Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blood line faded

4 posters

Go down

blood line faded Empty blood line faded

Post by lily567 Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:27 pm

http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?p=1457221:

you guys scroll down when you click this^
and looks for somebody named POW and read what is there about the sages two sons, hashi  and madara

now something there had me wondering
it says that  as time passed the blood line faded  but the descendants continued fighting

why did the blood line fade and didn't continue to be as strong as the sages sons?
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

blood line faded Empty Re: blood line faded

Post by itachi75 Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:42 am

hmm, that is a good question that i can't answer lol
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:31 am

That's indeed an interesting question and not an easy one to answer.

These were the first descendants of the Sage. I assume with time and through different marriages this blood line thing somehow spread in different directions. Who knows about the Sage's wife, her affiliation and her clan?

Do you think that the Sage descendants would automatically marry people coming from the Sage's wife clan? I don't think so. That's why to me, this blood line did not really fade away but went in different and several directions.

Why then did the Uchihas, Senjus, Hyuugas and Uzumakis for instance have something which is related to the Sage if it faded?

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:40 am

I still think the so6p was an Uzumaki and Hyuga was the wife. Hyuga dojutsu is said to be before sharingan while Uzumaki and Senju are distant relatives. I just don't believe Kishi is just going to drop that theory with the Byakugan/Sharingan because it makes so much sense, not to mention Naruto is practically being set up for so6p II and lo and behold, Hinata is a Hyuga.

It's possible that Kishi hasn't mentioned Hyuga part yet because he is saving it. Obito said that the sharingan and ms can decipher the Uchiha tablet less so than the rinnegan, which can read more...yet I do believe he never said the whole thing was deciphered. Is it possible that the hyuga eye can read the entire tablet since they are originally connected [in theory] to the sharingan?
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:55 am

Irielo wrote:That's indeed an interesting question and not an easy one to answer.

These were the first descendants of the Sage. I assume with time and through different marriages this blood line thing somehow spread in different directions. Who knows about the Sage's wife, her affiliation and her clan?

Do you think that the Sage descendants would automatically marry people coming from the Sage's wife clan? I don't think so. That's why to me, this blood line did not really fade away but went in different and several directions.

Why then did the Uchihas, Senjus, Hyuugas and Uzumakis for instance have something which is related to the Sage if it faded?

Bubbles wrote:I still think the so6p was an Uzumaki and Hyuga was the wife. Hyuga dojutsu is said to be before sharingan while Uzumaki and Senju are distant relatives. I just don't believe Kishi is just going to drop that theory with the Byakugan/Sharingan because it makes so much sense, not to mention Naruto is practically being set up for so6p II and lo and behold, Hinata is a Hyuga.

It's possible that Kishi hasn't mentioned Hyuga part yet because he is saving it. Obito said that the sharingan and ms can decipher the Uchiha tablet less so than the rinnegan, which can read more...yet I do believe he never said the whole thing was deciphered. Is it possible that the hyuga eye can read the entire tablet since they are originally connected [in theory] to the sharingan?
you guys make some very interesting and good points
I guess we are going to  have  wait and see what kishi is going to do then
btw kakashi did say something in part 1 about the sharigan came from the hyuga or something like that
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down