Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina Presented?

+11
Batokusanagi
Mustang
Zori
Darkhope
Strawberry
NekoKimio
itachi75
Twin Steps
Yuri
TinaBeanz
Azuula
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NaruHina Presented? Empty NaruHina Presented?

Post by Azuula Tue May 07, 2013 8:21 pm

Well in the latest chapter, hinata Braught a team of Ninja and herself in front to protect naruto, since he felt tired and couldn't continue.
Idk, but I thought it was presented by kishi: NaruHina NaruHina Presented? 3187358519

------

Discuss this here if you noticed the same thing or even thought the same thing here.

------

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/629/9

Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Presented? Empty Re: NaruHina Presented?

Post by TinaBeanz Tue May 07, 2013 9:08 pm

Spoiler:
NaruHina Presented? 1461727051
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Tue May 07, 2013 10:10 pm

I am so proud of Hinata. Her character development is simply huge and I'm happy that she's now acting independently of Naruto, this time around she herself is taking charge of things! Go go go Hinata!
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Tue May 07, 2013 10:42 pm

Jusy watch NS turn sakuras healing naruto into ns proof.......naruhina aside, I seriously loved hinata's confidence, being all brave n shit. So many feels.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Wed May 08, 2013 1:00 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:I am so proud of Hinata. Her character development is simply huge and I'm happy that she's now acting independently of Naruto, this time around she herself is taking charge of things! Go go go Hinata!

Could you make a cheering club group on the forum? Lol kidding :)
Yes that's very true, hinata was great through the whole series ^.^

NaruHina Presented? 704842727
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Wed May 08, 2013 1:18 am

i like how hinata inspired the entire alliance and gathered everyone. i also liked how the alliance respected her, as if, 'this is naruto's mate we must follow her"
-
however i hate this more than i like this. i mean why would the entire alliance follow Hinata? I would have perfered it if they had followed Shikamaru, i feel like it should've been his time to stand up. i mean why does Hinata who has almost no experience whatsover with leading inspired the alliance and stands at the very front taking charge, when their is Shikamaru and others.
-
and not to mention where the hell is killer B?
-
but anway i did like it and it was a good naruhina moment, but i would've liked someone else to show up, please don't flame me for this. lol
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Wed May 08, 2013 1:36 am

I like how she's standing straight ahead of Naruto, which you can see for sure in two panels, and the Naruto is looking straight ahead smiling when he says 'everyone...'. It's just little things that aren't even significant that get me going. lol
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed May 08, 2013 9:02 am

Well, I'm just proud to see that one girl who used to be so shy ad stuttery stand at the frontline leading a whole army. That's just admirable. Look how she yells out, look at that passion in her expression. I even made a fanart xD. She would make a great Yakuza boss lmao (Mario reference) And yes, Naruto knows this, he knows that Hinata is changing and this he appreciates. Thank you Kishi-sama.

And about Shikamaru, well didn't Kishi mention that Shikamaru will be Naruto's first mate once he becomes Hokage?
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed May 08, 2013 10:58 am

NekoKimio wrote:I like how she's standing straight ahead of Naruto, which you can see for sure in two panels, and the Naruto is looking straight ahead smiling when he says 'everyone...'. It's just little things that aren't even significant that get me going. lol

Yes! I knew I couldn't have been the only one who saw it like that! xD I definitely loved how he was looking in her direction when he smiled <3 Probably nothing significant, like you said, but still.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Wed May 08, 2013 7:22 pm

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:Well, I'm just proud to see that one girl who used to be so shy ad stuttery stand at the frontline leading a whole army. That's just admirable. Look how she yells out, look at that passion in her expression. I even made a fanart xD. She would make a great Yakuza boss lmao (Mario reference) And yes, Naruto knows this, he knows that Hinata is changing and this he appreciates. Thank you Kishi-sama.

And about Shikamaru, well didn't Kishi mention that Shikamaru will be Naruto's first mate once he becomes Hokage?

I saw it like this too ^.^ thanks mr kishimoto :)
Yeah, that could be so... NaruHina Presented? 3725747089
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkhope Thu May 09, 2013 6:53 pm

So much for "Hinata will fade into the background".

Don't worry guys! Hinata's development is done FOR REALZ this time!

LOL.
Darkhope
Darkhope

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu May 09, 2013 6:59 pm

^Hahah If I got a dollar for every time NarSak claims a NaruHina moment just marks the end of Hinata's development, I'd be a MILLIONAIRE right now!
NaruHina Presented? 982020691
Never ceases to amuse me how it gets proven wrong every single time.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkhope Thu May 09, 2013 8:23 pm

^Not only that... Its only HINATA development. 615 included! Not NARUHINA. Just... HINATA.

Hahahaha.

The placement of Sakura and Hinata has been interesting throughout the entire arc. It can't be anymore obvious Hinata will end up with Naruto.
Darkhope
Darkhope

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Fri May 10, 2013 5:03 am

Exactly that my friends, one of their most famous arguments is how Hinata will fade into the background right after a big moment involving her. But we all know that won't ever happen again since the manga is about to end and Kishi-sama needs to conclude NaruHina NaruHina Presented? 789588777
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Fri May 10, 2013 6:03 am

anyone else think Hinata is about to get another power-up?
-
idk about you but IMO she will need one facing down Madara and the Juubi.
-
NaruHina Presented? 3516892631 i don't want to see her die.
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Sat May 11, 2013 8:20 am

She won't die. She's a boss now. totally badass. She will protect Naruto, and she will succee in doing so, cause once the war ens, they will be walking together side by side B)
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat May 11, 2013 5:15 pm

Am I the only one who's wondering when Hinata's lion fists will show up again?
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Sun May 12, 2013 4:03 am

Uhm, let's say... soon enough since she's going to be fighting soon too.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sun May 12, 2013 7:03 pm

Kishi has drawn her way too often lately for something NOT to happen. Prepafe yourselves.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Sun May 12, 2013 7:55 pm

Naruhina FTW! NaruHina Presented? 528746348
And hinata wont (hopefully) will continue to develop since she seems to be the only girl in konoha 11 who has improved...really._.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun May 12, 2013 8:05 pm

NekoKimio wrote:Kishi has drawn her way too often lately for something NOT to happen. Prepafe yourselves.

nothing will happen, I doubt Kishi would make Neji's sacrifice stand for nothing by killing Hinata off, plus this is her time to shine as well, more than anything I think there will be an important step towards the NaruHina coming soon as well.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun May 12, 2013 10:51 pm

itachi75 wrote:anyone else think Hinata is about to get another power-up?
-
idk about you but IMO she will need one facing down Madara and the Juubi.
-
NaruHina Presented? 3516892631 i don't want to see her die.

Doubt they will kill her off, her development in the war has been massive along with NaruHina in a whole, I still think there is a long way to go with NaruHina and Hinata in general, so killing her off would waste all that development she had received and the potential development she will get in future chapters.

not only that Neji died protect Hinata who was willing to die for Naruto. so to kill off Hinata would most certainly waste Neji's death which would be just wrong.

If anything I see the A-Team (the previous Hokage, Taka and Orochimaru) showing up as reinforcements which will be very interesting because Naruto will need that gift Minato said he had for his son.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon May 13, 2013 1:30 am

51-mustang wrote:
NekoKimio wrote:Kishi has drawn her way too often lately for something NOT to happen. Prepafe yourselves.

nothing will happen, I doubt Kishi would make Neji's sacrifice stand for nothing by killing Hinata off, plus this is her time to shine as well, more than anything I think there will be an important step towards the NaruHina coming soon as well.

I think she meant that an event involving the hyuga or byakugan will happen.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon May 13, 2013 1:43 am

Twin Steps wrote:
51-mustang wrote:

I think she meant that an event involving the hyuga or byakugan will happen.

Never thought of it that way, but I do feel that there is more development on the way for NaruHina, since that last 200 chapters have gone into NaruHina overdrive
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Mon May 13, 2013 4:05 pm

"It's all in your eyes. Don't get so down on yourself, you're strong". How much truth in those words NaruHina Presented? 195309866
I think Kishi will mirror this moment by making Naruto save her later as, obviously the Alliance can't do anything against the juubi and Madara now that Naruto is out chakra (even if they he wasn't the bad guys are still too much). Maybe we'll get a "now I'll protect you" moment.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next