Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto is my bread...Naruhina my water :)

+3
lily567
Fallere825
bellezanaruhina
7 posters

Go down

Naruto is my bread...Naruhina my water :) Empty Naruto is my bread...Naruhina my water :)

Post by bellezanaruhina Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:31 pm

This Forum is awesome! Yes! Naruto is my bread...Naruhina my water :) 2035981432 

bellezanaruhina
bellezanaruhina

Back to top Go down

Naruto is my bread...Naruhina my water :) Empty Re: Naruto is my bread...Naruhina my water :)

Post by Fallere825 Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:12 pm

Haha, it is Naruto is my bread...Naruhina my water :) 2992799908 Welcome and Enjoy Naruto is my bread...Naruhina my water :) 2697176399
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Naruto is my bread...Naruhina my water :) Empty Re: Naruto is my bread...Naruhina my water :)

Post by lily567 Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:35 pm

hello and welcome. have fun and if you have any questions ask anyone of us and don't forget to read the rules :)
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:05 pm

Welcome here ^_^
Enjoy your stay! :)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:59 pm

Welcome!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:38 pm

A new member! :D
Welcome to the NH forum bellezanaruhina.
Naruto is my bread...Naruhina my water :) 695800385 

Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by bellezanaruhina Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:35 am

Hi! Thanks!

This is believe it or not the first forum I've ever joined so I am still learning how to use it correctly. lol

My hardest thing is repeated threads and mis-categorizing haha it's hard for me to properly place my randomness...but no worries I will get in time. :)

Also if I do mis-place feel free to move it ( if you can) Idk how...to it's proper place. I'd appreciate it mucho!

Anyway Thanks again for the welcomes! Naruto is my bread...Naruhina my water :) 789588777  
bellezanaruhina
bellezanaruhina

Back to top Go down

Post by kirmazah Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:37 am

Ohayou! Naruto is my bread...Naruhina my water :) 789588777 this is my official welcome!
kirmazah
kirmazah

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:34 pm

bellezanaruhina wrote:Hi! Thanks!

This is believe it or not the first forum I've ever joined so I am still learning how to use it correctly. lol

My hardest thing is repeated threads and mis-categorizing haha it's hard for me to properly place my randomness...but no worries I will get in time. :)

Also if I do mis-place feel free to move it ( if you can) Idk how...to it's proper place. I'd appreciate it mucho!

Anyway Thanks again for the welcomes! Naruto is my bread...Naruhina my water :) 789588777  
Oh that's great! Though if you got any questions; many people may help you if you post threads of any concerns here; https://naruhina.forumotion.com/f18-questions-and-suggestions or you can just ask any one else that might have been here longer. Just make sure you enjoy your stay ^^
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down