Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why always pairing Hinata or sometimes Naruto with someone else?

4 posters

Go down

Why always pairing Hinata or sometimes Naruto with someone else? Empty Why always pairing Hinata or sometimes Naruto with someone else?

Post by Irielo Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:50 am

To begin, yes, I've started a thread about with whom Hinata could be paired outside Naruto because I did not agree on the fact that Naruto could have his "harem" but not Hinata. But seriously, out of all characters, Hinata is maybe the one who is paired with anybody, even with some characters outside of the manga. When I think of the amount of characters in Naruto, I find it quite pathetic that one tends to pair either Hinata or Naruto with someone else... Are there not enough characters in Naruto even though they could be paired in a crack way or is it a lack of originality?

If ones wants a Yaoi pairing, then why not: Kisame x Orochimaru for instance, the union of the shark and the snake instead of the boring SasuNaru or NaruSasu? If one wants a crack pairing, then why not something like TenTen x Omoi or what I would find hot Karui x Kiba?

But no, it always have to be Hinata (most of the times) or Naruto.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Why always pairing Hinata or sometimes Naruto with someone else? Empty Re: Why always pairing Hinata or sometimes Naruto with someone else?

Post by bellezanaruhina Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:15 pm

First off I agree with you to a certain extent about the craziness that people pair together.

But on the other-hand, it seriously is fun, to imagine the least likely people somehow defeating logic, canon and etc and end up being with someone else. Now if it happens in the actual manga I'd be pretty peeved but otherwise I see it as great entertainment

Now to address your last point of people always using Hinata and Naruto for basically everyone in Naruto (and sometimes beyond) I think it links to the same reasoning of why people love them together as well. Naruto and Hinata are both unbelievable kind and sincere, fiercely protective of the people they love, hate injustice and can't sit by and let it be, have an amazing intuitive empathy,  innocent, loyal and so much more...and this is why they belong together.

People who favor other characters tho, I think what these kinds of people want for their characters are people who will love them perfectly, thoroughly, forever etc which as we know Hinata and Naruto will.

Again I want to re-state that no one is right for Naruto or Hinata besides themselves, but I can see the appeal.

P.S.S. Kisame x Orochimaru? I've never even thought...now I'm going to be thinking about that for hours. guess it can't be helped lol Why always pairing Hinata or sometimes Naruto with someone else? 3725747089
bellezanaruhina
bellezanaruhina

Back to top Go down

Why always pairing Hinata or sometimes Naruto with someone else? Empty Re: Why always pairing Hinata or sometimes Naruto with someone else?

Post by Amoroq Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:48 am

I think it stems from a few reasons(maybe more) because of how the character interacts, treats, gets treated, etc... with others. Like for some, it's just pure hotness; from what I've heard, they believe that said two characters are better fitted for one another, or that it could actually work if the two would interact. That's just some of the reasoning I can see, and there might be more but that's all I can surmise at the moment.

IMO, I like NaruHina the way it is, Naruto and Hinata are perfect together in my eyes, with both their flaws and strengths coinciding with one another greatly.

Don't get me wrong, I've seen a lot of crazy pairings. A lot. Lol.
Amoroq
Amoroq

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:00 pm

I have to disagree with the premise of the original post. NaruHina is by far the most popular pairing for Hinata and only NaruSasu is a more popular pairing for Naruto. Sakura is also paired with more characters than Hinata is inside or outside the Naruto universe by fans.

Now, that doesn't mean that pairing up Naruto or Hinata with others isn't popular to do either. That idea expressed in the original post is definitely accurate. I'm a multi-shipper myself and I pair almost every character in the series with multiple people though I don't do the "out of universe" pairing stuff that many do.

I also have to disagree that there aren't more "crazy" pairings because they do exist. Some take a lot more digging to find that others, but that doesn't mean they aren't around. BTW, a quick Kisame/Orochimaru search returned 9 hits on FF.net, with the earliest one being from 2006.

I don't care who pairs someone with who. If I'm not interested, then I don't read it. If it's a picture and I saw it, I just pretend I didn't see it and move on. Shipping is meant to be personally entertaining, not necessarily up for the approval of others.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:50 pm

^ There is already something about Kisame/Orochimaru? I was only taking an example which came to my mind, but now that you are mentioning the 9 hits you found... wow!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down