Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hashirama's Sage Mode & Sakura

+3
Yuri
SID~
Twin Steps
7 posters

Go down

Hashirama's Sage Mode & Sakura Empty Hashirama's Sage Mode & Sakura

Post by Twin Steps Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:15 am

Hashirama's Sage Mode & Sakura 7E6AE827-FE9A-495F-B412-D646CB86D67C-919-000000C5FB8EDD22_zps929cfc68

Shikkotsurin... Guess what that translates to? Damp Bone forest.
Slugs are known to live on the damp floors of a forest. Now, what other locations were mentioned?
There's Ryūchi Cave, where Orochimaru & Kabuto trained. There's Mount Myōboku, where Jiriaya & Naruto trained.
Logic would only lead one to believe that this third unknown location would allow one to master the Slug Sage art.
The mark on Sakura's clothing & Hashirama's forehead are similar, not to mention the mark is on Hashirama's forehead.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Hashirama's Sage Mode & Sakura Empty Re: Hashirama's Sage Mode & Sakura

Post by SID~ Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:25 am

Cool I think, so ya think Sakura's gonna be a Slug Sage BR00?
SID~
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:36 am

Seems like it.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by SID~ Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:49 am

I actually don't think she'll be one.. I believe she'll get that Indian thing on Tsunades head and have basically amazing healing techniques like Hashirama and be the best medical ninja in the world BR00 Hashirama's Sage Mode & Sakura 3139784573
SID~
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:36 am

That's cool dude!
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:46 am

I honestly she believe she will, or she already has it and has yet to reveal it. I think it's pretty well believed that Sakura is going to get a powerup soon, Kishi even put hints of it in the third databook about how the 'cherry blossom with bloom on the battlefield' and this just might be what he has in mind. He's given enough hints about it and the relationship between Sakura and Tsunade/Senju through little things.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:19 pm

Yes, I was thinking the same about Hashirama's sage mode. Slugs are known for their healing abilities (no?), and Madara said Hashirama also possessed some healing abilities. The connection is there at least.

About Sakura getting it... maybe. I'm still a little reluctant to believe it just yet, because of what Kakashi said about her chakra reserves, and her databook stat on stamina (2.5). But maybe if Kishi overlooks that, she could get it in the future. I just don't think she has it yet, because the training they have to go through to get it, is extensive. And we haven't seen Sakura going on a training session like Naruto did to master sage mode.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:28 pm

^You know how Kishi likes to pull things out of his ass though. For all we know, we'll get a training flashback and be like WHAT THE HELL WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN??!!
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by bk00 Sat May 04, 2013 12:48 am

There's this whole post on another sight that I saw that went pretty in detail about Sakura being a Senju, particularly connected to Hashima. It seems that almost every time the first is mentioned (before we meet him obviously) Sakura is always present.
bk00
bk00

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat May 04, 2013 3:27 am

On NB, right? I've read that, pretty well done theory actually.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat May 04, 2013 10:43 am

I've read it as well. There are just too many coincidences.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Sun May 05, 2013 2:32 am

Sure, it could happen... If Kishimoto would ever spend time focusing on Sakura. Seriously. I liked back when Shippuden started and there was the whole fact that SAKURA TOOK DOWN AN AKATSUKI MEMBER.

It led me to believe that she was actually done being a side character despite her status as the main female. But her character development has been so... ugh.

Damn you Kishi.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by bk00 Sun May 05, 2013 2:51 am

I gotta disagree. Just because she's not fighting doesn't she's not important. Her character has always been around her ability of observation and her intelligence. Yes her Tsunade strength is a plus and her ability to dodge is fantastic, but as much I would for her to punch things more often, I don't think Kishi has done a bad job with Sakura's character development when it comes to what was original her strength.
bk00
bk00

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Sun May 05, 2013 3:04 am

bk00 wrote:I gotta disagree. Just because she's not fighting doesn't she's not important. Her character has always been around her ability of observation and her intelligence. Yes her Tsunade strength is a plus and her ability to dodge is fantastic, but as much I would for her to punch things more often, I don't think Kishi has done a bad job with Sakura's character development when it comes to what was original her strength.

But that's the thing: He himself said he was going to have a Sakura centric arc and then he forgot to do it. Sure, she's come miles and miles away from the screeching harpy she was at the beginning but there's just no focus on her. She was supposed to be Naruto and Sasuke's equal, like Tsunade to Orochi and Jiraiya. (Granted, Jiraiya had sage mode that would likely curbstomp Tsunade but other than that the three seem equal). If Hinata gets to walk hand in hand with Naruto as his lover, Sakura should be walking side by side with him as an equal ninja badass.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by bk00 Sun May 05, 2013 4:05 am

That's always been one of Sakura's personal problems though hasn't it? That Sasuke and Naruto are equal to each other but not to her? I mean they were ahead of her just at the beginning of the Chunin Arc, further still by the end of part 1 and now they are in an entirely different league. The only way I personally think she could get somewhere close to her boys level is by revealing the Haruno are related to the Senju, specifically Sakura to Hashima.

I mean Kishi doesn't do things with out a purpose, when you look at the series as a whole. He's kept bringing up the First in terms of Sakura and they are some parallels between their characters. And we know how fond Kishi is of repeating certain traits and personalities with his characters.
bk00
bk00

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Sun May 05, 2013 5:57 am

I hope so. I really hope Sakura gets her moment to shine. That'd be great.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down