Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free time for NaruHina

+4
racefan1992
Yamasaki Akaiko
Mustang
Irielo
8 posters

Go down

Free time for NaruHina

Free time for NaruHina Vote_lcap17%Free time for NaruHina Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
Free time for NaruHina Vote_lcap42%Free time for NaruHina Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
Free time for NaruHina Vote_lcap25%Free time for NaruHina Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
Free time for NaruHina Vote_lcap16%Free time for NaruHina Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 12

Free time for NaruHina Empty Free time for NaruHina

Post by Irielo Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:51 am

How do you think Naruto and Hinata would spend their free time together when they don't have any missions, according to your preference? 1)Would they stay at home (Naruto's flat or Hyuuga's compound)? 2)Would they date somewhere in the village? or 3)Would they have a trip outside the village (maybe visiting friends from other villages)?

To me, it would depend of the situation, if one of them (or both) came after a tough mission, then I would go with the 1.
In times where they would not be allowed to go outside the village for some specific reasons, then 2.
But in case none of those situations mentioned above happened, I would prefer option 3, as they would have some time for themselves, without being limited, having the freedom to go together wherever they want to. All in all I would say 3.

What would you prefer? Thus the poll.

This thread has nothing to do with The Last movie, so please, no spoilers, only your preference.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Free time for NaruHina Empty Re: Free time for NaruHina

Post by Mustang Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:29 am

I am going to say at home with the kids. Naruto would want to spend time with Himawari and Bolt as well as his lovely wife Hinata.

before the kids going out on a date, since they don't have little ankle biters they can spend time out in the village having a sweet date between the two.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:11 am

They'd either be at home or having a date. I'm focusing on the fact that the question is asking how they'd spend their free time together.

Sure, there are times that they'd hang out with their friends/family, but I don't consider that being actual free time.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:34 am

Mustang wrote:I am going to say at home with the kids. Naruto would want to spend time with Himawari and Bolt as well as his lovely wife Hinata.

before the kids going out on a date, since they don't have little ankle biters they can spend time out in the village having a sweet date between the two.

Cool! To me, I was thinking about them before being married actually... But, it's also fine to imagine their free time while being married and having a family. Thanks for the answer!

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:They'd either be at home or having a date. I'm focusing on the fact that the question is asking how they'd spend their free time together.

Sure, there are times that they'd hang out with their friends/family, but I don't consider that being actual free time.

The thing is how would they choose to spend their free time (according to how would you prefer to imagine it). If they want to hang out with their family/friends, then it would be their choice, if they want to have some privacy, that would also be their choice.

The thing which I prefer with option 3, is the fact that on their way to visit their friends outside the village, they would also have enough time to spend together before reaching their destination(s). For instance, camping somewhere together in the forest, renting a room in a hotel for a (or some) night(s), with thermal springs on the top of it...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:42 am

Option 4. Not in the village, not with friends or family. Just them, alone. Like you said, renting a hotel for a few (or more) days. Or hiding somewhere near the village and no one can find them.

I doubt they'd "fool around." They just enjoy each others company (like they always have).
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:04 am

racefan1992 wrote:Option 4. Not in the village, not with friends or family. Just them, alone. Like you said, renting a hotel for a few (or more) days. Or hiding somewhere near the village and no one can find them.

I doubt they'd "fool around." They just enjoy each others company (like they always have).

If you chose option 4, could you vote for it? The results until now are interesting because 1, 2, 3 got one vote each. So, by voting for 4, every option would get the same amount, unless others vote (if that happens of course).

To the bolded: what do you mean by "fooling around"? Lol! Enjoying each other's company can express itself in different ways...  Free time for NaruHina 676744975
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:24 am

Irielo wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:Option 4. Not in the village, not with friends or family. Just them, alone. Like you said, renting a hotel for a few (or more) days. Or hiding somewhere near the village and no one can find them.

If you chose option 4, could you vote for it? The results until now are interesting because 1, 2, 3 got one vote each. So, by voting for 4, every option would get the same amount, unless others vote (if that happens of course).

To the bolded: what do you mean by "fooling around"? Lol! Enjoying each other's company can express itself in different ways...  Free time for NaruHina 676744975

They'd just hangout. See sites and stuff on their honeymoon. However i will throw out the possiblity of "all night long" fooling around when the honeymoon it supposed too end. Free time for NaruHina 1512314842
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:22 pm

Irielo wrote:The thing is how would they choose to spend their free time (according to how would you prefer to imagine it). If they want to hang out with their family/friends, then it would be their choice, if they want to have some privacy, that would also be their choice.

If you're talking "together" (since it's Naruto & Hinata) then it has to be private or it's not "together" as far as I'm concerned, and the question is about my opinion. ;) It's the same way when someone asks me what I do with my own free time, it's what I do when I'm by myself or it's not my own free time. When you are with other people (no matter who they are), it's not really your own free time because other people will affect what happens and what you get to do.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:58 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:If you're talking "together" (since it's Naruto & Hinata) then it has to be private or it's not "together" as far as I'm concerned, and the question is about my opinion. ;) It's the same way when someone asks me what I do with my own free time, it's what I do when I'm by myself or it's not my own free time. When you are with other people (no matter who they are), it's not really your own free time because other people will affect what happens and what you get to do.

I get your point.

To me, having free time means also to have the possibility to use it the way I want. If I decide to share it with friends, despite that I could be doing my own things on my own without anybody around, then it's my thing. If one asked me how I spend my free time, I could answer: I read, play music and go out with friends sometimes. If going out with friends during my fee time is a problem because I want to do something else, then I don't have to go out. If I want to use my free time to visit friends, I also can do it.

I am thinking in the same way for NaruHina as I don't see why they should not be free to decide (as a couple) to share their free time with friends (for instance inviting some of them to the restaurant) although they could spend it the two of them only.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:24 pm

Free time is free time and that is all.. besides I'll go with at home doing something interesting =D nothing more :3
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:47 pm

I think they'll be making another kid. But I like the idea of a date at the town. Especially in front of those women who missed their chance.
Supyloco
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:22 am

Having trip, because its holiday anyway
db84x
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:07 am

They could go on dates.And also meet their friends.Visit Neji's grave. *Omg!!I'm crying now*
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:20 pm

Festivals.
Supyloco
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content