Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uzumaki Clan are distant blood relatives to the Senju Clan

+3
Yamasaki Akaiko
Irielo
kagome1991
7 posters

Go down

The Uzumaki Clan are distant blood relatives to the Senju Clan Empty The Uzumaki Clan are distant blood relatives to the Senju Clan

Post by kagome1991 Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:49 pm

Okay people we need to discuss this cause for some reason it's driving me crazy since it's so interesting and all.

Don't know why but I was reading comments on Narutobase and this discussion about how the Uzumaki clan are distant blood relatives and probably are distant relatives to the Uchiha clan. It was getting really heated on there about this.

I remember this being mentioned in the manga. So the Uzumaki clan were distant relatives of the Senju clan who were distant relatives of the Uchiha clan. So they're all related to each other and they're not their own people? I don't know. This is really interesting to the point I had to look up clans, consanguinity relationships, cousin marriages etc.

Please somebody help me out here cause I give up!~ The Uzumaki Clan are distant blood relatives to the Senju Clan 1223164880
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

The Uzumaki Clan are distant blood relatives to the Senju Clan Empty Re: The Uzumaki Clan are distant blood relatives to the Senju Clan

Post by Irielo Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:31 pm

I don't know either. That's a very complicated topic.

But Naruto should be the child of the prophecy, the reincarnation of the Sage. Is Hinata the reincarnation of the Sage's wife? There is so much connection between them. It would not surprise me.

And maybe this connection will bring an answer to all these questions about clans etc. I'm expecting an interaction between Madara and Hashirama about these issues too.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

The Uzumaki Clan are distant blood relatives to the Senju Clan Empty Re: The Uzumaki Clan are distant blood relatives to the Senju Clan

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:32 pm

I don't know what there is to discuss.

Supposedly, the Senju clan are the descendants of one of the sons of the Sage while the Uchiha clan are the descendants of the other son. As I honestly don't care all that much about this I never remember who comes from the older son and who comes from the younger son. It was later mentioned that the Uzumaki clan is related to the Senju clan. It was also mentioned much earlier in the story that the Hyuuga clan is where the Uchiha clan came from.

Of course, none of this factors in the fact that there are literally dozens (if not hundreds) of different clans (many of which eventually settled into the 5 main villages, but some clans are part of the smaller villages instead).

It'll be explained some more when Madara gets to do his own set of flashbacks I'm sure (unless Naruto's "next Sage" bit causes Kurama to give us some more insight).

Either way, I don't know what there is get heated about as it's all relatively vague on purpose.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:41 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:I don't know what there is to discuss.

Supposedly, the Senju clan are the descendants of one of the sons of the Sage while the Uchiha clan are the descendants of the other son. As I honestly don't care all that much about this I never remember who comes from the older son and who comes from the younger son. It was later mentioned that the Uzumaki clan is related to the Senju clan. It was also mentioned much earlier in the story that the Hyuuga clan is where the Uchiha clan came from.

Of course, none of this factors in the fact that there are literally dozens (if not hundreds) of different clans (many of which eventually settled into the 5 main villages, but some clans are part of the smaller villages instead).

It'll be explained some more when Madara gets to do his own set of flashbacks I'm sure (unless Naruto's "next Sage" bit causes Kurama to give us some more insight).

Either way, I don't know what there is get heated about as it's all relatively vague on purpose.

Oh I see what you're talking about. I guess there this needs to be explained even more and Madara will probably tell it when the story focuses on him.

I think the only reason this discussion got heated was because it was being argued how the whole consanguinity, lineage thing worked and there were a whole lot of back and forth so it just had me wondering.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:17 am

Sage(Hyuga+Uzumaki) + Juubi = Uchiha & Senju....

this is how I see it.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:59 am

Twin Steps wrote:Sage(Hyuga+Uzumaki) + Juubi = Uchiha & Senju....

this is how I see it.

Interesting equation Twin Steps.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:03 pm

If I remember correctly the Uchiha( Hyuga) clan came from the elder son and the Senju(Uzumaki) clan came from the youngest son
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:50 am

Oldest Son - Inherited Sage's Eyes.
Youngest Son - Inherited Sage's Body.
Third Child (Uzumaki) Inherited the Bijuu.

What I think happened - Hashirama and Madara somehow found out about Juubi. Hashirama was worried that Madara would try something. So Hashirama convinced the Uzumaki, who had eight of the Bijuu(Kurama was never trapped in a body until Mito). He convinced the Uzumaki to give up the Bijuu to the other Hidden Villages. While Hashirama told the Hidden Villages that him giving them the Bijuu was to enforce a 'Balance of Power', the truth was that it was meant to keep the Bijuu as far apart from one another as possible to prevent the recreation of Juubi.
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:54 am

Really interesting Graeystone! That makes sense. Now let's see how this matter is going to be exposed.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:49 pm

Interesting theory!
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackNoon Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:55 pm

I think I read somewhere that Tobirama was Naruto's great-great-uncle or something.
BlackNoon
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down