Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?

+14
blackiechan35
Bubbles
Irielo
IIRUNEII
Fallere825
Strawberry
Aelita
narutohokage123
Batokusanagi
lily567
JulaShona
racefan1992
Satou
GreatKungLao
18 posters

Go down

Do you consider NaruHina as canon already? Empty Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:54 pm

Just answer the question.

I went through many doubts, but re-reading manga over and over, reading all the analysis, making analysis by myself, summing up everything we have right now, I can clearly declare from myself that NaruHina is definitely canon. There is no doubts left in me about this and it's no good to deny that NaruHina is already canon. Simple mathematics:

42+77+78+79+80+98+238+282+437+441+490+540+558+559+573+611+615+617+633 = Tankobon 64 Cover

I summed up only those chapters, that clearly shows development of relationships (and their feelings towards each other) between these two romantically connected characters.

To be honest, I wasn't in any doubts at the very start of watching and reading Naruto that Naruto and Hinata will be together. But when I joined social networks and caught myself with NarSak thing, my faith was impaired. But with all of you, with all NaruHina fandom, with all NaruHina manga's evidence my faith was restored once again.

Now I have no doubts, that Naruto and Hinata will be together after the war as a couple, because they already are. Now I'm not waiting for confirmation chapter, I'm waiting just for other NaruHina moments, that will be making what already been created even stronger. 615 was a culmination of Naruto and Hinata relationships - after this chapter they are going forward as a couple.

Let's stand together with all our faith in NaruHina, never going back on one's words, because it's not only theirs, but also ours Ninja Way too!

Do you consider NaruHina as canon already? Tumblr_mfp5yaw51O1s1eym9o1_500
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Do you consider NaruHina as canon already? Empty Re: Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?

Post by Satou Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:12 am

Well, I think it's almost canon. Especially how he smiled at her (see chapter 633) when he held her hand and saying "It's because you've been by my side" in chapter 615 <3.
Satou
Satou

Back to top Go down

Do you consider NaruHina as canon already? Empty Re: Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?

Post by racefan1992 Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:45 am

615 and 633 pretty much told us something on Narutos part. Kiba teasing Naruto about "acting tough in front of Hinata" and Neji basically reminding Naruto that Hinata is willing to die for him tells us more, plus most of us agree on here that other characters sense something between them.

Naruto knows how she feels about him (437). However i still hold on to my opinion in the debate secton, he is inbetween friendship and companionship with Hinata. He views her as a friends but his actions/reaction say otherwise. BTW i'm not saying he is confused.

So no, it isn't canon.........yet. As 51-mustang has said, one more push is needed to seal the deal.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:37 am

I wouldn't say it's canon, yet. But I would say it's on it's way to be canon and is already almost there. Do you consider NaruHina as canon already? 4028117814 
We just don't have that much from Naruto's side. It's shown a little bit... meagre.Do you consider NaruHina as canon already? 1738625812 It's just that much that we can say that Naruto is developing something other than friendship. Something that goes beyond that. But it's still not clear that they surely will be together. Naruto's missing thoughts are making thinks a little bit unsure. Well, at least for me. That's why I can only say right now that it's almost canon.

I would agree, that one last push is needed to make everything clear and undeniable.Do you consider NaruHina as canon already? 1484711430 
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:54 am

it isn't cannon as yet and as you guys say it needs one more push.
my opinion is that the love naruto is starting to hold for hinata is beyond physical attraction. in other words he isn't like 'she is pretty, I might fall for her', no. yes hinata is pretty but he isn't looking on the outside, he is looking on the inside(personality)
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:50 am

This could be a debate topic (of it isn't already). Anyway, yeah I do think it is. How I see it (kinda long so I put in spoiler tags):
Spoiler:

Last edited by Batokusanagi on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:14 am

I think they are almost there, the moment that will shown that for sure is the Sasuke and Sakura moment.
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:02 am

narutohokage123 wrote:I think they are almost there, the moment that will shown that for sure is the Sasuke and Sakura moment.
What do Sasuke and Sakura have to do with NH?
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:37 am

Batokusanagi wrote:
narutohokage123 wrote:I think they are almost there, the moment that will shown that for sure is the Sasuke and Sakura moment.
I didn't say that Sasuke and Sakura has something to do with NaruHina but if Sakura and Sasuke situation be resolved the result may shutdown NS or even NH.

Just my opinion.
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:03 am

To answer the question, no, Naruhina is not canon yet.

Naruto and Hinata are not currently in a known romantic relationship, so by definition they are not canon.

It other words, once Naruto and Hinata become a definite couple, i.e. boyfriend and girlfriend they can be considered canon. No ship in the big 3 is canon right now.

Right now I believe that Naruhina is endgame, that by the way the story is playing out, Naruto and Hinata will be the end couple.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:45 pm

narutohokage123 wrote:
Batokusanagi wrote:
I didn't say that Sasuke and Sakura has something to do with NaruHina but if Sakura and Sasuke situation be resolved the result may shutdown NS or even NH.

Just my opinion.
Bolded: That's what I'm asking... What does have to do with NH?
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:09 am

Batokusanagi wrote:
narutohokage123 wrote:
Batokusanagi wrote:

Just my opinion.
Bolded: That's what I'm asking... What does have to do with NH?
As I said before SS as nothing to so with NH (totally different things) but if SS relationship be resolved or not, may show us hints to which pairings will happen or not. Is my english that bad?
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:07 am

narutohokage123 wrote:
As I said before SS as nothing to so with NH (totally different things) but if SS relationship be resolved or not, may show us hints to which pairings will happen or not. Is my english that bad?
No, but you keep missing the point of my question, so I'll ask again: why would the resolution of SS give us any hints about what pairing are going to happen? I can get NS not happening, obviously, but why NH?
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:34 am

No, not yet. We've gotten pretty damn good development in this war, and NaruHina is more solid than ever, but it's not enough to make it official yet, in my opinion. There has to be some straight out confirmation for that, of them being officially in a relationship, rather than just hints of their mutual feelings for each other.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:02 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:
narutohokage123 wrote:
No, but you keep missing the point of my question, so I'll ask again: why would the resolution of SS give us any hints about what pairing are going to happen? I can get NS not happening, obviously, but why NH?
Obviously there is some confusion going on here.

@Batokusanagi

What i think narutohokage123 was trying to say is: if SS were to become canon first for example, it would completely shut down any possibility of NS, more than likely resulting in the canonization of NH. Whereas if SS did not become canon (for whatever reason e.g. Sasuke dies or leaves for good) and their relationship is "resolved" as not happening before NH happens, if that were to happen there would still be room for NS to happen (though at this point it's highly unlikely either way). If you get what i'm saying.

So it's not necessarily SS being resolved directly affects NH, it doesn't, NH can very well and more than likely will happen before SS (if SS happens). However if for some reason Kishimoto decided to sort out Sakura and Sasuke's feelings before he sorts out Hinata and Naruto's then the SS resolution can kinda clear up where Kishimoto is going pairing wise. Though i think we all already have a pretty good idea where it is headed, there is too much evidence to ignore. Do you consider NaruHina as canon already? 1451094933 

Getting back on track, imo i don't think NH is quite there yet. We're pretty sure there are some mutual feelings going on but i still think, as others have mentioned before, we need a little bit more to solidify and outright confirm it.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:45 pm

Lickstermik wrote:Obviously there is some confusion going on here.

@Batokusanagi

What i think narutohokage123 was trying to say is: if SS were to become canon first for example, it would completely shut down any possibility of NS, more than likely resulting in the canonization of NH. Whereas if SS did not become canon (for whatever reason e.g. Sasuke dies or leaves for good) and their relationship is "resolved" as not happening before NH happens, if that were to happen there would still be room for NS to happen (though at this point it's highly unlikely either way). If you get what i'm saying.

So it's not necessarily SS being resolved directly affects NH, it doesn't, NH can very well and more than likely will happen before SS (if SS happens). However if for some reason Kishimoto decided to sort out Sakura and Sasuke's feelings before he sorts out Hinata and Naruto's then the SS resolution can kinda clear up where Kishimoto is going pairing wise. Though i think we all already have a pretty good idea where it is headed, there is too much evidence to ignore. Do you consider NaruHina as canon already? 1451094933 
Thought as much, but I just don't think that the resolution of SS make NH any more or less likely. Naruto and Sakura just aren't interested in pursuing anything romantic with each other... SS happening or not; or happening before or after NH happens is irrelevant. Highly unlikely is an understatement for NS' chances.

Sakura's feelings were "sorted out" from the chapter she was introduced and as for SS being resolved, but from 469-470 it's clear that SS or no SS, Sakura just doesn't like Naruto that way. She's not just going to jump to Naruto's arms because Sasuke rejected her. As you say, there's indeed too much evidence of what Kishi's planing for pairings.

To not completely off-topic, I'll add something I forgot to put in response to the question. I found it interesting that what Hinata says in 573 does happen. Interesting because, well, awesome foreshadowing is awesome, but also because everything Hinata wanted to do with Naruto in terms of showing her feelings and how serious she is about being with him, Naruto did towards her Do you consider NaruHina as canon already? 789588777
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:15 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:
Thought as much, but I just don't think that the resolution of SS make NH any more or less likely. Naruto and Sakura just aren't interested in pursuing anything romantic with each other... SS happening or not; or happening before or after NH happens is irrelevant. Highly unlikely is an understatement for NS' chances.

Sakura's feelings were "sorted out" from the chapter she was introduced and as for SS being resolved, but from 469-470 it's clear that SS or no SS, Sakura just doesn't like Naruto that way. She's not just going to jump to Naruto's arms because Sasuke rejected her. As you say, there's indeed too much evidence of what Kishi's planing for pairings.

To not completely off-topic, I'll add something I forgot to put in response to the question. I found it interesting that what Hinata says in 573 does happen. Interesting because, well, awesome foreshadowing is awesome, but also because everything Hinata wanted to do with Naruto in terms of showing her feelings and how serious she is about being with him, Naruto did towards her Do you consider NaruHina as canon already? 789588777
I agree 100%
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:26 am

Batokusanagi wrote:This could be a debate topic (of it isn't already). Anyway, yeah I do think it is. How I see it (kinda long so I put in spoiler tags):
Spoiler:
good post,

remember we got reminded time and time again after 631 like in 633 that NH is cannon my fellows Do you consider NaruHina as canon already? 528746348 
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:11 pm

When I was reading chapter 615, I really thought that NaruHina was canon. Naruto and Hinata holding hand's picture gave me the feeling that they were together.

However, after reading some comments coming from NH (not NS), I became more cautious...

If there is a timeskip after the war and Naruto and Hinata are shown together, that would not surprise me. In this case, one could not reproach or criticize Kishimoto for any lack of development or whatsoever because he could say himself that with the vol 64 cover and chapter 615, he made it quite clear that NaruHina was already canon.

Anyway, I would like to get one or some more NaruHina moments. These moments are always so enjoyable, but like I suggested it before, this is not a must.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:39 pm

Headcanon? Yes. Do you consider NaruHina as canon already? 3811092755

Mangacanon? It's nearly there imo.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by blackiechan35 Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:11 pm

I don't know if I'd say it's canon yet, but there's no doubt in my mind that it's endgame.
blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:29 pm

Not yet. If NaruHina is to be considered canon, then there has to be some sort of confirmation from Naruto regarding his feelings imo. And I mean actual confirmation. No implicit moments which can be interpreted in multiple ways. I mean a genuine : I want to be with you/I love you/I really like you and we should be together.. But I think this might be wishful thinking on my part. I say this because this is Shonen we're talking about, and romance may not be a high priority on the list. Especially with Naruto due to Kishimoto stating that he isn't good with romance.
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:18 am

Well I wouldn't consider it canon just yet. I don't consider anything canon until they officially start dating, even if their feelings for one another is as clear as water. In NaruHina's case I do still hold onto the hope that it will become canon one day very soon.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:43 pm

It is almost there, there just needs to be one more moment and that moment belongs to Naruto, we need clear confirmation about his feelings for Hinata, we have seen it in action, but words would be nice, for him to say he loves Hinata, or the two walking in the village hand in hand, then we can say canon.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:17 am

I do not consider NaruHina to be official yet. I do expect it to become official by the end of the manga and I have felt that way since I saw the anime equivalent of chapter 98 back in 2006.

When I started reading the manga in 2008, it was chapter 98 that also made me think that NaruHina was endgame.

Nothing that has happened in the series has caused me to change my view. Developments over the years has only solidified my views.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down