Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eye of the Moon Plan to Succeed

5 posters

Go down

Eye of the Moon Plan to Succeed Empty Eye of the Moon Plan to Succeed

Post by Twin Steps Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:37 am

Eye of the Moon Plan to Succeed Fggggggggggggggggggh_by_superanimedude-d6cecoj

Here Obito states his desire to get the Eye of the Moon Plan (EOTMP) started as soon as possible, but was told to wait by Madara. since it would take time before they could do so.

Considering how he's now the Juubi's host and how some time HAS passed, he may very well be able to cast the plan right now.

Also, it was said that certain events in the RTN movie would foreshadow some events in the manga, like Sasuke being good, and in the movie, Obito manages to complete the EOTMP, in a way.

It's a weird hunch, and not that great with evidence, but I just wanted to put that out there just in case it DID happen.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Eye of the Moon Plan to Succeed Empty Re: Eye of the Moon Plan to Succeed

Post by CoolChels Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:17 pm

There is a definite possibility or at least they will come really close to achieving it.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:31 pm

I think Obito might come close to achieving it but it'll be stopped in its tracks before its fully achieved. Although, i'm not sure about the RTN movie foreshadowing stuff but you never know.
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:34 pm

If it works like its supposed to then it would mean the end for everyone. However i'm thinking that it could be a case where it works but not quite the way Obito expects it to (or the way Madara told him it would). I dunno maybe he doesn't get Rin back, and because of this releases it or he self-destructs in a sense (having his only hope fail) and this stops the jutsu.

Just my thoughts...what do you guys think?
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:36 pm

Lickstermik wrote:If it works like its supposed to then it would mean the end for everyone. However i'm thinking that it could be a case where it works but not quite the way Obito expects it to (or the way Madara told him it would). I dunno maybe he doesn't get Rin back, and because of this releases it or he self-destructs in a sense (having his only hope fail) and this stops the jutsu.

Just my thoughts...what do you guys think?

Seeing as how the Juubi is incomplete, the Genjutsu wouldn't be PERFECT, thus there would still be the possibility of breaking out of it.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/638/17

If there is anything this series has taught me, it's foreshadowing, and this page is a clear sign of it. The last time the moon was seen was when the Juubi was revived, and Hashi even says here "We dunno whats he going to do now that he has Juubi's power!" Of course he's gonna do, wht he plans to do: The moon eye plan
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:18 pm

Does Obito remember this plan first? It seems he even does not know who he is. As if he's become a powerful creature of destruction which uses the faculty of thinking of a human being, but without being human.

Just to control one bijuu took years for Naruto. Most of the jinchuurikis did not have 100% control over their bijuu. Only Bee and Naruto made it. Obito should have asked himself if he was able to become the jinchuuriki of so much bijuus.

Therefore, I'm not sure if this EOTMP will work out. The last panel in this chapter shows how the juubi's jin just mashed up Tobirama and a wooden clone of Hashirama. I just see the juubi' jin now like a sort of crazy creature which will destroy everything on its way.

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:14 am

Twin Steps wrote:
Seeing as how the Juubi is incomplete, the Genjutsu wouldn't be PERFECT, thus there would still be the possibility of breaking out of it
Good point

@irielo
I agree...it doesn't look like Obito is in full control anymore and i agree he shouldn't be able to...He's more like a focused killing machine now
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:17 am

it could be like a kinda sort of Inception... Genjutsu, Genjutsu everywhere. If that happens, surely he would make like so. I wonder who will be those one who will recognize the MT:
-Naruto since he has Kurama on his side
-Bee for the same reason
-Sasuke since he's an Uchiha
-Kakashi who has a sharingan
-Hyuugas because of Byakugan
-Madara obviously
-Maybe the edo kages
-Sakura would be able to recognise a massive genjutsu like MT? Perhaps
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:07 am

^ Yeah, it would be dangerous to those who wouldn't be able to tell.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down