Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if we get a reverse "i love you" confestion here?

+2
mangafreakyay
IIRUNEII
6 posters

Go down

What if we get a reverse "i love you" confestion here? Empty What if we get a reverse "i love you" confestion here?

Post by IIRUNEII Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:32 pm

obito: (trys to kill her)

<naruto come and stops it>

hinata: nar..narito-kun...

naruto: I wont let you hurt the one I love

personally think we could see a reverse "pain fight" situation here guys What if we get a reverse "i love you" confestion here? 2066170396 

What ya'll think?
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

What if we get a reverse "i love you" confestion here? Empty Re: What if we get a reverse "i love you" confestion here?

Post by mangafreakyay Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:53 pm

Anything to get him to say those magical words sounds good to me!
What if we get a reverse "i love you" confestion here? 1906553478 
He does seem to show his true feelings when people are hurt or dying.

However, I want to see her kick more butt before they go and almost kill her again......
or else some people will tell me that she is a huge damsel in distress and ridicule her! What if we get a reverse "i love you" confestion here? 3885085364
mangafreakyay
mangafreakyay

Back to top Go down

What if we get a reverse "i love you" confestion here? Empty Re: What if we get a reverse "i love you" confestion here?

Post by IIRUNEII Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:58 pm

mangafreakyay wrote:Anything to get him to say those magical words sounds good to me!
What if we get a reverse "i love you" confestion here? 1906553478 
He does seem to show his true feelings when people are hurt or dying.

However, I want to see her kick more butt before they go and almost kill her again......
or else some people will tell me that she is a huge damsel in distress and ridicule her! What if we get a reverse "i love you" confestion here? 3885085364
Na my friend, she know ... EMPTY FIST!!!1!

and that stoped the ten tails attack.... we will see tha ne fist dog skills with rasen in sid them in a combo move...
very soon... its like she desined that tech to have a rasen in it dont you think...

<edit> like in my sig

Last edited by IIRUNEII on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by mangafreakyay Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:00 pm

If so, it would be freakin awesome!!What if we get a reverse "i love you" confestion here? 2886092416 
mangafreakyay
mangafreakyay

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:04 pm

mangafreakyay wrote:If so, it would be freakin awesome!!What if we get a reverse "i love you" confestion here? 2886092416 
just hit me today...

what if the B that hinata has was to go... rinningonzzz..

no more damzelz in distrustezzzz

i <3 you letter Z
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by mangafreakyay Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:06 pm

Lol X)
mangafreakyay
mangafreakyay

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:11 am

I would DIE of happiness.
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:51 pm

Dianahinkle wrote:I would DIE of happiness.
Really whatdo we know of the rinnegan,

hinata could unlock it, and be of a great help to naruto?
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:15 am

Hmm... if I think about it, it would paralle Hinata's confession. So it means that it would be another NaruHina parallel. What if we get a reverse "i love you" confestion here? 3623065514 

I would definetly go for that version! But anything other would be nice, too, even if I don't even expect an "I love you" or something like that from Naruto.What if we get a reverse "i love you" confestion here? 2697176399 But if really something like this happens, it would be a damn surprise to me, which makes me even more happy.What if we get a reverse "i love you" confestion here? 2865921181
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:42 am

What if we get a reverse "i love you" confestion here? 3359730729 wouldn't be suprised, though i think we all would want something like that.
-
imagine Ns and it's reaction?
-
it would be priceless
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasengan671 Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:06 am

IIRUNEII wrote:

hinata could unlock it, and be  of a great help to naruto?

We know it requires a Sharingan and Senju DNA, neither of which Hinata has, lol. But maybe because the Byakugan is another great Eye Prowess, it can be circumvented and find another way to unlock.

If Hinata gets Rinnegan, game over. Flaming Lion Fists and earth-shattering Air Palms all over the place.
Rasengan671
Rasengan671

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:29 am

Rasengan671 wrote:
IIRUNEII wrote:

hinata could unlock it, and be  of a great help to naruto?
We know it requires a Sharingan and Senju DNA, neither of which Hinata has, lol. But maybe because the Byakugan is another great Eye Prowess, it can be circumvented and find another way to unlock.

If Hinata gets Rinnegan, game over. Flaming Lion Fists and earth-shattering Air Palms all over the place.
Kakashi SAID that the Sharingan was a mutation from the Byakugan,
so with this said she may only need senju dna or "power",
maybe because this is anime and things surprise us
naruto linking himself to her with chakra was all that was needed,
now she can help. "Hinata gets Rinnegan, game over."
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down