Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who should/will become Hokage according to you?

+7
engetsu
racefan1992
GreatKungLao
Fallere825
The Merchant
Zori
Irielo
11 posters

Go down

Who should/will become Hokage according to you? Empty Who should/will become Hokage according to you?

Post by Irielo Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:15 pm

There is already a topic dealing about a Hokage Tournament. With this one, I would like to know, who will/should become Hokage according to you?

To me, Naruto always dreamt of becoming Hokage, but I can't imagine him staying in a room the whole day, dealing with papers... Moreover if he is the reincarnation of the Sage, I can imagine him becoming a traveller, spreading his idea of peace wherever he goes.

And for sure, Hinata would come along. As for her, I can't imagine her as Hokage. She is strong but I could see more her as a good Hokage's adviser.

Kiba would be the same like Naruto. I can't imagine him sitting the whole day and Akamaru would lack physical exercises.

Kakashi and Shikamaru are similar. Both are smart but would not be interested to get such responsibilities. Kakashi accepted once but it was in an emergency situation.

I can't imagine Rock Lee. The Hokage's office will look like training room (gym, tatami)...

Choji would transform the Hokage's office into a restaurant and TenTen would transform it into a weapon store.

As far as Ino is concerned, I can't say.

To me, either Sasuke or Sakura should become Hokage.

Itachi would have been a great Hokage, unfortunately, he is no more... Sasuke must respect his brother's memory and dedicate himself for the village. Moreover he showed after Orochimaru's death that he was a good leader and a good organizer when he formed Hebi and later Takka.

But I would prefer to see Sakura becoming Hokage. Her master is the current Hokage, therefore she has learnt a lot about the job. She could witness how her master made good or bad decision. That's why, indirectly, she has already some experience in that field. And she is showing a growing leadership capacity during this war. So, to me Sakura is the one who should become Hokage.

What about you? Your opinion, preferences?

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Who should/will become Hokage according to you? Empty Re: Who should/will become Hokage according to you?

Post by Zori Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:40 pm

Naruto should become Hokage. I can't imagine anyone becoming hokage besides naruto, unless its Kakashi for some reason. I know he doesn't want to be Hokage but he would make a good one. I feel like as if he would have did a better job than tsunade. So i kind of wanted him to get the position when she was in her coma.
I want Naruto to become hokage when he is kind like almost getting to be old age and not so young like gaara. Because like you said he is the reincarnation of the so6p or just the world savior, so him not becoming Hokage can be expectable, but i like i said again, i can't imagine anyone else becoming hokage at the end of naruto besides Naruto unless its kakashi.
Sasuke becoming hokage is the worst and Kiba, is just a no.
Sorry for me being all over the place haha Who should/will become Hokage according to you? 1083899712 .
But Naruto should become Hokage if not then Kakashi if even survives.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Who should/will become Hokage according to you? Empty Re: Who should/will become Hokage according to you?

Post by The Merchant Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:03 am

Ino would probably make the best Hokage. And I'm saying that in complete seriousness.

Between Naruto and Sasuke, at this point in the story they're both terrible candidates and I'm honestly not sure which would be worse for the job.
The Merchant
The Merchant

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:16 am

Very good points and i can see Sakura in the Hokage's position. However i think it should be Naruto, and here are some of the reasons why:

1. He has literally gained the recognition of not only his village but the entire shinobi world. Experiencing his strength in person and knowing how important those he cares for are to him, no sensible ninja is going to step to his village with the intentions of harming it.

2. Continuing from above, he also has developed relationships with the other kages and they respect him. Even with a shinobi alliance formed, having a village on good terms with all the others and promoting good relations all around, facilitates a faster way to all around peace imo.

3. I believe in the hokage position he'll have a lot more influence and be able to make a bigger push in the direction of peace.

4. Yea paperwork wouldn't be his forte, but i could say the same about Tsunade and she manages lol, and at the end of the day he isn't alone he'll have help and support from his wife(Hinata) Who should/will become Hokage according to you? 2697176399 , Shikamaru and the rest of the K11.

5. Lets not forget it's been his dream for forever lol (we don't have to count this one) and...

6. Last but not least. He loves the village Who should/will become Hokage according to you? 2835597988
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:57 am

Hokage should become the one, who can bring true peace to the world and this is child of a prophecy - Naruto.

If it's not him, then everything, that have been made so far would become pointless.

Or at least he can become Hokage and then asking Sasuke to replace him with this duty, like Hashirama wanted for Madara. Naruto then could went to travel with Hinata around the world, or maybe find some peaceful place in the woods, built a little house and live the rest of his life as a sage with the woman he loves and making a family with her, bringing new generation to the world, that will lead Naruto's ideology to the world.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:22 am

I really don't think Naruto is mature enough to handle the Hokage title. Yes its always been his dream and but he is 16 years old, his dad was almost 30 years old when he became Hokage. But he does have relationships with all the Kages so it would be a plus and he befriends everyone he meets.

If Neji were still alive i think he'd be a great Hokage. He kinda remains of the 1st and 2nd Hokages to a point.

racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:38 am

racefan1992 wrote:I really don't think Naruto is mature enough to handle the Hokage title. Yes its always been his dream and but he is 16 years old, his dad was almost 30 years old when he became Hokage. But he does have relationships with all the Kages so it would be a plus and he befriends everyone he meets.

If Neji were still alive i think he'd be a great Hokage. He kinda remains of the 1st and 2nd Hokages to a point.

I would have picked Neji if he was still alive. He would have made a great Hokage indeed. Maybe when the war is finished, Naruto will realize that titles are not everything. He could even without being Hokage become someone who is acknowledged and respected by all the villages.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:55 am

Irielo wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:He could even without being Hokage become someone who is acknowledged and respected by all the villages.
The thing is that he already is =)

Minato and Nagato told Naruto, that all evil, that happens in the world is because of twisted shinobi system. I think Naruto will eliminate any kind of systems and will make humanity absolutely free willed. There will be no more countires, separate territories, races for weapons, no more wars, no more leaders, no more titles and ranks - everyone will be the one huge family living under shared roof which is the sky and everyone will be equal to each other.

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted. It is an observation of the nature of reality. To say, 'nothing is true', is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile, and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say, 'everything is permitted', is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic." (c) Ezio Auditore
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:17 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:He could even without being Hokage become someone who is acknowledged and respected by all the villages.

Minato and Nagato told Naruto, that all evil, that happens in the world is because of twisted shinobi system. I think Naruto will eliminate any kind of systems and will make humanity absolutely free willed. There will be no more countires, separate territories, races for weapons, no more wars, no more leaders, no more titles and ranks - everyone will be the one huge family living under shared roof which is the sky and everyone will be equal to each other.

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted. It is an observation of the nature of reality. To say, 'nothing is true', is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile, and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say, 'everything is permitted', is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic." (c) Ezio Auditore

Exactly. That's why, if Naruto is really the reincarnation of the Sage, if he's the one who will bring peace and unity, what would be the need of having the title of Hokage? That would be a kind of limitation. But I respect your taste and opinion if you think he must be Hokage. This topic is about your preferences. So, that's very fine.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:30 am

Well it's not as though Tsunade is ready to die either, it's almost impossible for her to die in battle and again, she's just not that old really.

I think it's very possible for Naruto to become Hokage when Tsunade steps down whenever she eventually does.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:19 am

^ agreed...he isn't necessarily getting the position as soon as the war is over. It is quite possible Tsunade won't step down until he is a lot older, at which time he would've matured even more, than he has already, and be ready for the position.

GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:

^This would be ideal (in my opinion the formation of the alliance has done just that) and i believe it could be acquired even without the elimination of the village system.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:41 pm

I agree that the hokage should be Naruto for reasons stated.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:28 pm

Shikamaru. Guys's lazy, but he's definitely got the wisdom to handle the position. For Naruto, I think he'll be (like some have said above) a traveller preaching peace all across the ninja world.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:33 pm

I think Shikamaru would be more fitting as Hokage advisor, no? Who should/will become Hokage according to you? 4028117814
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackNoon Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:55 pm

I'd vote for Shikamaru. I mean, he is a genius and he could easily solve any situation that arises within the village. He would just need someone to get him motivated.
BlackNoon
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down