Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone else noticed these?

+26
Nineslashmonk
hinata♥naruto
NaruHina <3
Rasengan671
Mustang
Konan
Satou
nhtalakun
JulaShona
Graeystone
sordragon
engetsu
Strawberry
Fallere825
racefan1992
Twin Steps
Azuula
lily567
Zori
Batokusanagi
CoolChels
funnyface
GreatKungLao
Irielo
kagome1991
blackiechan35
30 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by Irielo Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:29 am

Impressive my friend! Keep on the good job!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:55 am

Irielo wrote:Impressive my friend! Keep on the good job!
Here is what I found again and it's very similar to what I've wrote in the previous post.

SPOILER:
See, when Naruto start talking about how actually depressed he feel himself, the background is all dark and scary?

Now watch this:
SPOILER:
When Hinata started her speech, what comes behind Naruto's darkness? A sunshine! Just like it did in 615.

Kishimoto, you really are something.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:49 am

^You ninja'd me. Site went into maintenance when I was going to post that.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:13 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:Impressive my friend! Keep on the good job!
Here is what I found again and it's very similar to what I've wrote in the previous post.

SPOILER:
See, when Naruto start talking about how actually depressed he feel himself, the background is all dark and scary?

Now watch this:
SPOILER:
When Hinata started her speech, what comes behind Naruto's darkness? A sunshine! Just like it did in 615.

Kishimoto, you really are something.

kishi really is something. hinata is naruto's light which will diminish the darkness and she not only did it once but she did it twice
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:25 am

Your analysis is well above, it's like you put a magnifying glass in kishimoto's head XD

Nice work with this. ^_^
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:29 pm

Very nice job and she is his big bright and shining light for Naruto.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by blackiechan35 Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:21 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:I just re-read chapter 615 and I should say thanks to Obito for something:
SPOILER:
Jusr read his very question to Naruto "What else you have left in this reality?". And then, right away goes this:
SPOILER:
Of course Hinata then reminds him about, what exactly he has in this reality and why he should be fighting further. But I guess that at the very first moment, after Hinata's slap, Naruto's answer inside him to Obito's question was "Hinata".

Get observation! I never really noticed that before! :D

Also, Hinata's acknowledged Naruto throughout the whole series, so he will have someone to acknowledge him when it's all said and done. What he has left is a girl that loves him and will do anything for him.

Oh, Kishimoto and his juxtaposition of events. Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 2 195309866 

Last edited by blackiechan35 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Post by blackiechan35 Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:32 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:I also wanted to point something about a moment, that was mentioned in the first post of the thread:
SPOILER:
You see that in the first frame the background is all dark and only from Hinata's slap there start coming light, covering the background in the next two frames? It was like Naruto was in the darkness again, he sinked in and no surprise he start thinking about possibilities of Dark Side, but then Hinata has made his world shine bright again.

The good artist is always adds symbolism into his works and I think the one was right here - Hinata is the light for Naruto, as she always have been. And that moment also confirms very meaning of her name and surename translations - Hinata = A sunny place & Hyuuga = Towards the sun.

I was seriously just thinking about this the other day, but I never got around to posting it. You put it into words better than I ever could, thanks! :D
blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:38 pm

Hard to miss, but I find amusing that Hinata never seems to be worried about Naruto' relationship with Sakura. Hug? She says she'll be with Naruto. 631? She says she'll be with Naruto forever
She just doen't feel threatened in least Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 2 3495430729
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:55 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:Hard to miss, but I find amusing that Hinata never seems to be worried about Naruto' relationship with Sakura. Hug? She says she'll be with Naruto. 631? She says she'll be with Naruto forever
She just doen't feel threatened in least Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 2 3495430729
Probably because girls can see through each other. Sakura undrestands that Hinata loves Naruto a lot
SPOILER:
When Neji is asking, why did Hinata took such a risk, Sakura right away understands the very reason of this. Probably because she also knows what it is like to love someone (Sasuke in Sakura's case) and try your best to help him.

So I guess that Hinata knows the same thing about Sakura, that she loves Sasuke and that she is just a best friend of Naruto, his good teammate.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by blackiechan35 Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:30 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:Hard to miss, but I find amusing that Hinata never seems to be worried about Naruto' relationship with Sakura. Hug? She says she'll be with Naruto. 631? She says she'll be with Naruto forever

I know! Hinata wouldn't keep making such ballsy claims if she felt that Naruto still had feelings for Sakura, it's not part of her character.

I think Kishimoto has cemented the fact that all Naruto and Sakura are ever going to be are close friends. Maybe a little less close now that Sasuke's back.
blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:49 pm

blackiechan35 wrote:

I know! Hinata wouldn't keep making such ballsy claims if she felt that Naruto still had feelings for Sakura, it's not part of her character.

I think Kishimoto has cemented the fact that all Naruto and Sakura are ever going to be are close friends. Maybe a little less close now that Sasuke's back.

I agree with you.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by blackiechan35 Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:56 pm

Irielo wrote:^ And he looked for her after his victory against Neji. But at that time, she was lying on the ground being healed.

So maybe Naruto thought at that time that she was not interested to come and watch this match. If that did not happen this way, I think things would have already been different.

At the same time NaruHina would have happened too early and somehow it was made like this to keep the suspense...

I don't know why, but I always got a vibe that Naruto had a tiny crush on Hinata out of admiration in Part I, but he felt as if she wasn't interested.
blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:33 pm

blackiechan35 wrote:
I don't know why, but I always got a vibe that Naruto had a tiny crush on Hinata out of admiration in Part I, but he felt as if she wasn't interested.

And with Hinata he behaved seriously and talked about his doubts, whereas his crush for Sakura was like only a show-off thing. Sakura was quite popular among the girls, so Naruto wanted to impress her and behaved most of the time like a jerk.

I really think with Hinata it was more than a crush, something deeper but he was not mature enough to put his finger on it.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:24 pm

blackiechan35 wrote:
Irielo wrote:^ And he looked for her after his victory against Neji. But at that time, she was lying on the ground being healed.

So maybe Naruto thought at that time that she was not interested to come and watch this match. If that did not happen this way, I think things would have already been different.

At the same time NaruHina would have happened too early and somehow it was made like this to keep the suspense...

I always thought so too, though more of an "emotional connection" rather than a "crush"
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:54 pm

Twin Steps wrote:
I always thought so too, though more of an "emotional connection" rather than a "crush"

Exactly. He showed always different and stong emotions regarding Hinata. He was so angry when Neji was talking bad to her, when he hit her.. He was so worry about Hinata's health after her fight against Neji. He was so surprised and happy after the "Proud failure" and the list goes on. That's another important thing too, Hinata always surprised him:

when she gave him the opportunity to look at the answers during the chunin exam, when she gave him this healing cream after his fight against Kiba, during the "Proud failure" speech, when she came to his rescue against Pein, when she confessed, when she slapped him and talked to him after Neji's death.

Hinata thus always surprised him and the outcome was always positive too. That somehow shows how Hinata is important to Naruto's heart.

Last edited by Irielo on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:56 pm

blackiechan35 wrote:I don't know why, but I always got a vibe that Naruto had a tiny crush on Hinata out of admiration in Part I, but he felt as if she wasn't interested.
I agree. Like in Hinata's case, that wasn't completely sure why she was always looking at Naruto and could only describe as an "intense "feeling in my heart"; Naruto could only (at the time) describe what how felt about Hinata "liking people like her". Now that he's grown up, though Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 2 195309866

GreatKungLao wrote:Probably because girls can see through each other. Sakura undrestands that Hinata loves Naruto a lot
SPOILER:
When Neji is asking, why did Hinata took such a risk, Sakura right away understands the very reason of this. Probably because she also knows what it is like to love someone (Sasuke in Sakura's case) and try your best to help him.

So I guess that Hinata knows the same thing about Sakura, that she loves Sasuke and that she is just a best friend of Naruto, his good teammate.
That's a good point. Wonder if Sakura is going to follow the bro code Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 2 1461727051 
Seriously, though, I wonder what Sakura's perspective on NH is. She knows Hinata likes Naruto and she saw them holding hands.

blackiechan35 wrote:I know! Hinata wouldn't keep making such ballsy claims if she felt that Naruto still had feelings for Sakura, it's not part of her character.

Yeah, if there was anything going on between Naruto and Sakura, she'd definitely notice and not be as confident as she is.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:26 am

I think that Kishimoto made name "Sakura's Confession" for the chapter for a reason. It is to make a comprassion with "Confession".

Hinata's confession was definitely accepted. You know how people says "Silence is a sign of agreement". And then we have 615. Taking Hinata's hand and smiling to her (chapter 633 flashback) is definitely acceptance of her love, I can't see any other explanation. When a boy is holding girl's hand the way Naruto did and make such smile as he did while holding her hand is definitely something much more, than just friendship.

Sakura's confession was taking as a bad joke. And most importantly it made Naruto be enraged!

Having from Naruto two so different reactions on confessions is a way of Kishimoto to make something clear for readers, I guess.

One girl was accepted and the other was rejected. That's why after Naruto's rejection to Sakura's confession I can't see NaruSaku to happen ever. As well as I can't see NaruHina not to happen after chapter 615.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:16 am

blackiechan35 wrote:

Wait i thought Naruto was in the impressing Sakura stage? Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 2 2713167027 

Trying my best to be include sarcasim
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:36 am

^ That time my friend, Naruto was not mature enough to know and to express such deep feelings. He was even still a bit confused about love when he asked his mother how was it when she felt in love with Minato.

That's something quite normal when a boy is still young to try to impress the most popular girl. Did he try to impress Hinata? No, on the contrary he shared his doubts with her.

We are back on these opposed concepts: false/true, superficial/real, look/soul. But everyone has his/her own way of understanding things and express them. Realistic, sarcastic, romantic... ic...ic etc.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:57 am

Irielo wrote:That's something quite normal when a boy is still young to try to impress the most popular girl. Did he try to impress Hinata? No, on the contrary he shared his doubts with her.

We are back on these opposed concepts: false/true, superficial/real, look/soul. But everyone has his/her own way of understanding things and express them. Realistic, sarcastic, romantic... ic...ic etc.
He did try to impress her after his fight with Neji, actually. A big moment in his life and he wanted to share it with Hinata.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:53 am

[quote="Batokusanagi"
He did try to impress her after his fight with Neji, actually. A big moment in his life and he wanted to share it with Hinata.[/quote]

You are right. Sorry I did not express myself clearly. The way he was looking for Hinata after his victory against Neji shows that at that time, if there was someone to whom he wanted to dedicate this victory, that was Hinata. That's more than trying to impress someone and acting like a fool.
The blood vow was a serious thing and meant a lot. He kept his promise and looking for her was a way to say thank you too for what she told him before the match.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by blackiechan35 Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:54 am

Something else I noticed that just... It blew my mind.

Kushina and Hinata both have female role models, right? Mito and Kurenai, repectively.

Well, Kushina tells Naruto:

Spoiler:

Well, Hinata's sensei/role model married/was involved with the son of the Third Hokage.

So if Naruto and Hinata end up having kids, she could tell them something along the lines of "It's weird... My sensei, Kurenai Yuhi, married the son of the Third Hokage and I ended up marrying the son of the Fourth. Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 2 3495430729
blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:18 am

blackiechan35 wrote:Something else I noticed that just... It blew my mind.

Kushina and Hinata both have female role models, right? Mito and Kurenai, repectively.

Spoiler:

Well, Hinata's sensei/role model married/was involved with the son of the Third Hokage.

So if Naruto and Hinata end up having kids, she could tell them something along the lines of "It's weird... My sensei, Kurenai Yuhi, married the son of the Third Hokage and I ended up marrying the son of the Fourth. Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 2 3495430729

Well damn, my mind is blown!~
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:36 pm

blackiechan35 wrote:Something else I noticed that just... It blew my mind.

Spoiler:

well i'll be. I knew about the role model stuff but I didn'tput it together nor compared it with someone else. well thank you for putting it together.

Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 2 3187358519
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next