Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

+24
Juvia-chan
Yamasaki Akaiko
senjusana
NaruHina <3
white011
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Irielo
IIRUNEII
lily567
Satou
Dianahinkle
Amoroq
kagome1991
Batokusanagi
Aelita
Strawberry
itachi75
GreatKungLao
racefan1992
Fallere825
Rasengan671
engetsu
Mustang
bricksquad88
28 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"? Empty Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by bricksquad88 Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:32 pm

Well I'm just wondering what the general thoughts are on this one? If Naruto were to end up with [insert girl name here], does he have to say it? And why?
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"? Empty Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by Mustang Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:13 pm

if it involves Hinata, no he doesn't have to say a word, because they can read one another's thoughts, so Hinata would know that Naruto loves her just by looking into his eyes, but to say something from Naruto would add more impact for the moment because he said it himself.

For Sakura, she would simply take it offensively and proceed to hurt him, in other words NS cannot happen because of that wall that Sakura built up, she simply refuses to be romantically involved with Naruto.

So does he have to say something to Hinata, yes and no due to the fact that they can read each other through their eyes. to Sakura? no because Naruto already knows what will happen he will be sent flying or get hurt.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"? Empty Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by engetsu Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:56 pm

I don't think it would fit Naruto's character to see him confess like that, he's reserved emotionally when it doesn't come to anger or excitement.

I think a look is all it takes for Hinata to get the message, and if it does happen, I think it'll happen with a simple look.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasengan671 Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:54 am

I think he will. Naruto's not the kind of a guy to do the things he's done with Hinata and then leave her ambiguous as to where his feelings are.
Rasengan671
Rasengan671

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:48 am

I don't think it's a case where he has to say it. He can if that is what Kishi decides, but actions speak louder than words and with Naruto and Hinata we've already seen how deep their bond is (reading each other's eyes). So for me a kiss, hug, another hand hold or even a look ,like 51-mustang and engetsu mentioned, would be more than enough to solidify NH.

Concerning Sakura i think 51-mustang summed up the situation pretty accurately
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:22 am

Does he have too? No, but its Naruto people. He usually isn't very shy about something too say when he has to say it.

A hug, handhold, kiss (<this one is unlikely) would be good enough. Hinata knows Naruto well enough to get the message.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:04 am

racefan1992 wrote:Hinata knows Naruto well enough to get the message.
Then it should mean that she already got the message:

Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"? Tumblr_inline_mnxm81fGsl1qz4rgp

Even been a male I personally read here "I love you too", which is said by his eyes. And if I was a girl with a boy, who is holding and squeezing my hand, watching right in my eyes and giving such kind of smile, I would understand it as "I love you" as well, but more literally.

That's why this flashback gave Hinata much more confident line about "I also want to be beside Naruto-kun... forever". Kishimoto wouldn't waste his time for an absolutely new panel from 615 moment without a reason.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:32 am

he probably doesn't have to but we will need another moment, either a kiss or something for naruhina to become undoubtably cannon lol
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:04 pm

"Men don't need to waste time talking. We get it from a simple glance" - Naruto.

That being said, even though I don't think he HAS to tell Hinata he loves her, I do think he has to acknowledge it in some way. Either telling it to himself, or reflecting about it in some way. He can look at Hinata and ask her "Can you see it in my eyes?", or something like that. I don't think it'd be a good idea to leave things without some sort of strong confirmation. And I would REALLY like for Naruto to confess to Hinata.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:17 pm

^Indeed...NH is pretty much a done deal (endgame) for all of us here. All we need now is Naruto's canon confirmation so it becomes unquestionable fact, however Kishimoto decides to do it.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:59 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:

Even been a male I personally read here "I love you too", which is said by his eyes. And if I was a girl with a boy, who is holding and squeezing my hand, watching right in my eyes and giving such kind of smile, I would understand it as "I love you" as well, but more literally.

That's why this flashback gave Hinata much more confident line about "I also want to be beside Naruto-kun... forever". Kishimoto wouldn't waste his time for an absolutely new panel from 615 moment without a reason.
Ok fair enough. That is good enough for me.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:16 pm

engetsu wrote:I don't think it would fit Naruto's character to see him confess like that, he's reserved emotionally when it doesn't come to anger or excitement.

I think a look is all it takes for Hinata to get the message, and if it does happen, I think it'll happen with a simple look.
This. I can't really see a confession from Naruto happening in the manga. His gesture of returning her feelings would be more subtle yet clear (like grabbing her hand and giving her a warm look in an explicitly romantic way).
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:37 am

GreatKungLao wrote:

My thoughts exactly.

As for an " Iove you" from Naruto, I can see it happen, but most likely it won't even be necessary Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"? 789588777 
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:17 am

I agree with everyone else. Naruto doesn't necessarily have to say it since his actions speak as loud as his words do, but I would prefer if he would think to say it in his mind or directly to Hinata. Hell, for all we know he might just shout it to the freakin world lol and wouldn't that be just awesome!
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Amoroq Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:27 pm

Wow, it's been forever since I been on here...ahem, anyway my reasoning:

I believe that Naruto should, and always express how he feels in that aspect. Think about it. Naruto himself hasn't really been able to express much except an urge to fight and protect, his anger, and sadness, and not much else. For Naruto to be able to say, "I love you," to Hinata, would help him grow into someone being able to express himself more easily as he grows accustomed to it. Not only does he do this for Hinata (just a matter of time now), she will know how he truly feels. Actions do speak louder than words, but words can convey a clearer, and much deeper meaning.

To share a moment of passion/romance with someone is great, a kiss and a hug can express much, but to hear the words come from them can mean the world to someone.

Last edited by Amoroq on Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Amoroq
Amoroq

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:37 am

51-mustang wrote:if it involves Hinata, no he doesn't have to say a word, because they can read one another's thoughts, so Hinata would know that Naruto loves her just by looking into his eyes, but to say something from Naruto would add more impact for the moment because he said it himself.

For Sakura, she would simply take it offensively and proceed to hurt him, in other words NS cannot happen because of that wall that Sakura built up, she simply refuses to be romantically involved with Naruto.

So does he have to say something to Hinata, yes and no due to the fact that they can read each other through their eyes. to Sakura? no because Naruto already knows what will happen he will be sent flying or get hurt.
engetsu wrote:I don't think it would fit Naruto's character to see him confess like that, he's reserved emotionally when it doesn't come to anger or excitement.

Lickstermik wrote:I don't think it's a case where he has to say it. He can if that is what Kishi decides, but actions speak louder than words and with Naruto and Hinata we've already seen how deep their bond is (reading each other's eyes). So for me a kiss, hug, another hand hold or even a look ,like 51-mustang and engetsu mentioned, would be more than enough to solidify NH.

Concerning Sakura i think 51-mustang summed up the situation pretty accurately
GreatKungLao wrote:

I see what you all are saying, but if it is Hinata, why shouldn't he? Actions speak louder then words, sure. But if he does end up with Hinata, why does Hinata have to say it and Naruto doesn't? I personally think that if Naruto is to end up with Hinata he should say it.
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:25 pm

I don't think he needs to say it but I would really like it if he did.
Honestly though I think Kishi is a romantic so I think he will. Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"? 1524285581
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:41 pm

Dianahinkle wrote:I don't think he needs to say it but I would really like it if he did.
Honestly though I think Kishi is a romantic so I think he will. Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"? 1524285581
Hey I have a tumblr too! You should follow me as well since I just followed you ! :3
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:19 pm

kagome1991 wrote:
Dianahinkle wrote:I don't think he needs to say it but I would really like it if he did.
Hey I have a tumblr too! You should follow me as well since I just followed you ! :3
Done darling Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"? 1307054839
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Satou Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:33 am

GreatKungLao wrote:

Seconded.
Satou
Satou

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:49 am

Satou wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:

Seconded.
+3 votes for this statement
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:13 am

itachi75 wrote:
Satou wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:

Seconded.
+3 votes for this statement
make it 4
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:20 am

bricksquad88 wrote:
I see what you all are saying, but if it is Hinata, why shouldn't he? Actions speak louder then words, sure. But if he does end up with Hinata, why does Hinata have to say it and Naruto doesn't? I personally think that if Naruto is to end up with Hinata he should say it.
One thing is that he doesn't need to say it for NH to be canon and another is that he'll NEVER say it.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:17 pm

bricksquad88 wrote:
He will say it, It's just that we may or may not get to see it imo. We have to remember romance isn't the main focus of this manga. Yes we've seen Hinata confess and Sakura (to Sasuke) if i'm not mistaken, but that fits for their characters. The both of them, beyond a shadow of a doubt love these guys, so they can express it like that. Now where Naruto and even Sasuke are concerned their feelings on the matter isn't as concrete (they're getting there from the development we have been seeing but) it isn't quite there yet. So for them to come out with an "I love you" or an "I love you too" would just not fit the characters right now. Where Naruto is concerned 1.being genuinely loved is still something new to him and 2.he himself said he doesn't understand the whole thing with women, so i can see him wanting to take time to try and understand how this love thing works especially after Hinata's confession, and when we get to the hand hold (to me) we see him starting to realise how dear Hinata is to him. So we're getting to that point where i think he will be sure enough to say it, however with all the other things going on in the manga (and romance not being the main focus) we might not get to see it get to that point.

So considering all of that, with Naruto it may be possible for him to come out with an "I love you", though personally i think it would be jumping the gun a bit if it happens now without some more development (maybe in the next arc if there is one), but as of right now it wouldn't be necessary to make NH canon imo. Not that it wouldn't be welcomed if Kishimoto did in fact decide to put it in. There is also the anime, they add dialogue and scenes all the time and may choose to add something like that even if Kishimoto did not (though of course won't really be 100% canon...but still nice to see).

All of that said, however the boss man Kishimoto decides to do it, in addition to that I would like to see a time skip to maybe Naruto as Hokage with Hinata standing there at his side (with a possible child or two) just to be sure. Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"? 2835597988
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:19 pm

In some way Naruto already did. Man can't simply share his life, if he doesn't love the woman. But Naruto literally said "My life was never just mine! It's because you've been by my side this whole time!", it's like when husband and bride are share life of each other at the altar during theirs vows. And this is absolutely not "just friend" words to say from man to woman, where the latter recently confessed her love to the man.

Like it or not, but chapter 615 already was NaruHina confirmation.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next