Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto joining Obito and Madara after Neji's ddeath

3 posters

Go down

Naruto joining Obito and Madara after Neji's ddeath  Empty Naruto joining Obito and Madara after Neji's ddeath

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:50 pm

EI've read forums stating that Naruto would of joined Obito and Madara after Neji's death but I believe that he wouldn't however he was losing faith in himself. Would you mind telling me why people believes that he would join the other side?

:)- was glad about the speech though

Thank you
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Naruto joining Obito and Madara after Neji's ddeath  Empty Re: Naruto joining Obito and Madara after Neji's ddeath

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:56 am

well it's not like he was going to join that side... it's more like he was desperate and well it has happened before too and with Hinata no more less... remember?? chunnin exams Naruto saw how Hinata was struck down by Neji, he wanted to smash Neji then and there.. and well there were a lot of other factors too.. but the most shocking and relevant one I think and the one that stuck with us was in chapter confession.. which Hinata was struck down by pein and Naruto literally lost himself 'cause he thought Hinata was killed by pein.. and we can see a Naruto totally lost, not having any answer and having the pain of losing someone that loved, loves and will love him no matter what(and this reminds me of Haku's words), and remember in all those moments in which Naruto was lost Hinata was there to give him a direction for the right answer and give him light again in his path. So Naruto joining in the bad side I don't think it would have happened... even if Hinata wasn't there. I think Naruto would of have tried to destroy them and well get killed in the process or a lot of things would have happened, but not gonna dwell on the what if as Naruto once said.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Naruto joining Obito and Madara after Neji's ddeath  Empty Re: Naruto joining Obito and Madara after Neji's ddeath

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:30 am

I understand. It's cute she's some kind of pillar of support for him
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:01 am

That "theory" came about because people can't follow the story all the time. I understood the initial assumption that when Obito gave is hand as he was asking Naruto to "join them" and then there was a panel right underneath of a hand that could be assumed to be reaching for Obito's hand. That "reaching hand" was Kishimoto drawing Hinata's hand preparing to slap Naruto's face on the next page. I remember needing to point out that "reaching hand" had to be Hinata's (and not Naruto's) because of the position of Naruto's arms throughout the chapter. Other people were able to see it on their own as well and also pointed out the same thing (adding this so that it doesn't seem like I was the only person who noticed when I definitely wasn't).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:49 am

Ok to consist what yamasaki said... how was Naruto going to reach obito's hand if Naruto was like 1500 meters away from the juubi more over obito O_o? sigh... yes it was Hinata's hand but the more impact was that Hinata slappend(soft slap) Naruto which never happened before in all the series.. and then her speech to bring light to Naruto again.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down