Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Soundtrack of the Last

+8
senjusana
Sweet Fluttershy
Naruto<3 Hinata
H. Uzumaki
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
racefan1992
Irielo
Mustang
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

the Soundtrack of the Last Empty the Soundtrack of the Last

Post by Mustang Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:47 am

okay my friends it is time to share the music of the upcoming Naruto movie, here we can put in our tracks of the movie, but we can only post one per track so we cannot have 2 or more #40s in this thread, #40 is Naruto and Hinata. (well we all knew that didn't we) let's see if we can get all 41 compositions in this thread, so I will start things off with #40 myself.

credit to the uploader, but most of all credit to the team of musicians that composed this amazing piece.

what i love about this musical piece, is I can already picture what is happening in the scene, wonder if you all can as well. also please remember, we are aiming for the whole soundtrack, lets see if we can do it

track list so far:

Last edited by Mustang on Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

the Soundtrack of the Last Empty Re: the Soundtrack of the Last

Post by Irielo Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:03 am

The music sounds very promising... A special respect to the fellow racefan1992 who gave the awesome idea of starting a thread regarding The Last movie soundtrack.

And a special thanks to Mustang for starting it!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:34 am

Irielo wrote:The music sounds very promising... A special respect to the fellow racefan1992 who gave the awesome idea of starting a thread regarding The Last movie soundtrack.

And a special thanks to Mustang for starting it!

I was actually going too sticky the existing thread, not create one about the movie soundtrack. But soundtrack for the movie deserves its own thread.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:46 am

Mmm the soundtracks aren't all out already I think
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:51 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:Mmm the soundtracks aren't all out already I think

some of the musical pieces are on Youtube, so you can get the page copy the link and there is a small youtube button above the comment section paste the link in that you have your video for everyone to view, that is how i got my video posted. sure not all musical pieces are out, but there are some that have been put on to youtube already, one of the uploaders is a fellow NH supporter from the looks of it, called Hot Samurai and that person has a few videos with the soundtrack musical pieces. it will be impossible to get all 41 before he movie, but we should be able to get atleast half a dozen before the movie comes out.

and to be honest, i didn't actually read Racefan's idea on one of the threads, the Soundtrack of the Last 713970279
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:34 pm

I already have all 41/listened to all 41. Unfortunately I don't know how to share them.

Lots of Toneri songs on the soundtrack. His theme is surprisingly dark with that neat air of mystery. (Part of it has played in some of the interviews.)

My Sunshine is my favorite for that reason, its gorgeous light in the middle of darker and battle music.

Initially being a music major in college, I'd even describe the entire soundtrack as love's (Theme 3) against the odds battle against the greater force of darkness/Toneri (Theme 2). Its tunes are sad with flickering hope in the middle against overwhelming darkness, but become brighter and dominant at the end.
H. Uzumaki
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:53 pm

here are a few more from the same source, they are really nice to listen to. the first is track #17 Close to You and the next is track #4 First Love followed by a favourite track for a few of you, #34 My Sunshine, they will be in spoiler tag so please press on them and enjoy the amazing music.

The Last Soundtrack music:

Last edited by Mustang on Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:06 pm

Goodbye Forever soundtrack #20

Last edited by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:13 pm

what's the soundtrack number on that one? So goodbye forever is #20

Last edited by Mustang on Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:28 pm

Oh my GOD the soundtracks that are referenced to Naruto and Hinata make me cry... so much.. but I love them the most... I've waited so much... but really a lot of time for this to be so real... please.. someone tell me that it is truly real and not just some sort of dream I'm having..'cause if it is a dream I don't even think about waking up at all.. please...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:47 pm

Also forgot something, when posting the soundtrack please also put the track number as well, makes it really easy for me to update the list that is in the original post. (the one in the spoiler tag)

here is another really nice one, this one you all might enjoy as well,

the #13 track on this soundtrack, Snow

Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:59 pm

note taken into consideration Mustang.. say that before ^_^!!
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:07 pm

After listening to them I like the soundtracks that are posted here especially first love it gives a sad feeling for some reason
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:26 pm

the really cool thing about most of the songs posted, you can really picture how the scenes are going to play out in the movie with the BGM playing, i think with the Naruto and Hinata song, i feel that when some of those songs are playing an image of what is happening is playing back in my mind.

to me that just shows how well composed the songs are. like for First Love, you can picture Naruto looking at the snow falling from his room, thinking back and thinking of Hinata, then he realises that loving Hinata isn't like loving a Ramen, before he rushes out, he removes the scarf his mother gave him and rushes out to find Hinata. i feel that First Love was a more reflective piece, so Naruto reflecting will play really well with the musical piece in the background.

well that is how i find those two so far.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Fluttershy Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:04 am

No.31 Red Shoes - this one stood out to me because it's the same name of the fairytale by Hans Christian Anderson. My question is how is this track going to relate to the movie? I was intrigued alone by the title and the song just expanded my curiosity.
Sweet Fluttershy
Sweet Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:12 am

Was looking at getting the video to expand on the collenction a little there, so we can name it, but I will only cross it off if/when we get the musical piece on the thread.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Fluttershy Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:18 am

No.31 Red Shoes - Sounds very mysterious, dramatic, ominous and chilling...like the fairytale

Last edited by Sweet Fluttershy on Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Song title and number)
Sweet Fluttershy
Sweet Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:25 am

that kind of piece sounds like something for Toneri doesn't it, chilling and yet, there is that sense of mystery, thanks for sharing Fluttershy.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:19 am

First of all,thanks mustang for this thread.It saves a lot of time and also we get to share our feelings and thoughts of these beautiful compositions with the fellow shippers.

I'm totally in love with the Naruto and Hinata song as well as My Sunshine. *repeat mode on* the Soundtrack of the Last 1524285581  
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:35 am

I think it would be a very good thing to find out who composed this wonderful soundtrack and who performed it. It is also something incredible to compose music and make it fit to movie scenes and it brings so much emotions.

So, it would make justice to name the person or people who composed the music and interpreted it.
Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:27 pm

soundtrack no 9
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:13 am

Irielo wrote:I think it would be a very good thing to find out who composed this wonderful soundtrack and who performed it. It is also something incredible to compose music and make it fit to movie scenes and it brings so much emotions.

So, it would make justice to name the person or people who composed the music and interpreted it.

Yasuharu Takanashi, yaiba, & Musashi Project

That info came out when the track listing did. I'm sure someone who has the actual OST could post track by track info though.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:57 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:
Irielo wrote:I think it would be a very good thing to find out who composed this wonderful soundtrack and who performed it. It is also something incredible to compose music and make it fit to movie scenes and it brings so much emotions.

Yasuharu Takanashi, yaiba, & Musashi Project

That info came out when the track listing did. I'm sure someone who has the actual OST could post track by track info though.

Thanks Yamasaki! Always here to save the day... Actually, is it already possible to have the OST or to buy it? If that's the case, I guess I'll get the OST before the movie.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Fluttershy Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:44 pm

no.36 The Last - Very nostalgic! unrelated but I want to do an acrobatic dance routine to this
Sweet Fluttershy
Sweet Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:07 pm

Irielo wrote:Thanks Yamasaki! Always here to save the day... Actually, is it already possible to have the OST or to buy it? If that's the case, I guess I'll get the OST before the movie.

As long as you have the ability to purchase things online, sure you can buy it. It was available for pre-order over a month ago. It went on sale in Japan officially on December 3rd (3 days before the movie came out). That's why it's also possible to download the entire thing illegally if one wanted to do so at this point.

Personally, I pre-ordered it along with the "Star Vessel" single CD (with the NaruHina cover) last weekend from Amazon Japan. I got the "Star Vessel" single almost right away. I'm supposed to get the OST on Wednesday. Even though I haven't heard it, I purchased Hinata's character song (which will be officially released on the 17th) off Ebay. Most people tend to order stuff from CDJapan or YesAsia or AmazonJP--though there are definitely other websites when not using Ebay or YahooAuctions.

**used Ebay for Hinata's CD since she has bought the NaruHina action figures, some keychains, "The Last" guidebook with the NaruHina date, and the movie pamphlet all off Ebay and is still shopping for more stuff depending**
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum