Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End of the story: a NaruHina adventure?

+6
senjusana
Azuula
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Fallere825
racefan1992
Irielo
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

End of the story: a NaruHina adventure? Empty End of the story: a NaruHina adventure?

Post by Irielo Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:30 am

I might have been influenced by the way Dragonball (not DBZ) ended... After the martial arts tournament, ChiChi and Goku are together and have the intention to marry when ChiChi's father castle starts to burn, which results in a short adventure involving both lovers...

Well, I would also like a short NaruHina adventure after everything which has to be resolved gets resolved and after Naruto and Hinata are officially presented as a couple. It could be a wishful thinking of mine but I would find it so sweet and cute. What about you?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

End of the story: a NaruHina adventure? Empty Re: End of the story: a NaruHina adventure?

Post by racefan1992 Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:57 am

The concept is interesting but Kishi will not go for it because this manga isn't romance based.

Personally i'd like it if Naruto and Hinata are standing together (holding hands) and staring at the sun rising above the horizon in the Leaf Village.

there is always fan-fiction.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

End of the story: a NaruHina adventure? Empty Re: End of the story: a NaruHina adventure?

Post by Irielo Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:05 am

racefan1992 wrote:The concept is interesting but Kishi will not go for it because this manga isn't romance based.

Personally i'd like it if Naruto and Hinata are standing together (holding hands) and staring at the sun rising above the horizon in the Leaf Village.

there is always fan-fiction.

I've mentioned Dragonball because it is, according to me, far less "romance based" (if I had to compare it with Naruto) as the characters' romantic feelings do not go as deep as what has been done so far in Naruto.

But I admit that Kishimoto has his own own way of writing things and that's not because Goku and ChiChi had their short adventure that it should absolutely happen the same way for NaruHina.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:12 pm

I'd love to have one of these but must agree with racefan that it's unlikely. The most we could hope for is a nice filler perhaps. I know the anime isn't canon in anyway but I always enjoy a NH filler and the odds of one like that popping up would be higher if they became canon in the manga I figure...and well there is always fanfiction *nod*
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:39 am

well remember the story is not over yet... there are like 3 months still in which we could get a resolution to a lot of things but well we gotta wait and see how it plays out.. nothing more.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:50 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:well remember the story is not over yet... there are like 3 months still in which we could get a resolution to a lot of things but well we gotta wait and see how it plays out.. nothing more.

Pfff Who said that the story was over yet? Did you read the first post properly which mentions that after "things" get resolved etc.?

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:22 am

yes I did that's why i'm saying all that needs to be solved... and well a NaruHina story after everything that would kind of awesome but who knows maybe the story itself would have that story and Kishi decides to put it in the actual storyline and not in a "point apart" as per saying.. but no one knows only the author himself knows ....
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:45 pm

Everyone knows that the author only knows! we just want to hope for it! :-)

@op I'd love if something similar to that happens in Naruto.. there still is a small, slight, tiny chance for something to happen between the two as Kishi was quite influenced by Dragon Ball... :)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:26 am

MMM now that we've seen until now all of everything (as per saying) .... Maybe Irielo.. the movie The Last could kind of be a NaruHina adventure?? who knows... yeah true that Kishi didn't draw,write it but mmm Kishi did tell a kind of plot if I guess right.. but then the ppl who are making the movie are the ones making the story itself in the movie.. so what do you think.. if it is a good story in the movie then you could consider it a NaruHina adventure??'cause so far so good it kind of looks like the movie will be NaruHina centered but meh we don't know...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:18 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:MMM now that we've seen until now all of everything (as per saying) .... Maybe Irielo.. the movie The Last could kind of be a NaruHina adventure?? who knows... yeah true that Kishi didn't draw,write it but mmm Kishi did tell a kind of plot if I guess right.. but then the ppl who are making the movie are the ones making the story itself in the movie.. so what do you think.. if it is a good story in the movie then you could consider it a NaruHina adventure??'cause so far so good it kind of looks like the movie will be NaruHina centered but meh we don't know...

Yes, I would consider it as a NaruHina adventure but not a canon one (unless Kishimoto really determined how things would go regarding the movie).
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:09 am

^ correct me if I'm wrong (I haven't been able to follow it closely) but isn't Kishimoto supposed to be playing a bigger role in the creation of 'The Last'? more so than with RtN? Either way it's looking like the movie may be something close to your wish (fingers crossed) with the little hints we've been getting. Though we'll still have to wait and see.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:19 am

Fallere825 wrote:^ correct me if I'm wrong (I haven't been able to follow it closely) but isn't Kishimoto supposed to be playing a bigger role in the creation of 'The Last'? more so than with RtN? Either way it's looking like the movie may be something close to your wish (fingers crossed) with the little hints we've been getting. Though we'll still have to wait and see.  

That's what I wish: to see Kishimoto playing a bigger and more determinant role in The Last than in RtN. However, I would not like NaruHina to happen in the movie if it has not been confirmed in the manga first. If the pairing is confirmed in the manga, then I would enjoy every possible NaruHina moments in the movie if you get what I mean...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:40 am

Can't agree with you more my friend...I'm really hoping it goes like that too.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:28 am

OK Irielo with the new information that we've got I could kind of picture it like this.. 'cause this new character appears in the final Naruto series chapter (I think).... and then we got the movie so here goes..

This new character appears and tries to take Hinata but Naruto saves her and gets his arm in the full arm bandage he has in the movie and this character says if I can't have her for my plan then I'll have someone that is nearly the same and goes and captures Hanabi (but after some time the character only dissappears in the series.) and we get some words.

Naruto: I don't know who was that... but I'm glad you are okay...
Hinata: Naruto-kun?
Naruto: eheheeh well Uhm what I'm trying to say is..
Hinata only stares and is waiting while Naruto gets redder and more nervous.. and well
Naruto: OHH TO HELL WITH IT
Hinata: Naruto-kun??....!
Naruto hugs Hinata and kisses her after that he looks at her..
Naruto: well I hope you know what I want to say :P

Then we get a timeskip where everything is peaceful, Naruto and Hinata have their new look and are having a date in this peaceful day.. .. but suddenly the new enemy appears and Hanabi is kidnapped. then their date is interruptend when Naruto is trying to say something very important to Hinata (marry me?? maybe'?? anyone?).. and we get the details of what happened.. the enemy's plan and what not.. then we get a full on fight.. and the moon nearly crashing...

Naruto, Hinata, Sakura, Shikamaru, Sai are fighting enemies fiercely then appears the final boss and Hinata follows him, Naruto gets worried but continues fighting, then Naruto, Shikamaru, Sai, Sakura get swarmed by more enemies, after this Naruto goes to help Hinata fighting the last enemy and takes out the red scarf and puts it on and says to himself the quote "I have something I have to tell you... wait for me" and goes to help Hinata while leaving the others behind... while this happens Sakura looks as Naruto goes away, she looks kind of sad knowing Naruto is in love with Hinata then while she is looking Sakura is nearly killed and then Sasuke appears and saves Sakura and says his quote and then we get Naruto and Hinata full fight on the final enemy..

Then we could get finally after the boss is defeated the three last words from Naruto... "Hinata will you marry me??" and a full happy and sound yes from Hinata with a dattebayo included :P

Ok I let my imagination fly a little but hey it's good to let it fly sometimes.. so what do you think Irielo?? I think that if I nail it like that or something the like well I could go all happy :P.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:45 pm

^There is nothing wrong about imagining scenarios. Anyway, like I've written above, the manga has priority over the movie and I expect the original story to at least give a conclusion regarding the pairings even it it is a short one. For instance, a panel of Naruto and Hinata going back to Konoha holding hands when all the mess is finally over.

Actually, you could ask the opinion of everybody here. I might have started this thread but others are participating as it is open to everybody. So, instead of asking only me, ask the others too (something like: "so what do you think guys?").
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:22 pm

I would love to see something like that.It would look really great.Both of them fighting an enemy together using their justu.It'll be really nice to see how as a team they work.

I am hoping for something like that in The Last as Hanabi is kidnapped.But for that to be convincing,I wish NaruHina becomes cannon in the manga.
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:38 pm

Well what do actually is important in itself is the manga.. obviously the movie at least for me it gets me totally excited and yeah I'd love to see it right of the bat... but hey... a lot of months need to pass for us to get an eng sub.. and see if it was a good movie or a total suck up..... hufff....

@Irielo soo true.. and well yeah what do you all guys/girls think about my questions here?? obviously I'm totally excited cause in just 2 or 3 weeks we'll get the final chap and I'm all for it to be a NaruHina ending..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:43 am

It already exists and it's called Naruto The Last End of the story: a NaruHina adventure? 2697176399
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:27 am

Yes my friend it's called the last well you can't say that we didn't get a NaruHina adventure 'cause we do get a NaruHina adventure but in such an exploding an amazing way =D... so all your thoughts about this???
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:50 am

Like some of you stated, it seems the movie will be about a NaruHina adventure I was wishing for. When I started this thread, I did not know when the manga was ending and it was a kind of wishful thinking of mine. But now that more infos are coming out about the movie, it seems we'll be able to enjoy some more NaruHina moments...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:48 am

Not just some Irielo a lot of them :P a lot of them aren't you happy?? =D
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:32 pm

Clearly Irelio needs to make more wishes: They come true. :P
H. Uzumaki
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:44 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:Not just some Irielo a lot of them :P a lot of them aren't you happy?? =D

What d'you think? Of course I'm happy. Getting drown into some NaruHina goodness is always welcomed.

H. Uzumaki wrote:Clearly Irelio needs to make more wishes: They come true. :P

HeHeHe! Not always. But this time, it seems to have worked out...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:21 pm

ejejejejeje pretty much glad Irielo huh huh!! well yeah I would drown in NaruHina goodness too :P
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:34 pm

well i agree that naruto the last is a naruhina adventure and this time, instead of kurama and the others being targeted, it is the one who helped him make it this far in his life
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next