Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina Chronicles

4 posters

Go down

NaruHina Chronicles Empty NaruHina Chronicles

Post by Tennis_Ace Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:05 pm

Have any of you NaruHina fans checked out this awesome fanmade comic drawn by mattwilson83? It's very deep, lots of action, hilarious moments, and of course, amazing NaruHina scenes. It also has other pairings too.

Here's a link to the first chapter of the story. I hope you all enjoyed this story, just as much as I did.
http://mattwilson83.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-NaruHina-Ch01-Cover-82596473
Tennis_Ace
Tennis_Ace

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Chronicles Empty Re: NaruHina Chronicles

Post by lily567 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:09 pm

yh I have right now I at chapter 162
it is very good and interesting
I would say after the original naruto, this is the second best naruto chronicals even tho it is based on naruhina
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri May 09, 2014 2:50 pm

uff to tell you the thruth?? i stopped been a fan of Mattwilson art, why??? well easy he got swayed by his fans telling him to make another pairings that are not NaruHina that involve Naruto or Hinata with another that's why i stopped following him a long time ago even i don't go back to deviantart, kuh just now made the mistake to get in there again to read some naruhina doujins but i see deviantart.com got corrupted cause it puts Hinata with that emo or Naruto with that bitch if u know who i'm talking bout "sorry for the words, but are my honest feelings", so yeah i kind of want to puke my ins out cause Devianart.com got really corrupted, it was an awesome place to find NaruHina arts but not anymore.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri May 09, 2014 8:40 pm

^Although I can understand your aversion for any other pairing involving Naruto or Hinata, you can't dictate what people should do on things like deviantart etc. I guess making some arts regarding all the possible pairings one could make from the Narutoverse's characters is a way to "satisfy" everybody...

Moreover, I don't like it when NaruHina behaves like what is criticized regarding the rival pairing, for instance: insulting some characters like "Naruto with that bitch". If other girls get paired with Naruto, it's not their fault nor even the way the story is told in the manga. So, bashing on characters for something which actually does not exist is cheap and is something which also goes against the rules here.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Tue May 27, 2014 6:43 am

rofl been 17 days and again i'm sorry Irielo... i'll try to not break the rules but uff i get really annoyed so fast, lately i've been getting more calm but well can't do much, i'll just try to tone it down with the things.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down