Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i finally realised what i want to protect

4 posters

Go down

i finally realised what i want to protect Empty i finally realised what i want to protect

Post by lily567 Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:21 am

when  naruto said this to hinata in the movie  i came to two conclusions to what this means

1) i want to protect hinata
2)i want to protect a future with hinata meaning naruto wants a future with hinata

basically naruto saw the kind of woman he wanted/needed in hinata .
the kind of woman who has always been by his side, and  stood by him through thick and thin.
even though he makes  simple mistakes, she never criticises him .  the one in the war when hinata snapped naruto out of his funk ,  she didn't do it just for the survival of the alliance, she did it because she doesn't like naruto beating down on himself and she showed him that even tho ppl sacrifice themselves for him(minato,kushina,pervy sage, itachi,neji and even obito and shika's and ino's dads), it was because they wanted naruto   to strive and go foward and to overcome any obstacles that are in his path.  she not only showed him that his comrades are there for him but she is there for him no matter what and will always be by his side.

when kaguya's descendant threatened to destroy the world, and in a sense harm hinata, he wanted to protect the world and the future not because it is duty but   because in this world hinata is there, in the future hinata will be there.  ( basically his protective sense to protect hinata at all cost was tingling)
a future with hinata is worth protecting

what do you guys think?
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

i finally realised what i want to protect Empty Re: i finally realised what i want to protect

Post by endame Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:20 am

In simple words, Hinata is the epitome of the woman. How lucky is Naruto ¬_¬ he better protects her!!

Is there any possibility those words are meant for something/someone else? I don't think so but I want to know, to be sure I'm not dreaming lol
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

i finally realised what i want to protect Empty Re: i finally realised what i want to protect

Post by Batokusanagi Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:26 am

I saw it as a phrase with double meaning: on the one hand he's talking about his bonds, that he obviously wants to protect; but we see Naruto staring at Hinata just as he's saying that, so it could double as a way to say that he also wants to protect, especially, he's relationship with her.

Last edited by Batokusanagi on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to make it more awesome)
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:04 am

Actually yes it is with a double meaning the words from Naruto and those are that he wants to protect his precious people and his future with the one he loves or so I think.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:19 pm

^ yes that is exactly what it is especially with the latter.

naruto is doing everything in his power to protect this world, his precious ppl but most importantly to protect the love hinata has for him and her in the whole
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down