Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?

Go down

Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?

Post by GreatKungLao on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:54 pm

Just answer the question.

I went through many doubts, but re-reading manga over and over, reading all the analysis, making analysis by myself, summing up everything we have right now, I can clearly declare from myself that NaruHina is definitely canon. There is no doubts left in me about this and it's no good to deny that NaruHina is already canon. Simple mathematics:

42+77+78+79+80+98+238+282+437+441+490+540+558+559+573+611+615+617+633 = Tankobon 64 Cover

I summed up only those chapters, that clearly shows development of relationships (and their feelings towards each other) between these two romantically connected characters.

To be honest, I wasn't in any doubts at the very start of watching and reading Naruto that Naruto and Hinata will be together. But when I joined social networks and caught myself with NarSak thing, my faith was impaired. But with all of you, with all NaruHina fandom, with all NaruHina manga's evidence my faith was restored once again.

Now I have no doubts, that Naruto and Hinata will be together after the war as a couple, because they already are. Now I'm not waiting for confirmation chapter, I'm waiting just for other NaruHina moments, that will be making what already been created even stronger. 615 was a culmination of Naruto and Hinata relationships - after this chapter they are going forward as a couple.

Let's stand together with all our faith in NaruHina, never going back on one's words, because it's not only theirs, but also ours Ninja Way too!

avatar
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?

Post by Satou on Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:12 am

Well, I think it's almost canon. Especially how he smiled at her (see chapter 633) when he held her hand and saying "It's because you've been by my side" in chapter 615 <3.
avatar
Satou


Posts : 24
Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?

Post by racefan1992 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:45 am

615 and 633 pretty much told us something on Narutos part. Kiba teasing Naruto about "acting tough in front of Hinata" and Neji basically reminding Naruto that Hinata is willing to die for him tells us more, plus most of us agree on here that other characters sense something between them.

Naruto knows how she feels about him (437). However i still hold on to my opinion in the debate secton, he is inbetween friendship and companionship with Hinata. He views her as a friends but his actions/reaction say otherwise. BTW i'm not saying he is confused.

So no, it isn't canon.........yet. As 51-mustang has said, one more push is needed to seal the deal.
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?

Post by JulaShona on Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:37 am

I wouldn't say it's canon, yet. But I would say it's on it's way to be canon and is already almost there.  
We just don't have that much from Naruto's side. It's shown a little bit... meagre. It's just that much that we can say that Naruto is developing something other than friendship. Something that goes beyond that. But it's still not clear that they surely will be together. Naruto's missing thoughts are making thinks a little bit unsure. Well, at least for me. That's why I can only say right now that it's almost canon.

I would agree, that one last push is needed to make everything clear and undeniable. 
avatar
JulaShona


Posts : 236
Gender : Female
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?

Post by lily567 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:54 am

it isn't cannon as yet and as you guys say it needs one more push.
my opinion is that the love naruto is starting to hold for hinata is beyond physical attraction. in other words he isn't like 'she is pretty, I might fall for her', no. yes hinata is pretty but he isn't looking on the outside, he is looking on the inside(personality)

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?

Post by Batokusanagi on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:50 am

This could be a debate topic (of it isn't already). Anyway, yeah I do think it is. How I see it (kinda long so I put in spoiler tags):
Spoiler:
Hinata confesses
Spoiler:

But it's not brought again up until...
Spoiler:
Mind this was all Naruto (to himself), as telling Hinata that she was strong was the comfort part and I'm not completely sure Hinata knew what Naruto was thinking about here... or maybe she did and that's why she was blushing and later so confident that about being Naruto. Either way, the first time Naruto himself meets Hinata after the confession he recalls her love-bred sacricifice.

Hinata's vow
Spoiler:
To me her confidence cannot just brushed off. Not only does she know Naruto pretty damn well, but she's also not one to delude herself: if this was the case she would've been saying she'd be with Naruto when Naruto cheered for her in her fight vs Neji.

And just in case someone wants to say that he forgot about the confession and what happened in 559, we get this:
Spoiler:
Naruto thinks about Neji's words concerning Hinata being willing to sacrifice herself for him... and why would she do that? Well, Naruto knows why.
Interesting to note that all she says does happen and it's Naruto the one making it happen.

Then of course, the hand hold:
Spoiler:
Yep, Hinata being by his side reminded him that his life was just never his. We totally don't know Naruto's side... I mean he was the one who held her hand (brought up again in 633 with an added smile and hand squeeze), bit it's not like that says anything about his feelings or anything /sarcasm.

And lastly... Hinata's vow in 633:
Spoiler:
Don't mind the "also". Anyway, note that she says "stay with" instead of "be with" (like she does in 437 and 573), implying, or should I say outright stating, that she's already by his side. This lines up with:
-Seeing Naruto next to her in her flashback instead of only his back like in 573.
-Her words about moving forward because Naruto is also always moving forward (as is theirhis nindo).

The cover just makes it even more official. Kishi laying down the state of the pairings


Last edited by Batokusanagi on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?

Post by narutohokage123 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:14 am

I think they are almost there, the moment that will shown that for sure is the Sasuke and Sakura moment.

narutohokage123


Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?

Post by Batokusanagi on Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:02 am

narutohokage123 wrote:I think they are almost there, the moment that will shown that for sure is the Sasuke and Sakura moment.
What do Sasuke and Sakura have to do with NH?
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?

Post by narutohokage123 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:37 am

Batokusanagi wrote:
narutohokage123 wrote:I think they are almost there, the moment that will shown that for sure is the Sasuke and Sakura moment.
What do Sasuke and Sakura have to do with NH?
I didn't say that Sasuke and Sakura has something to do with NaruHina but if Sakura and Sasuke situation be resolved the result may shutdown NS or even NH.

Just my opinion.

narutohokage123


Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?

Post by Aelita on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:03 am

To answer the question, no, Naruhina is not canon yet.

Naruto and Hinata are not currently in a known romantic relationship, so by definition they are not canon.

It other words, once Naruto and Hinata become a definite couple, i.e. boyfriend and girlfriend they can be considered canon. No ship in the big 3 is canon right now.

Right now I believe that Naruhina is endgame, that by the way the story is playing out, Naruto and Hinata will be the end couple.
avatar
Aelita


Posts : 377
Gender : Female
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?

Post by Batokusanagi on Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:45 pm

narutohokage123 wrote:
Batokusanagi wrote:
narutohokage123 wrote:I think they are almost there, the moment that will shown that for sure is the Sasuke and Sakura moment.
What do Sasuke and Sakura have to do with NH?
I didn't say that Sasuke and Sakura has something to do with NaruHina but if Sakura and Sasuke situation be resolved the result may shutdown NS or even NH.

Just my opinion.
Bolded: That's what I'm asking... What does have to do with NH?
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?

Post by narutohokage123 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:09 am

Batokusanagi wrote:
narutohokage123 wrote:
Batokusanagi wrote:
narutohokage123 wrote:I think they are almost there, the moment that will shown that for sure is the Sasuke and Sakura moment.
What do Sasuke and Sakura have to do with NH?
I didn't say that Sasuke and Sakura has something to do with NaruHina but if Sakura and Sasuke situation be resolved the result may shutdown NS or even NH.

Just my opinion.
Bolded: That's what I'm asking... What does have to do with NH?
As I said before SS as nothing to so with NH (totally different things) but if SS relationship be resolved or not, may show us hints to which pairings will happen or not. Is my english that bad?

narutohokage123


Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?

Post by Batokusanagi on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:07 am

narutohokage123 wrote:
As I said before SS as nothing to so with NH (totally different things) but if SS relationship be resolved or not, may show us hints to which pairings will happen or not. Is my english that bad?
No, but you keep missing the point of my question, so I'll ask again: why would the resolution of SS give us any hints about what pairing are going to happen? I can get NS not happening, obviously, but why NH?
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?

Post by Strawberry on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:34 am

No, not yet. We've gotten pretty damn good development in this war, and NaruHina is more solid than ever, but it's not enough to make it official yet, in my opinion. There has to be some straight out confirmation for that, of them being officially in a relationship, rather than just hints of their mutual feelings for each other.

_________________
Lovers under the rain. ♥️

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
avatar
Strawberry


Posts : 931
Gender : Female
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?

Post by Fallere825 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:02 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:
narutohokage123 wrote:
As I said before SS as nothing to so with NH (totally different things) but if SS relationship be resolved or not, may show us hints to which pairings will happen or not. Is my english that bad?
No, but you keep missing the point of my question, so I'll ask again: why would the resolution of SS give us any hints about what pairing are going to happen? I can get NS not happening, obviously, but why NH?
Obviously there is some confusion going on here.

@Batokusanagi

What i think narutohokage123 was trying to say is: if SS were to become canon first for example, it would completely shut down any possibility of NS, more than likely resulting in the canonization of NH. Whereas if SS did not become canon (for whatever reason e.g. Sasuke dies or leaves for good) and their relationship is "resolved" as not happening before NH happens, if that were to happen there would still be room for NS to happen (though at this point it's highly unlikely either way). If you get what i'm saying.

So it's not necessarily SS being resolved directly affects NH, it doesn't, NH can very well and more than likely will happen before SS (if SS happens). However if for some reason Kishimoto decided to sort out Sakura and Sasuke's feelings before he sorts out Hinata and Naruto's then the SS resolution can kinda clear up where Kishimoto is going pairing wise. Though i think we all already have a pretty good idea where it is headed, there is too much evidence to ignore.  

Getting back on track, imo i don't think NH is quite there yet. We're pretty sure there are some mutual feelings going on but i still think, as others have mentioned before, we need a little bit more to solidify and outright confirm it.

_________________
Next time, I'll be next to you, Holding your hand...Walking WITH you.
Hinata...Thank you!...It's thanks to you that stayed at my side
I won't let go of your Hand!!
avatar
Fallere825


Posts : 529
Gender : Male
Location : Caribbean

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?

Post by Batokusanagi on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:45 pm

Lickstermik wrote:Obviously there is some confusion going on here.

@Batokusanagi

What i think narutohokage123 was trying to say is: if SS were to become canon first for example, it would completely shut down any possibility of NS, more than likely resulting in the canonization of NH. Whereas if SS did not become canon (for whatever reason e.g. Sasuke dies or leaves for good) and their relationship is "resolved" as not happening before NH happens, if that were to happen there would still be room for NS to happen (though at this point it's highly unlikely either way). If you get what i'm saying.

So it's not necessarily SS being resolved directly affects NH, it doesn't, NH can very well and more than likely will happen before SS (if SS happens). However if for some reason Kishimoto decided to sort out Sakura and Sasuke's feelings before he sorts out Hinata and Naruto's then the SS resolution can kinda clear up where Kishimoto is going pairing wise. Though i think we all already have a pretty good idea where it is headed, there is too much evidence to ignore.  
Thought as much, but I just don't think that the resolution of SS make NH any more or less likely. Naruto and Sakura just aren't interested in pursuing anything romantic with each other... SS happening or not; or happening before or after NH happens is irrelevant. Highly unlikely is an understatement for NS' chances.

Sakura's feelings were "sorted out" from the chapter she was introduced and as for SS being resolved, but from 469-470 it's clear that SS or no SS, Sakura just doesn't like Naruto that way. She's not just going to jump to Naruto's arms because Sasuke rejected her. As you say, there's indeed too much evidence of what Kishi's planing for pairings.

To not completely off-topic, I'll add something I forgot to put in response to the question. I found it interesting that what Hinata says in 573 does happen. Interesting because, well, awesome foreshadowing is awesome, but also because everything Hinata wanted to do with Naruto in terms of showing her feelings and how serious she is about being with him, Naruto did towards her
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?

Post by Fallere825 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:15 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:
Thought as much, but I just don't think that the resolution of SS make NH any more or less likely. Naruto and Sakura just aren't interested in pursuing anything romantic with each other... SS happening or not; or happening before or after NH happens is irrelevant. Highly unlikely is an understatement for NS' chances.

Sakura's feelings were "sorted out" from the chapter she was introduced and as for SS being resolved, but from 469-470 it's clear that SS or no SS, Sakura just doesn't like Naruto that way. She's not just going to jump to Naruto's arms because Sasuke rejected her. As you say, there's indeed too much evidence of what Kishi's planing for pairings.

To not completely off-topic, I'll add something I forgot to put in response to the question. I found it interesting that what Hinata says in 573 does happen. Interesting because, well, awesome foreshadowing is awesome, but also because everything Hinata wanted to do with Naruto in terms of showing her feelings and how serious she is about being with him, Naruto did towards her
I agree 100%

_________________
Next time, I'll be next to you, Holding your hand...Walking WITH you.
Hinata...Thank you!...It's thanks to you that stayed at my side
I won't let go of your Hand!!
avatar
Fallere825


Posts : 529
Gender : Male
Location : Caribbean

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?

Post by IIRUNEII on Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:26 am

Batokusanagi wrote:This could be a debate topic (of it isn't already). Anyway, yeah I do think it is. How I see it (kinda long so I put in spoiler tags):
Spoiler:
Hinata confesses
Spoiler:

But it's not brought again up until...
Spoiler:
Mind this was all Naruto (to himself), as telling Hinata that she was strong was the comfort part and I'm not completely sure Hinata knew what Naruto was thinking about here... or maybe she did and that's why she was blushing and later so confident that about being Naruto. Either way, the first time Naruto himself meets Hinata after the confession he recalls her love-bred sacricifice.

Hinata's vow
Spoiler:
To me her confidence cannot just brushed off. Not only does she know Naruto pretty damn well, but she's also not one to delude herself: if this was the case she would've been saying she'd be with Naruto when Naruto cheered for her in her fight vs Neji.

And just in case someone wants to say that he forgot about the confession and what happened in 559, we get this:
Spoiler:
Naruto thinks about Neji's words concerning Hinata being willing to sacrifice herself for him... and why would she do that? Well, Naruto knows why.
Interesting to note that all she says does happen and it's Naruto the one making it happen.

Then of course, the hand hold:
Spoiler:
Yep, Hinata being by his side reminded him that his life was just never his. We totally don't know Naruto's side... I mean he was the one who held her hand (brought up again in 633 with an added smile and hand squeeze), bit it's not like that says anything about his feelings or anything /sarcasm.

And lastly... Hinata's vow in 633:
Spoiler:
Don't mind the "also". Anyway, note that she says "stay with" instead of "be with" (like she does in 437 and 573), implying, or should I say outright stating, that she's already by his side. This lines up with:
-Seeing Naruto next to her in her flashback instead of only his back like in 573.
-Her words about moving forward because Naruto is also always moving forward (as is theirhis nindo).

The cover just makes it even more official. Kishi laying down the state of the pairings
good post,

remember we got reminded time and time again after 631 like in 633 that NH is cannon my fellows  
avatar
IIRUNEII


Posts : 239
Gender : Male
Location : In the Kingdom of The Black Order

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?

Post by Irielo on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:11 pm

When I was reading chapter 615, I really thought that NaruHina was canon. Naruto and Hinata holding hand's picture gave me the feeling that they were together.

However, after reading some comments coming from NH (not NS), I became more cautious...

If there is a timeskip after the war and Naruto and Hinata are shown together, that would not surprise me. In this case, one could not reproach or criticize Kishimoto for any lack of development or whatsoever because he could say himself that with the vol 64 cover and chapter 615, he made it quite clear that NaruHina was already canon.

Anyway, I would like to get one or some more NaruHina moments. These moments are always so enjoyable, but like I suggested it before, this is not a must.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?

Post by Bubbles on Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:39 pm

Headcanon? Yes.

Mangacanon? It's nearly there imo.
avatar
Bubbles


Posts : 1104
Gender : Female
Location : Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?

Post by blackiechan35 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:11 pm

I don't know if I'd say it's canon yet, but there's no doubt in my mind that it's endgame.

blackiechan35


Posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?

Post by bricksquad88 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:29 pm

Not yet. If NaruHina is to be considered canon, then there has to be some sort of confirmation from Naruto regarding his feelings imo. And I mean actual confirmation. No implicit moments which can be interpreted in multiple ways. I mean a genuine : I want to be with you/I love you/I really like you and we should be together.. But I think this might be wishful thinking on my part. I say this because this is Shonen we're talking about, and romance may not be a high priority on the list. Especially with Naruto due to Kishimoto stating that he isn't good with romance.
avatar
bricksquad88


Posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?

Post by Yuri on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:18 am

Well I wouldn't consider it canon just yet. I don't consider anything canon until they officially start dating, even if their feelings for one another is as clear as water. In NaruHina's case I do still hold onto the hope that it will become canon one day very soon.

_________________
Naruto and his waifu <3
avatar
Yuri


Posts : 798
Gender : Female
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?

Post by Mustang on Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:43 pm

It is almost there, there just needs to be one more moment and that moment belongs to Naruto, we need clear confirmation about his feelings for Hinata, we have seen it in action, but words would be nice, for him to say he loves Hinata, or the two walking in the village hand in hand, then we can say canon.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:17 am

I do not consider NaruHina to be official yet. I do expect it to become official by the end of the manga and I have felt that way since I saw the anime equivalent of chapter 98 back in 2006.

When I started reading the manga in 2008, it was chapter 98 that also made me think that NaruHina was endgame.

Nothing that has happened in the series has caused me to change my view. Developments over the years has only solidified my views.
avatar
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum