Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does NaruHina remind you...

+2
NaruHina <3
GreatKungLao
6 posters

Go down

Does NaruHina remind you... Empty Does NaruHina remind you...

Post by GreatKungLao Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:54 pm

You know, right now, when I'm looking back, I cought myself thinking about, that love story of Naruto and Hinata reminds me a lot of those stories, where princess fell in love with some simple and silly (at the beginning) boy, where both eventually develop strong and mutual bond of love, where two learn a lot of new things from each other and in the end they have a happy ending. The funny thing is that in some of this stories this simple and silly boy eventually becomes revealed as a prince himself, which he didn't knew even by himself. Just like with Naruto and Hinata, where Hinata is a princess and Naruto is a simple boy, but eventually revealed as a son of noble 4th Hoakge. Still, it doesn't cancel the fact, that Hinata as a princess learned a lot of new things from simple Naruto boy, which inspired her for self improving and Naruto learned a lot from princess - what his true strength is, but most importantly what love is.

Does NaruHina remind you... Youloveit_ru
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Does NaruHina remind you... Empty Re: Does NaruHina remind you...

Post by NaruHina <3 Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:20 am

Does NaruHina remind you... 2865921181 Does NaruHina remind you... 2865921181 Kishi you genius!  I've never noticed that!  Does NaruHina remind you... 195309866 Kishi never ceases to amaze me.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:50 am

GreatKungLao wrote:You know, right now, when I'm looking back, I cought myself thinking about, that love story of Naruto and Hinata reminds me a lot of those stories, where princess fell in love with some simple and silly (at the beginning) boy, where both eventually develop strong and mutual bond of love, where two learn a lot of new things from each other and in the end they have a happy ending. The funny thing is that in some of this stories this simple and silly boy eventually becomes revealed as a prince himself, which he didn't knew even by himself. Just like with Naruto and Hinata, where Hinata is a princess and Naruto is a simple boy, but eventually revealed as a son of noble 4th Hoakge. Still, it doesn't cancel the fact, that Hinata as a princess learned a lot of new things from simple Naruto boy, which inspired her for self improving and Naruto learned a lot from princess - what his true strength is, but most importantly what love is.

Exactly what I thought.Does NaruHina remind you... 789588777 Just exactly the same!
My friend, you definetly have my sympathy and understanding for seeing it like that!Does NaruHina remind you... 789588777
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:21 am

JulaShona wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:You know, right now, when I'm looking back, I cought myself thinking about, that love story of Naruto and Hinata reminds me a lot of those stories, where princess fell in love with some simple and silly (at the beginning) boy, where both eventually develop strong and mutual bond of love, where two learn a lot of new things from each other and in the end they have a happy ending. The funny thing is that in some of this stories this simple and silly boy eventually becomes revealed as a prince himself, which he didn't knew even by himself. Just like with Naruto and Hinata, where Hinata is a princess and Naruto is a simple boy, but eventually revealed as a son of noble 4th Hoakge. Still, it doesn't cancel the fact, that Hinata as a princess learned a lot of new things from simple Naruto boy, which inspired her for self improving and Naruto learned a lot from princess - what his true strength is, but most importantly what love is.

Exactly what I thought.Does NaruHina remind you... 789588777 Just exactly the same!
My friend, you definetly have my sympathy and understanding for seeing it like that!Does NaruHina remind you... 789588777
Thank you very much.

NaruHina is a beautiful fairy tale about love.

Does NaruHina remind you... Naruhina__A_whole_new_world_by_Nish

Art by: http://nishi06.deviantart.com/
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:28 am

Wow, I never looked at it that way before! Thanks for sharing that Great Kung Lao! Does NaruHina remind you... 1906553478 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:48 pm

Sometimes, NH gives me so much feels...I feel sudicidal !

BRILLIANT, JUST BRILLIANT! Does NaruHina remind you... 2257489412
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:12 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:Does NaruHina remind you... 2865921181 Does NaruHina remind you... 2865921181 Kishi you genius!  I've never noticed that!  Does NaruHina remind you... 195309866 Kishi never ceases to amaze me.
I agree whole heartz Does NaruHina remind you... 528746348 
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down