Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings Everyone

4 posters

Go down

Greetings Everyone Empty Greetings Everyone

Post by Sango-chan Sun May 25, 2014 11:24 am

Hey everyone my username is Sango-chan, I am also an active member in NarutoForum too. I've shipped NaruHina for about 8 1/2 probably going on 9 years now! I am overwhelmed and proud of the progress that NH has made over the years, these two are truly meant for each other. Although it saddens me that the manga will be ending soon, I'm happy to have stayed on this wonderful and hair raising story that Kishimoto shared with us.

PS. I've should of joined a lot  sooner, being here is such a breath of fresh air, considering all the blasphemy of the nay sayers in NF lol!

Greetings Everyone 195309866
Sango-chan
Sango-chan

Back to top Go down

Greetings Everyone Empty Re: Greetings Everyone

Post by Bubbles Sun May 25, 2014 2:35 pm

Welcome to our NaruHina family Sango-chan! Greetings Everyone 695800385 
We're glad you decided to sign up here. ^-^  I too find this place a lot more relaxing. Please, be sure to read the guidelines posted here. Other than that, enjoy your stay!
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun May 25, 2014 7:18 pm

Welcome! I've registered here for the same reason and I don't regret. Please, enjoy your stay!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Sun May 25, 2014 7:44 pm

Glad you joined. We plan to keep this place calm and friendly natured as possible. Welcome and enjoy your stay. :)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum