Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if Ino mind controlled Naruto?

4 posters

Go down

What if Ino mind controlled Naruto? Empty What if Ino mind controlled Naruto?

Post by eromreven Mon May 20, 2013 5:05 pm

Would it be like the fanfictions where she would end up meeting Kurama? What would happen to her body if Naruto was in Sage Mode? THESE ARE THE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

What if Ino mind controlled Naruto? Empty Re: What if Ino mind controlled Naruto?

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue May 21, 2013 11:36 am

I think it would depend on how deep into Naruto's mind she entered. Right now, she would definitely end up meeting Kurama regardless because of how "merged" Naruto & Kurama happen to be with them working together while fighting in the war.

Before Naruto met Kurama, I don't think Ino would've met Kurama if she entered Naruto's mind. Once Naruto met Kurama (in Part 1), if Ino didn't penetrate deeply, I don't think she would've met Kurama either.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

What if Ino mind controlled Naruto? Empty Re: What if Ino mind controlled Naruto?

Post by eromreven Tue May 21, 2013 11:43 am

It's like the one thing that happens in NaruIno fics. I've been on a NaruIno fic binge after the million word NaruHina thing and that's one thing I've noticed.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus Wed May 22, 2013 11:26 am

I'm sure shed meet him if she did it now. But back in par one, doubtful. And I think her body would just stay as is. If you're tryin to say that she could possibly enter sage mode because she is connected to Naruto you'd be wrong. She's just bridging the gap between their minds, she's not taking in anything but thoughts.
Icarus
Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Wed May 22, 2013 11:34 am

Yeah, but what happens to his body happens to her body, so it could be possible that she could get natural chakra into her body and since she'd have no experience with handling it, she'd turn into stone. I dunno. It's a thought.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed May 22, 2013 1:04 pm

^That's based on the level Ino was at in Part 1 (which goes back to when is this situation occurring). Inoichi could clearly control others (and enter their minds) without taking damage to his body in Part 1. Ino in Part 2 should definitely be able to enter a body (or even take control of one) without damage coming to her.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Wed May 22, 2013 1:51 pm

Perhaps. It'll probably never happen though so no worries.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:55 pm

Well she would chill with Kurama duh!!

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:14 am

Icarus wrote:I'm sure shed meet him if she did it now. But back in par one, doubtful. And I think her body would just stay as is. If you're tryin to say that she could possibly enter sage mode because she is connected to Naruto you'd be wrong. She's just bridging the gap between their minds, she's not taking in anything but thoughts.
I think its not going to turn her into a frog or anything
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down