Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now I Finally Realize What I Want To Protect

3 posters

Go down

Now I Finally Realize What I Want To Protect Empty Now I Finally Realize What I Want To Protect

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:17 pm

Now I Finally Realize What I Want To Protect Tumblr_inline_nehdboJRKn1t40dvr
Now I Finally Realize What I Want To Protect Tumblr_inline_nehdcw1WwE1t40dvr

Coincidence? I think not...
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Now I Finally Realize What I Want To Protect Empty Re: Now I Finally Realize What I Want To Protect

Post by Mustang Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:56 pm

no it isn't a coincidence, because Naruto didn't truly know the meaning behind Haku's words, but in the movie, he finally sees that meaning and decided that the thing (person) he wants to protect the most is Hinata. in that scene alone he realises just how important Hinata is to him.

and maybe when the time comes to protect/save her, he will become much stronger than he ever was, so again it seems like Hinata is the catalyst of him getting stronger yet again.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Now I Finally Realize What I Want To Protect Empty Re: Now I Finally Realize What I Want To Protect

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:02 pm

I totally agree with you. And honestly, I can't wait for this movie to come out. But I'll be patient in the meantime. The manga comes out tomorrow... I guess lol.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:11 pm

Huff Hinata has always been Naruto's angel, light, and support..

The same can be said for Naruto to Hinata and there's no doubt about it so yeah... zzz....
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down