Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would be your reaction

+2
GreatKungLao
lily567
6 posters

Go down

What would be your reaction Empty What would be your reaction

Post by lily567 Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:52 am

now we know as the war is going on hinata is becoming more confident and bold thanks to a certain someone   What would be your reaction 676744975  (naruto)

we know hinata as the sweet, kind gentle person she is but  even tho  I don't think this will happen but  suppose she got to the point where her corns were mashed and she was  furious and I mean  scary furious and she shows it. she will still talk sweetly but with a little venom if you know  what I mean.

I mean it could happen during the war and something or someone(possibly obito)  pissed her off(maybe obito said something that made hinata this furious). she  might hit the point where everyone  not only will be shocked but  will have the feeling of 'she sends shivers down my spine'.

if this does happen what would your reaction be?

me : scared as hell while I think to my self *mental note never ever underestimate a shy girl, they can be the deadliest*

what do you guys think?

Last edited by lily567 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

What would be your reaction Empty Re: What would be your reaction

Post by GreatKungLao Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:07 am

Well, she already was pissed off once:
Spoiler:
As a result, there was a hole in the ground.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:11 am

GreatKungLao wrote:Well, she already was pissed off once:
Spoiler:
As a result, there was a hole in the ground.
yh I know (btw the picture cannot be seen)

but I mean pissed of enough that it causes the kages to be sweating( that furious is what I meant)
in other words you thought that she was pissed then but suppose her reaction was worse
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:03 am

I would like her to get the other half of Kurama and then mash Obito up if the latter tries to upset or kill Naruto, but it still very improbable that she receives this half.

However an angry lion can do so much damage and she has twin lions. So who knows what she can do or how she can develop them if she gets really pissed off. And I'm sure she will look very sexy if she gets angry lol.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:07 am

Irielo wrote:I would like her to get the other half of Kurama and then mash Obito up if the latter tries to upset or kill Naruto, but it still very improbable that she receives this half.

However an angry lion can do so much damage and she has twin lions. So who knows what she can do or how she can develop them if she gets really pissed off. And I'm sure she will look very sexy if she gets angry lol.

yep you can never know and you know kishi is holding back hinata for some reason. in other words, in the manga we haven't seen hinata's full potential as yet and I think kishi will portray her when we least expect it.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:31 am

lily567 wrote:
Irielo wrote:I would like her to get the other half of Kurama and then mash Obito up if the latter tries to upset or kill Naruto, but it still very improbable that she receives this half.

yep you can never know and  you know kishi is holding back hinata for some reason. in other words, in the manga we haven't seen hinata's full potential as yet and I think kishi will portray her when we least expect it.
That would be great. Naruto is himself always surprised by her and I have the feeling too that Kishi does that with her character: Hinata always surprises like you wrote "when we least expect it". But for now, the aspect which was more developed in her character is her growing confidence. What about her skills? Yes she has improved a lot and is doing good in the war.

But I want to believe that she will do something that none of her clan has achieved or has been able to do. Through her, the complete potential of the Hyuuga clan might be shown. She who was considered as a failure could probably end as the biggest success or achievement of the Hyuugas' capacities and clan itself.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:29 pm

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:

yep you can never know and  you know kishi is holding back hinata for some reason. in other words, in the manga we haven't seen hinata's full potential as yet and I think kishi will portray her when we least expect it.
That would be great. Naruto is himself always surprised by her and I have the feeling too that Kishi does that with her character: Hinata always surprises like you wrote "when we least expect it". But for now, the aspect which was more developed in her character is her growing confidence. What about her skills? Yes she has improved a lot and is doing good in the war.

But I want to believe that she will do something that none of her clan has achieved or has been able to do. Through her, the complete potential of the Hyuuga clan might be shown. She who was considered as a failure could probably end as the biggest success or achievement of the Hyuugas' capacities and clan itself.

yes she was considered failure but as you said she could end as the biggest success and that is probably why kishi is holding her back. kishi wants to work on her confidence which is growing.
the more confident she gets, the more damage she can apply and the more damage she applies, the more that other than the hyugas will be in shock

I can see it now What would be your reaction 3497021318 
also the more impressed naruto will be because of his girl
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:42 am

PO'ed Hinata? Lets check Nagato-Vision-
What would be your reaction Hinarage
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:53 am

Graeystone wrote:PO'ed Hinata? Lets check Nagato-Vision-
I don't mean nagato version but I mean during the war version
@graeystone

imagine that during the war but worse than nagato version
how will you react
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:14 pm

lily567 wrote:now we know as the war is going on hinata is becoming more confident and bold thanks to a certain someone   What would be your reaction 676744975  (naruto)

we know hinata as the sweet, kind gentle person she is but  even tho  I don't think this will happen but  suppose she got to the point where her corns were mashed and she was  furious and I mean  scary furious and she shows it. she will still talk sweetly but with a little venom if you know  what I mean.

I mean it could happen during the war and something or someone(possibly obito)  pissed her off(maybe obito said something that made hinata this furious). she  might hit the point where everyone  not only will be shocked but  will have the feeling of 'she sends shivers down my spine'.

me : scared as hell while I think to my self *mental note never ever underestimate a shy girl, they can be the deadliest*

what do you guys think?
I would be like 'dude' that was awesome, come Hinata beat the shit out of him (knowing that she cannot deal any damage to Obito anyway) but still it would be awesome if we get to see her pissed off again.

But I don't think we will see too much of that, since she is a kind and gentle character, we don't usually see that sort of venom in Hinata unless it has anything to do with the one she loves (Naruto) that is when we see that when she fought a losing battle against Pein, we might see it again, but not until after this arc.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:57 pm

51-mustang wrote:
lily567 wrote:now we know as the war is going on hinata is becoming more confident and bold thanks to a certain someone   What would be your reaction 676744975  (naruto)

what do you guys think?
I would be like 'dude' that was awesome, come Hinata beat the shit out of him (knowing that she cannot deal any damage to Obito anyway) but still it would be awesome if we get to see her pissed off again.

But I don't think we will see too much of that, since she is a kind and gentle character, we don't usually see that sort of venom in Hinata unless it has anything to do with the one she loves (Naruto) that is when we see that when she fought a losing battle against Pein, we might see it again, but not until after this arc.
I know we might not see too much of it What would be your reaction 3516892631  but can you guys use your imagination
"
yes she is a kind and gentle character but I at least would like to see where hinata is like " I maybe shy but that doesn't mean I can't smack you"
besides 615 and also just for fun I would like to see the look on hiashi's face when he sees hinata

lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:08 pm

Graeystone wrote:PO'ed Hinata? Lets check Nagato-Vision-
This is what love looks like, naruto will "hold her hand" after the war...
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down