Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone else noticed these?

+26
Nineslashmonk
hinata♥naruto
NaruHina <3
Rasengan671
Mustang
Konan
Satou
nhtalakun
JulaShona
Graeystone
sordragon
engetsu
Strawberry
Fallere825
racefan1992
Twin Steps
Azuula
lily567
Zori
Batokusanagi
CoolChels
funnyface
GreatKungLao
Irielo
kagome1991
blackiechan35
30 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 6 Empty Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:03 am

http://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga/49/2062/20-211.png

Am I the only one, who thinks too much about why Hinata was put near with Naruto at the same last page of the new chapter? Just right after he made his new step forward? It's like when Hinata said "I also want to stay beside Naruto-kun... Forever. That's why always moving forward". Could 648 bring us the real NaruHina moment, where Hinata will be finally fighting by Naruto's side?

It's just that this whole "Regret" thing is very similar to what happened in 437. Hinata was sitting and watching, but there came a VERY critical moment, she decided that she will stop the silence and try to do at least anything for Naruto and she also confessed her feelings, she finally broke the silence of her feelings and let it be heard by Naruto. Hinata was waiting too long for the right moment to come and she got the courage to express herself only at the critical moment - it was the moment, where she would do nothing and then regret about it for the rest of her life (like Naruto was about that he didn't spoke to Sasuke back in the past and if he did, everything could be different) or she would actually try to do something and say what she always wanted in a hope, that all of it would change things at least in some way. It's better to do seomthing, than sitting on the same spot without any movement.

Naruto just made the same resolve in 647 as Hinata in 437 - try to do everything you can or else you will regret for the rest of your life about what you didn't tried to do.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 6 Empty Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by JulaShona Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:06 am

GreatKungLao wrote:http://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga/49/2062/20-211.png

Am I the only one, who thinks too much about why Hinata was put near with Naruto at the same last page of the new chapter? Just right after he made his new step forward? It's like when Hinata said "I also want to stay beside Naruto-kun... Forever. That's why always moving forward". Could 648 bring us the real NaruHina moment, where Hinata will be finally fighting by Naruto's side?

It's just that this whole "Regret" thing is very similar to what happened in 437. Hinata was sitting and watching, but there came a VERY critical moment, she decided that she will stop the silence and try to do at least anything for Naruto and she also confessed her feelings, she finally broke the silence of her feelings and let it be heard by Naruto. Hinata was waiting too long for the right moment to come and she got the courage to express herself only at the critical moment - it was the moment, where she would do nothing and then regret about it for the rest of her life (like Naruto was about that he didn't spoke to Sasuke back in the past and if he did, everything could be different) or she would actually try to do something and say what she always wanted in a hope, that all of it would change things at least in some way. It's better to do seomthing, than sitting on the same spot without any movement.

Naruto just made the same resolve in 647 as Hinata in 437 - try to do everything you can or else you will regret for the rest of your life about what you didn't tried to do.
I'm very unsure with that, because I don't trust Kishi-sama anymore when it comes to foreshadowing pairing moments at the end of a chapter. It's possilble, but Kishi-sama can use his troll jutsu again like last time when Hinata and Sakura appeared with Naruto and Sasuke at the end of a chapter, but there was nothing in the next chapters about pairings nor did have Hinata and Sakura appeared or had any importance in these chapters.Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 6 1948124161
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:27 am

JulaShona wrote:

I'm very unsure with that, because I don't trust Kishi-sama anymore when it comes to foreshadowing pairing moments at the end of a chapter. It's possilble, but Kishi-sama can use his troll jutsu again like last time when Hinata and Sakura appeared with Naruto and Sasuke at the end of a chapter, but there was nothing in the next chapters about pairings nor did have Hinata and Sakura appeared or had any importance in these chapters.Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 6 1948124161
Well, that time it was just observation of a fight, they simply couldn't interfiere. But here Hinata just lived through an absolutely different experience, she was inside Naruto (I know how it sounds, lol). Yeah, everyone was inside Naruto in 647, but we all know, that for Hinata it could make a much more bigger impact, than for anybody else.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:23 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Well, that time it was just observation of a fight, they simply couldn't interfiere. But here Hinata just lived through an absolutely different experience, she was inside Naruto (I know how it sounds, lol). Yeah, everyone was inside Naruto in 647, but we all know, that for Hinata it could make a much more bigger impact, than for anybody else.
I'm stilll beeing suspicious, because I don't want to become disappointed if it doesn't happen.Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 6 581617386 
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:34 am

JulaShona wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
I'm stilll beeing suspicious, because I don't want to become disappointed if it doesn't happen.Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 6 581617386 
Well, all we can do is be patient. That is one the the qualities of Naruhina...this romance ship has been taking steps one at a time to cannon without rushing through. All we can do is wait and see what latest chapters might provide especially for Naruhina.
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:43 am

somebody pointed this out on naruto forums thus I didn't even realised it.
what this person pointed out was that hashi' clone had naruto's chakra cloak and I am wondering how did hashi get the cloak without naruto touchin him to share it
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:46 am

Here is another thing.

The whole alliance literally went though Naruto's life in a moment of a blink and felt the same thing as he did. Could it be that Hinata also saw Naruto's feelings towards her? She might be also see what happened after Pain attacked her, how angry Naruto became because of her loss. This also could mean, that everyone could saw Hinata's confession and everything else...

Or I'm just dreaming and the alliance only saw those things, that Naruto was thinking only at that moment?

lily567 wrote:somebody pointed this out on naruto forums thus I didn't even realised it.
what this person pointed out was that hashi' clone had naruto's chakra cloak and I am wondering how did hashi get the cloak without naruto touchin him to  share it
It's not necessary to show, how Naruto touched everyone in the alliance to give his chakra. He could do it behind the scenes.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:17 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:Here is another thing.

The whole alliance literally went though Naruto's life in a moment of a blink and felt the same thing as he did. Could it be that Hinata also saw Naruto's feelings towards her? She might be also see what happened after Pain attacked her, how angry Naruto became because of her loss. This also could mean, that everyone could saw Hinata's confession and everything else...

Or I'm just dreaming and the alliance only saw those things, that Naruto was thinking only at that moment?

lily567 wrote:somebody pointed this out on naruto forums thus I didn't even realised it.
what this person pointed out was that hashi' clone had naruto's chakra cloak and I am wondering how did hashi get the cloak without naruto touchin him to  share it
It's not necessary to show, how Naruto touched everyone in the alliance to give his chakra. He could do it behind the scenes.

hmmm tht makes sense

I am slightly confused about something
what is going on with the eyes of the uzumaki. are they suppose to mainly have pupils or not because I mentioned either here or on another thread that mito doesn't have any pupils and you know what neither does Karin.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasengan671 Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:28 pm

I think this a good point, actually. I didn't think of it in this manner until I read this, but you could be right.

With the entire Shinobi Alliance looking into Naruto's heart, everyone, including Hinata, could have sensed his feelings for a very certain Hyuga girl. And now would be a great time to show it, seeing as how there's only 15 minutes left before the Juubi blooms and the great genjutsu acts up. Before charging into battle, he should turn to Hinata and mouth, "I love you" and then race off with Sasuke who's got his Susanoo powered up. It fits the whole no regret thing like you stated, and it's very possible that the battle with Pain flashed into his mind and it just wasn't touched on.

Plus, I'm sure the Alliance is like "Wtf, was that Itachi Uchiha? Why does Naruto care about that colossal a-hole?" so a flashback could be in order for some more events, and Pain's Invasion could be one.
Rasengan671
Rasengan671

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:24 pm

Naruto was seeing things he REGRETS in his life. His feelings for Hinata being there would've been terrible.

I do think that Hinata's "Naruto-kun..." panel may foreshadow something for NH. Well, at the very least it tells that Hinata is not going anywhere.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:38 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:

Naruto was seeing things he REGRETS in his life. His feelings for Hinata being there would've been terrible.
It would be terrible if it was exactly feelings, that he regrets. But what if he regrets about not noticing Hinata earlier?
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:40 pm

did you guys realise something in 647. now don't get me wrong because all the panels were important but I noticed that specific panels had naruto's speech in it, panel with him about sasuke, pervy sage and neji and even tho everyone will get to learn about naruto more, I have a feeling that hinata understood something more about naruto's feelings that I don't think the others picked up on but I can't put my finger on it
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:38 pm

that is an interesting thought Lily, I think we can agree that Hinata understands Naruto on a whole other level than the rest of the Konoha 11, but just like the rest of them she learned something new about Naruto, but I also agree that she learned something else.

I would like to see what Hinata noticed as well. should be interesting.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:54 pm

Zori wrote:Nice observation!!! Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 6 1484711430
And that is so kawaii!  
two words.....

EMPTY FIST!!! Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 6 2079757843 
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:07 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
It would be terrible if it was exactly feelings, that he regrets. But what if he regrets about not noticing Hinata earlier?
Hmmm... you can throw that in with Naruto regretting his lonely childhood.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:24 am

Batokusanagi wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
Hmmm... you can throw that in with Naruto regretting his lonely childhood.
I agree about throwing that in with his lonely childhood but  I will also say that a little piece of it was in 614-615 because neji still had to spell it out  in a way

Last edited by lily567 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar error)
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:03 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:I was reading chapter 633 again and here what caught my eye:
SPOILER:
"I also... want to stay beside Naruto-kun ...Forever!"

Does "also" means, that Naruto already want Hinata beside him forever as well? Of course he said in 615 "It's because you've been by my side this whole time...", but here it's different. Hinata said "I also", like if Naruto already wants exactly same thing as she - to be by side with a person you love.
That "also" was added by the MS translators. What I think we should paying attention is the "forever" part (that definitely was in the raw), has the same effect, like her feelings were already returned and she's already with Naruto (like she said she would in 573). So now she wants to stay with him forever and so will keep moving forward, getting stronger.
Really, who knows.

Kishi might already intend for them to be together now, like in 615 was when they started being a couple.

I might be crazy here, but I think they are... dating as of 615?
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:57 am

i spoke about this either on this thread or another(i can't remember) that mito doesn't have any pupils, now when i look at hashi and tobirama, they too don't have any pupils, also tobirama's eyes are red. what is it about pupilless eyes. also i am curious of how mito and hashi met and fell in love
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:02 am

lily567 wrote:i spoke about this either on this thread or another(i can't remember) that mito doesn't have any pupils, now when i look at hashi and tobirama, they too don't have any pupils, also tobirama's eyes are red. what is it about pupilless eyes. also i am curious of how mito and hashi met and fell in love
True...I can't say anything about the eyes but i'm curious about those two as well. If i'm not mistaken, the uzamaki clan isn't a part of the leaf, and though back then the villages were now starting to come together a member of the uzumaki clan being married to the head of, more than likely the most powerful village at the time, you would think the clan would join them no?

It's hard to tell because we haven't seen her in any of the recent flashbacks but maybe it could have been a situation similar to Kushina's? where she came to be the host and they got together afterwards? or maybe they met while Hashirama and Tobirama were scouting for clans to join the village and got together from there and she offered to be the host afterwards. Unfortunately we have little to no information to work with and we may never really know.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:31 am

lily567 wrote:i spoke about this either on this thread or another(i can't remember) that mito doesn't have any pupils, now when i look at hashi and tobirama, they too don't have any pupils, also tobirama's eyes are red. what is it about pupilless eyes. also i am curious of how mito and hashi met and fell in love
It's not just them. Ino, her father, and I am sure pretty much every Yamanaka don't have pupils. Kabuto's mother, or rather the one who adopted him, didn't have any pupils either. I don't know if it really means anything.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:53 pm

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=455666:
^ I see

you know that symbol that was on hinata's jacket in part 1 and you guysmentioned it was the symbol for the will of fire but check thisout
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:07 am

Yeah, I've started to not believe it's necessarily just a Konoha thing too. When I was re-reading the Wave Arc recently, I noticed the same symbol in Tazuna, Tsunami, & Inari's home.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:21 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Yeah, I've started to not believe it's necessarily just a Konoha thing too. When I was re-reading the Wave Arc recently, I noticed the same symbol in Tazuna, Tsunami, & Inari's home.
wait a minute
is the land of waves located in the fire country
if it is located in the fire country then could that symbol represent the fire country

I have another theory
I think that the same symbol is the symbol the sage gave when he created shinobi (ninjas and ninjutsu etc)

another thing is that why were the ones capable of accessing where the toads, slugs and snakes live were from konoha?
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:50 pm

It's random but what would naruto do if some random ninja confessed to Hinata in front of him after the war and it would be great if he really has developed feelings for Hinata.  Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 6 195309866 
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:04 pm

I don't think there is anything to worry about, Hinata would reject that random person because Hinata only has her heart set on Naruto, but if that was the case, Naruto would most likely get upset with the person, but overall, I don't feel that a random ninja would make a difference, remember what happened a while ago with Sakura, a random ninja appeared and gave her a love letter, Sakura rejected it and thought of Sasuke at the time.

Sakura and Hinata are one in the same when it comes to the ones they love, Sakura loves Sasuke regardless and Hinata the same for Naruto, no fodder ninja is going to change their feelings towards their true loves. so I seriously doubt Kishi would also pull that stunt on us a second time.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next