Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone, good to meet you!

5 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone, good to meet you! Empty Hello Everyone, good to meet you!

Post by windtear Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:38 pm

Hello everyone, it's good to meet you all!

I honestly can't remember a time I didn't ship NaruHina. I think it probably started as a number of things coming together - the fact that I started out a SakuSasu fan (I'm now a Sakura/Sakura's Career and a Sasuke/Counselling and Prescription Meds fan) and Naruhina gently removes Naruto from the love triangle without negating the fact that he's a good guy; Hinata is the kind of heroine I like (yamato nadeshiko, NOT a tsundere [man I hate tsundere], imperfect, truly appreciative of her friends, willing to work through things, kind to animals) so I wanted a girl like her to get the hero; despite the fact that I know it rarely if ever happens in real life, I like it when the person who's had a thing forever for someone finally manages to get noticed and win their love over; and finally, I just LIKED her, truthfully a lot more than I did Sakura. Hello Everyone, good to meet you! 1906553478 

I've never really lost faith in NaruHina, especially not now Naruto knows her feelings. I can't help thinking that all the back and forth between Sakura and Hinata is Naruto coming to terms with the fact that he's been clueless and trying to work out exactly where his heart lies. And I really don't think it's with Sakura anymore.

So, yes. Hello. That's my story. I hope we all get along well together!
windtear
windtear

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone, good to meet you! Empty Re: Hello Everyone, good to meet you!

Post by kagome1991 Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:30 am

Hello there!~ And welcome! It is great to have you here. I'm sure we'll get along just fine.

I also dislike tsunderes (there are exceptions but I digress) but I understand the feeling.

Remember to read the rules and have fun! ^^
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:22 am

Hey and welcome.

^ i agree with what you said there and I'm sure we will get along just fine...Have fun and Enjoy Hello Everyone, good to meet you! 2697176399
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:42 am

Welcome!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:53 am

Welcome, enjoy your stay :)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down