Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina & The Sage of Six Paths

+8
Yuri
Zori
Strawberry
Mustang
Azuula
dovey
itachi75
Twin Steps
12 posters

Go down

NaruHina & The Sage of Six Paths Empty NaruHina & The Sage of Six Paths

Post by Twin Steps Fri May 10, 2013 11:49 am

Alright, so firstly, it's constantly hinted and implied that Naruto basically the second coming og the Sage of Six Paths, and he's basically a reincarnation of the guy.

Spoiler:

Now when we look at the panel below, the Sage of six paths hair is coloured white, indicating he has light coloured hair. And seeing as how Naruto is the next Sage Of Six paths, it’s safe to assume that the Sage also had blonde hair like Naruto, just like how the two share the same hair style.

Spoiler:

However,When we look at the Sage’s two children,it’s shown that the two had dark hair.

Spoiler:

Now take a look at there hair style.

While the Younger son’s hair (on the right) greatly resembles his father’s. being up right and spiky, the Elder son’s hair does not.

His hair still has some traits from his father, but the elder son’s hair appears more silky and almost seems like hair from a woman

So with all this in mind, then this would lead one to believe that the only logical answer to be that the Sage’s wife was the reason the two boys had dark hair, as well as the reason behind the Elder Son having a different hair style than his father, since the dark color, as well as the elder son’s different hair style, came from the Mother.

Now…..

We know Kishi likes to make parallels with several things
We know one of NARUTO’s themes is History repeating itself.
We know the Hyuga have some unexplained connection to the Sage.

Not to mention the NaruHina Overload we’ve been getting during the War Arc & Juubi’s Reviaval Arc.

Something’s not right here…… I wonder what it could be?

NaruHina & The Sage of Six Paths Tumblr_mf76q2ClPt1rxk7uoo1_500

Last edited by Twin Steps on Sat May 11, 2013 3:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

NaruHina & The Sage of Six Paths Empty Re: NaruHina & The Sage of Six Paths

Post by itachi75 Fri May 10, 2013 12:02 pm

@twin steps
every time i read your posts i am completely blown away.
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Fri May 10, 2013 12:06 pm

It's highly likely that the sage's wife was a Hyuuga. NaruHina & The Sage of Six Paths 3740098352
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Fri May 10, 2013 12:10 pm

dovey wrote:It's highly likely that the sage's wife was a Hyuuga. NaruHina & The Sage of Six Paths 3740098352

Well, it's one of the possibilities I've thought of of where the Byakugan actually came from..... I actually have three possible origin theories to the Byakugan....

Last edited by Twin Steps on Sat May 11, 2013 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Fri May 10, 2013 2:07 pm

I see ^,^
Lets see if this is true :)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri May 10, 2013 2:21 pm

one of the Ideas I am thinking of now is that the Hyuuga didn't have the Byakugan to begin with, The sage could have created it and gave it to the Hyuuga clan in case it was needed in the future time, which seems like it is the case now.

that or The sage had a Hyuuga wife.

hey I wonder if anyone noticed this, when Naruto goes full Kurama mode, his hair resembles the Sage's a fair bit
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri May 10, 2013 3:33 pm

I certainly would like for Kakashi's comment on how the Uchiha's origins lie within the Hyuga clan to be brought up again. There's gotta be a relation, it's not for nothing that the Hyuga are the only other clan apart from the Uchiha who posses a doujutsu.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Fri May 10, 2013 8:07 pm

I bet you 10$ , kishi is going to say she is a hyuga NaruHina & The Sage of Six Paths 528746348
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri May 10, 2013 9:36 pm

-Apocalypse- wrote:I bet you 10$ , kishi is going to say she is a hyuga NaruHina & The Sage of Six Paths 528746348

I will take you up on that bet, but is it $10 American or Australian NaruHina & The Sage of Six Paths 2408939549
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Sat May 11, 2013 8:29 am

Hmmm, but if the Rikudou Sennin is supposed to be an Uzumaki, how come his hair is lighter? Like it's blonde, silver or white? Coul this possibly be pointing towards Namikaze?
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat May 11, 2013 3:21 pm

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:Hmmm, but if the Rikudou Sennin is supposed to be an Uzumaki, how come his hair is lighter? Like it's blonde, silver or white? Coul this possibly be pointing towards Namikaze?

That's right, we don't know much about the Namikaze as well, maybe we will find out later, after he teases Naruto about Hinata.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat May 11, 2013 5:23 pm

Well, personally, I think namikaze is pretty much like hatake, haruno, terumi. A family name, not a clan. Though I do remember an interview of kishi saying that the fouths blood line would be revealed, though this was before the pain arc, so I kinda doubt it. Maybe he had in mind to make Minato an uzumaki, but decided to have kushina have the uzumaki blood lone. I'm not sure, bit I seriously don't see the namikazr being anything special at all.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Sun May 12, 2013 4:04 am

But then, why would the Rikudou Sennin have light hair if he's supposed to be an Uzumaki? All I can think about is that the Namikaze and Uzumaki just may be related too
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sun May 12, 2013 8:30 pm

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:But then, why would the Rikudou Sennin have light hair if he's supposed to be an Uzumaki? All I can think about is that the Namikaze and Uzumaki just may be related too
Old age maybe? Also, who knows what happens, physically speaking, to the juubi's jin.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:58 am

I wonder that if Naruto is the second Sage Six Paths, will we see some kind of final transformation of him into him? Like there is something beyond Bijuu Mode.

I always had a scenario in my head, that when Minato will give the rest of Kurama's chakra to Naruto it will lead to a new power-up. But to transform into new Six Paths he will need some strong emotional event to happen, like during fight with Pain and Hinata's "death".

I imagined, that Hinata will be in some grave danger and Naruto will jump in from of her to protect her and then he will be wounded almost to the death and it will be the last page of some chapter, that he is lying wounded on knees of Hinata, while she holding his head and crying loud. And after that in a new chapter, before going to die, Naruto finally tells Hinata that he loves her the same way she loves him, after that Hinata will kiss Naruto - an the kiss will be the trigger for Naruto to transform into Six Paths. It will be like through the kiss she somehow without realizing will transfer her chakra/part of DNA or something like that into Naruto, that will bring him to life in a perfect form of Sage. Like Orihime resurrected Ichigo and he became fully a hollow, but Hinata will resurrect Naruto in a better form, in his full form. It will be like to transform into Six Paths, Naruto just needed to learn one more thing from the world he lives in - the love of woman and him loving this woman as well.

Fan-boy mode diactivated.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:53 am

Your scenario is really good! If it happens that way, that would be like an emotions' explosion...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:07 pm

I understand that we get those moments, but you can't help it, this would be a very interesting scenario right here and would love to see it if it happened.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down