 am

^ I think naruto sees her as someone more than a friend.

and yes the handholding is not in the friendzone phase
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:21 pm

Naruto and Hinata would disagree with that statement Why doubt naruhina ? :/ *RANT* 3495430729
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amoroq Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:27 pm

I find the argument for 631 to on of the biggest loads of garbage I had seen. At first, I was PO, but as I reread it, I noticed a few things.

1: The facial expression
AND
2: The response.

Both of these point to Naruto not even having a clue as to what his father meant. I believe Naruto took it as a, "Yeah, she's a girl who happens to be my friend, so girlfriend...sure."
If Naruto himself had actually understood what his father meant, don't you think he would've said, "Hell yeah she is." or something along those lines?

And NaruSaku, they troll Hinata as they are sooooo convinced that Hinata was rejected....not in the slightest.... Why doubt naruhina ? :/ *RANT* 3495430729 
Amoroq
Amoroq

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:41 pm

Amoroq wrote:I find the argument for 631 to on of the biggest loads of garbage I had seen. At first, I was PO, but as I reread it, I noticed a few things.

AND

Both of these point to Naruto not even having a clue as to what his father meant. I believe Naruto took it as a, "Yeah, she's a girl who happens to be my friend, so girlfriend...sure."
If Naruto himself had actually understood what his father meant, don't you think he would've said, "Hell yeah she is." or something along those lines?

And NaruSaku, they troll Hinata as they are sooooo convinced that Hinata was rejected....not in the slightest.... Why doubt naruhina ? :/ *RANT* 3495430729 
someone mentioned in another thread(srry can't remember which one) that the word for girlfriend(lover) is the same as girl friend.
in other words the word mean both the same thing but naruto didn't understand which one his father meant
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Amoroq Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:36 pm

lily567 wrote:
Amoroq wrote:I find the argument for 631 to on of the biggest loads of garbage I had seen. At first, I was PO, but as I reread it, I noticed a few things.

AND

someone mentioned in another thread(srry can't remember which one) that the word for girlfriend(lover) is the same as girl friend.
in other words  the word  mean both  the same thing but naruto didn't understand which one his father meant
Bolded... -_-
Amoroq
Amoroq

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:10 am

Amoroq wrote:
lily567 wrote:

AND

in other words  the word  mean both  the same thing but naruto didn't understand which one his father meant
Bolded... -_-
srry srry I was just putting it in a slightly different way
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Amoroq Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:42 pm

lily567 wrote:
Amoroq wrote:
lily567 wrote:

AND

Bolded... -_-
srry srry I was just putting it in a slightly different way
All good...I apologize, I was a bit...out of line on that day.
Amoroq
Amoroq

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:22 am

Naruto has been waiting to hear three certain words all his life. A girl the same age as him says those three words - "I love you." and nearly dies backing up the sincerity of those words. Now Naruto is a dim-bulb at times but he isn't so stupid he'd friendzone the girl who did all of that!
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:32 pm

Naruto hasn't friendzoned Hinata, it's just a little inappropriate atm for them to have another big moment considering how the fight is finally at it's true climax.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:24 pm

Naruto isn't the type to play with anyone's feelings either, especially after telling Sakura he hates people that lie to themselves so knowing Hinata's feelings, I don't think he would of held her hand if he didn't have any intentions to further his relationship with Hinata later on.
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down