Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stay That Way

2 posters

Go down

Stay That Way Empty Stay That Way

Post by JMarieAllenPoe Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:33 pm

"Stay That Way"
http://archiveofourown.org/works/1902903

Fandom: How To Train Your Dragon and Rise of the Guardians Crossover (Modern, High School AU)
Rating: T, M/M (nothing sexual....like, at all. Not even a kiss)
Genre: Angst, Hurt/Comfort
Main Characters: Hiccup (known as Hilderic in this one-shot), Jack Frost, E. Aster Bunnymund, Jack's Sister, Gobber
Pairing: Hijack/Frostcup
Word Count: 13,000+
Complete.
Warnings: yaoi/shounen ai, depression, bullying, graphic suicidal thoughts and actions, implied/referenced homophobia (NO Character Deaths)

This was inspired by and features quotes from Joel Faviere's Sucide Awareness Video on YouTube

Summary: "I was depressed. You feel like you can't do anything about it. It's a war. No mind. You're surrounded by every single thought you never thought you'd have. Tell someone, something. It doesn't even matter if it's just a small sign. A bunch of small signs add up. If you're reading this right now that means you're alive. Stay that way."

I wrote this in late June/early July, and it would mean the world to me if you guys would please read it and give me your feedback even if you are not familiar with the fandom, if you so wish, of course. It is a very descriptive AU, so seeing either of the movies would be pretty unnecessary to understand this story.  Stay That Way 3578911543  Just keep in mind that this is very personal.  Stay That Way 1906553478

Thank you.
Stay That Way 1442966422  Stay That Way 789588777  Stay That Way 789588777  Stay That Way 789588777      Stay That Way 1818027755
JMarieAllenPoe
JMarieAllenPoe

Back to top Go down

Stay That Way Empty Re: Stay That Way

Post by Irielo Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:35 am

I did not have the time to read it (I'll do it later on) but I did listen to it and well, it's like someone trying to explain his/her state of mind while being caught in a depression. Anyway, imo, it's better to express it rather to keep it inside, which is more destructive.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down