Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

437 or 615?

+13
Amaterasu
NaruHina <3
Twin Steps
Yamasaki Akaiko
Batokusanagi
Strawberry
Dianahinkle
Mustang
Fallere825
lily567
Irielo
GreatKungLao
kirmazah
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bigger moment?

437 or 615?  Vote_lcap18%437 or 615?  Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 8 ]
437 or 615?  Vote_lcap56%437 or 615?  Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 25 ]
437 or 615?  Vote_lcap26%437 or 615?  Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 45

437 or 615?  Empty 437 or 615?

Post by kirmazah Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:02 am

In your opinion if you had to choose, which moment would you consider is a bigger step for NH?
437 - Hinatas confession or 615 - Holding hands (not sure how to describe it lol)

I feel both are significant, 615 I feel Naruto finally acknowledges her after realizing the meaning of Nejis death. However, personally I think 437 is the defining moment when she confessed.

What do you all think? (I tried to search to see if there was a discussion about this already and I didn't see one. Sorry in advance if it's a double post to another thread!)
kirmazah
kirmazah

Back to top Go down

437 or 615?  Empty Re: 437 or 615?

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:36 am

You see, these two chapters are like one.

437 was a HUGE step for Hinata, she finally said something she wanted from the very beginning, she totally changed her character for this moment, just to try and save the one she loves, she risked her life for Naruto. This is something that nobody probably didn't expected, when was reading Naruto ongoing before 437. 437 is a huge NaruHina moment from Hinata's side.

615 is a huge NaruHina moment from Naruto's side. He finally took Hinata's hand and said, that his life was never one, because she was always by his side. This was almost a confession from Naruto's side, but in more manly way, in a way that suited to Naruto's character. Naruto finally confirmed, admitted that Hinata was always there for him, that it thanks to her he made it so far.

When you combine both, you get a NaruHina canonisation.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:18 am

GreatKungLao wrote:You see, these two chapters are like one.

437 was a HUGE step for Hinata, she finally said something she wanted from the very beginning, she totally changed her character for this moment, just to try and save the one she loves, she risked her life for Naruto. This is something that nobody probably didn't expected, when was reading Naruto ongoing before 437. 437 is a huge NaruHina moment from Hinata's side.

615 is a huge NaruHina moment from Naruto's side. He finally took Hinata's hand and said, that his life was never one, because she was always by his side. This was almost a confession from Naruto's side, but in more manly way, in a way that suited to Naruto's character. Naruto finally confirmed, admitted that Hinata was always there for him, that it thanks to her he made it so far.

^This!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:06 am

Irielo wrote:

^This!
agreed, this says it all
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by kirmazah Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:11 pm

That is an awesome way to explain it :D
kirmazah
kirmazah

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:27 am

I agree with GreatKungLao, and as he rightfully mentioned, 437 was a big step for the H in NH while 615 was a big step for the N. So imo they were both just as important.

However since the confession came before, it can be viewed as, and I think it is, one of the things that got the gears in Naruto's head turning (started to open up his eyes) concerning Hinata, eventually leading us to 615. So if you look at it like that, 437 played an important role in 615 and as you said Kirmazah, can be the defining moment. Really because it is the moment that started the change in their relationship on Naruto's side, it got Naruto thinking about Hinata differently (the possibility of her being more than just a friend)...at least imo. 437 or 615?  3725747089 

I couldn't vote though I like them both too much 437 or 615?  2801306734
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:30 am

Chapter 437 and 615, both important moments in my opinion, one is where start to see NaruHina develop and the other which is another important step in the development of NaruHina.

which one did I consider more important? well the reason why I chose 615 was because Naruto made that moment in my opinion, 437 we knew it was bound to happen it pushed the story along nicely, but we needed something from Naruto, while we were waiting for sometime, I felt that 615 gave us what we needed.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:35 am

51-mustang wrote:Chapter 437 and 615, both important moments in my opinion, one is where start to see NaruHina develop and the other which is another important step in the development of NaruHina.

which one did I consider more important? well the reason why I chose 615 was because Naruto made that moment in my opinion, 437 we knew it was bound to happen it pushed the story along nicely, but we needed something from Naruto, while we were waiting for sometime, I felt that 615 gave us what we needed.
I'm choosing 437 because I felt that 615 was bound to happen. I never thought Hinata would confess her love to Naruto in such a grand way. I thought she would finally muster up her courage and tell him quietly alone.
I think both are important but 437 made 615 happen.
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:32 am

I'll go with 615 all the way. It was the most mutual pairing moment of non-yet-canon couples in the manga. 437 was a huge NaruHina moment too, of course, but we didn't get to see Naruto properly react to her confession. The expression of his eyes was very telling, but Hinata didn't see it and he couldn't put it into words before going rage mode when she got hurt. But in 615, we got his reactions not only to Hinata's words, but to her being by his side since the beginning.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:48 pm

Is this thread for real? Obviously 615!
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kirmazah Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:01 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:Is this thread for real? Obviously 615!
Haha 437 or 615?  1083899712  I just figured it would be a fun question to ask. Everyone is bringing up really good points!
kirmazah
kirmazah

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:38 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:Is this thread for real? Obviously 615!
Nothing wrong about this thread my friend. I could not choose between those 2 chapters because 437 made me a NaruHina fan and I'm thankful for that and 615 blew up my mind because it was like a NaruHina canonization. So both are vey special to me and are very important. If Hinata did not confess in 437, Naruto would probably not have been even there to take her hand and to thank her the way he did in chapter 615.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:58 pm

98 - NaruHina beginning;
437 - NaruHina continuation;
615 - NaruHina conclusion.

98 - they both started getting closer to each other at the same time;
437 - Hinata made next huge step in their relationships;
615 - Naruto made his huge step towards Hinata's feelings and accepted it with a gentle smile, hands holding and words of gratitude.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:54 am

kirmazah wrote:In your opinion if you had to choose, which moment would you consider is a bigger step for NH?
437 - Hinatas confession or 615 - Holding hands (not sure how to describe it lol)

Chapter 437 was foreshadowed in Part 1 and made abundantly clear that it would happen with chapter 282 when Hinata first appeared in Part 2 wondering about how she's going to approach Naruto. For those who didn't realize that she was talking about confessing her feelings, I tend to point out that Hinata was usually the one to talk to Naruto first throughout all of Part 1. Hinata has never been afraid to say "hi" to him. She was nowhere near that shy that she couldn't talk to him period.

However, no matter how Hinata has felt (which chapter 437 made abundantly clear to Naruto), Naruto has never been under any obligation to reciprocate. 615 is by far the bigger step because that's the one that implies that Naruto will return Hinata's feelings. The only step that will be a bigger deal will be the moment where Naruto does officially make it undeniable that he is interested in having a relationship with Hinata.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:02 am

I'd go with 615
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:31 pm

I say 437 because that's when NH became real, and not just a 'fickle' thing like you guys said lol. But I always supported NH from the beginning.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:07 pm

I will take both any day, they both played an important role in both character's development, 437 showed us how far Hinata has come and really pushed for her to become more confident as a character and not only that she is so confident that she has become more open with her feelings to Naruto.

615, shows again how much more confident Hinata has come as a character, not only that it also shows that Naruto is either starting to show signs of reciprocating Hinata's love for him, starting to show signs of falling in love with her if not already and lastly accepting it more.

both chapters are really important to NaruHina in many regards, now I only pointed out a small aspect, and I am certain that there is more to it that just the growing confidence of Hinata and Naruto showing positive signs of wanting to be with Hinata after this is all over. so I do consider those two chapters equal in that aspect, all due to the development that ensued afterwards.

Last edited by 51-mustang on Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:42 pm

^ I agree. With the important role, and Hinata as a character.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaterasu Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:22 am

I go for chapter 615. Sure, Hinata's confession was a really big scenario and a great development for Hinata's character and for NaruHina - BUT the thing that Naruto took Hinata's hand and even thanked her for being at his side is a biiiig step to see, if Naruto got actually feelings for Hinata.
(Not to mention that NaruSaku thinks that he doesn't care 'bout Hinata and already forgot the confession for her), but since Naruto was even in a serious situation like this (Neji's death, etc) is a great thing :) And I mean, lol come on, he even realized that Sakura's confession was a lie, I mean, EVEN NARUTO COULD SEE THROUGH IT - if that doesn't mean something .. ;p
The thing is also which I need to mention: I think it's great that Kishimoto did let Hinata confess to Naruto first. It was the first time for him to hear the words "I love you" and see someone actually wanting to sacrifice their own life for him. He never experienced this feeling and when Kushina told about her and Minato sacrificing their life for him, he knew that she said the truth, while saying "I love you", while Sakura never did something really special which shows that she's willing to give her life for him. :) Though I like Sakura. ^.^

Post modified by Anbu

Last edited by Irielo on Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Mentioning the fans goes against the rules)
Amaterasu
Amaterasu

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:56 am

Oh man, I hate I had to choose between these two chapter! They both made me squeal like a little school girl. But I had to choose 615 just for the fact that Naruto initiated physical contact by grabbing Hinata's hand after all the things she said to him in order for him to get back and focus on the situation at hand. But I pretty agree with what has all been said in the previous posts.

I also agree with 437 being a surprise to me at least. I never would have figured that she would confess to him in such a way. Pretty much knew she was gonna confess but not like that. Ugh, they both are good!
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:31 am

I'd say 615 because while 437 was very important to the NH pairing, it was more a big step for Hinata than NH itself as she needed to confess her feelings for Naruto to realize he has other options.

615 however, had Naruto holding her hand, thanking her for being by his side and squeezing her hand while smiling gently.

That was HUGE. It was a legit NH moment that had Naruto acknowledging Hinata being beside him, and it's a definite possibility that he is developing feelings for her. x3
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:35 am

Well I think he has started, but it isn't fully fledged feelings just yet, I would like to see what would happen (story time wise) in about 12 hours from now, I get the feeling that we will get a hint that makes 437 and 615 look even better.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:36 am

437 aloud 615 too happen. Why? Because Hinata confessed her feelings. IMHO 615 would have been very weird had Hinata NOT confessed.

I pick 437. (437 also got me back into the series.)
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:11 am

Actually, chapter 615 would've been even more awesome if Hinata hadn't confessed at all. It would mean that Naruto was starting to choose Hinata without even knowing how Hinata felt.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:52 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Actually, chapter 615 would've been even more awesome if Hinata hadn't confessed at all. It would mean that Naruto was starting to choose Hinata without even knowing how Hinata felt.

Yes, you are right and that's a very interesting way to see things too. But Hinata's confession was so beautiful as well and while confessing, she revealed how positive Naruto's influence has been so far in her life, how precious he was/is to her and how thankful she was. Naruto surprised eyes during Hinata's confession just showed that he was not expecting that someone loved him to that extent. I think such thoughts never came to his mind before, that's why he "needed" to hear these words "because I love you".
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum