Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could change the part 2 of the series...

+4
Enochian
Irielo
NaruHina <3
Skywardstrike
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If you could change the part 2 of the series... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could change the part 2 of the series...

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:38 am

Nah, Obito wasn't nearly unconscious. He was just trying his best to keep Zetsu from escaping his body. Having a battle of wills isn't going to be easy.

I don't think Gai is going to die--and I'm probably in the minority with that thought right now. While being able to survive with all his students intact will be good for Kakashi, I think he should be able to keep at least one of his real close childhood friends (as I expect Obito to die before this is all over). I'm going to feel really bad for Kakashi if he ends up losing Gai too even if he'll have Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke at the end.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2