Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Hinata is Naruto's reason to live

Go down

Hinata is Naruto's reason to live Empty Hinata is Naruto's reason to live

Post by GreatKungLao on Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:53 pm

So I was going through Pain Arc again and here is what caugh my eye.

Pain said to Naruto all his reasons, why he is doing all of this and the latest words were "Your death is going to bring peace".

Pain also asked Naruto for an alternative way for peace, but Naruto wasn't able to answer. And with words "Your death is going to bring peace" I have a feeling, that Naruto actually thought about that it is really the only way... Because Naruto didn't tried to do anything after been sticked to the ground. Fukasaku was killed in fron of Naruto, but it didn't moved him to do anything but scream, Shima was cheering for Naruto, but it is also didn't change a thing.

Maybe Naruto was thinking "My village is destroyed, my senseis are killed and it's all because of me... I wasn't able to save anyone, not even my best friend... Maybe my death is really the best way to end all this...".

And then here comes Hinata. She confessed her love to Naruto, she said to him everything she wanted during all these years. She said that from the very beginning she saw Naruto, he showed her right way, she was always chasing him, wanting to walk with him, to be with him, she changed her, his smile saved her and she is not afraid to die if it means to protect Naruto, because she loves him.

Now put Pain's words "Your death is going to bring peace". I think that after Hinata's confession Naruto was thinking back, that his death will not bring peace, it will only cause more pain to those he was precious to, especially to Hinata, who loves him. I think Naruto was thinking, that if he was able to save Hinata, to change her, then there is a way to change the world as well by his Ninja Way, that he was so determined to.

Naruto learned, that all these years he was loved by at least one person. Loved so much, that she is willing to die for him. Loved for who he is. A person, who's desire is to be with Naruto to make him happy. Naruto was the most precious person for Hinata all this time, when he was actually thinking, that everyone hates him and no one needs him. And just for the sake of this one person he went to the source of his dark powers, to let Kyuubi save him and rip Pain aparat. Naruto was willing to do anything to survive after witnessing Hinata been stabbed. Naruto survived to stop at some point in the future and wait for Hinata, so she wouldn't run anymore, but walk with him, be with him... forever.

At the moment of 437 Hinata gave Naruto the reason to fight further, to survive by any means, because his existence is precious for at least one person, who also was precious all this time for Naruto.

The same goes for 615. If during Pain's Arc it was Naruto's life as the question of been right or wrong, to be taken by Pain or fight further, then during War Arc it was Naruto's very Ninja Way that was attacked by Obito with Neji's death. You know, how precious Ninja Way for Naruto is and how much he put in his Ninja Way. "Never go back on my words", but he said to Obito, that he is not going to let him kill his friends, it was his Ninja Way, that he swear on when he said this. But Neji was killed and a lot of other shinobis as well. After this Obito started destroying Naruto's morale and his very own Ninja Way, that all his words are useless, that all his friends will eventually die and will stay alone, that his Ninja Way is nothing more, but just words without actions. And then here comes Hinata again and reassures Naruto's Ninja Way, expaining, that his friends would truly die only when if he forgets them and betray his Ninja Way. She explained, that it is exactly this Ninja Way is what made all shinbois from the world as one family, that it is Naruto's very ideals helped Neji to change and go so far. And she also said "It is time to stan together with me, Naruto-kun. Always moving forward with your head high and never taking back any of your words... That is also my ninja way!". Hinata saved Naruto's morale, his Ninja Way, his ideals, his faith in himself.

In 437 Hinata showed, that Naruto's life is actually needed. Hinata saved Naruto's life.
In 615 Hinata showed to Naruto, that his Ninja Way is much more, than just words. Hinata saved Naruto's morale.

At least two times Hinata gave Naruto a reason to live, to move forward once again. This reason to live is Hinata, because if he is so precious to at least one person in this reality, it's worth to fight for.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Hinata is Naruto's reason to live Empty Re: Hinata is Naruto's reason to live

Post by JulaShona on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:25 pm

Very interesting. So when you re-read the Pein-arc you came up with the thought that Naruto thought that his own death would bring peace and Hinata just gave him a reson to stay alive... So sad that it's only an assumption! Hinata is Naruto's reason to live 1923359926 Well, at least I don't see any evidence that claims you're theory to be true. Hinata is Naruto's reason to live 3860704901 
JulaShona
JulaShona


Posts : 236
Gender : Female
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Hinata is Naruto's reason to live Empty Re: Hinata is Naruto's reason to live

Post by Irielo on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:40 pm

Although I agree with some of your very interesting points, I don't think that Naruto had the time to think about all of that when he was on the ground while fighting Pein. For sure, Hinata's confession touched his heart but when his heart "connected automatically to Kyuubi", that was more a reaction than a deep reflection. Naruto reacted with passion...

That's why he was so desperate and was ready to let Kyuubi take over his body but Minato stopped it.

What you described about Naruto realizing Hinata's importance in his life happened after Pein imo. He needed to get some answers about love when he met his mother and he began to show how thankful he was to Hinata when he fought against the White Zetsus. It was the first time they were meeting during the war and after his training on Turtle Island.

So I think that Naruto started to realize what Hinata meant to him in the time-space starting from the after Pein to his training on Turtle Island.

_________________
Hinata is Naruto's reason to live 309t11w
Irielo
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Hinata is Naruto's reason to live Empty Re: Hinata is Naruto's reason to live

Post by GreatKungLao on Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:04 am

Irielo wrote:I don't think that Naruto had the time to think about all of that when he was on the ground while fighting Pein.
Thoughts are going through human's head thousands times faster, than it would go aloud.

JulaShona wrote:Very interesting. So when you re-read the Pein-arc you came up with the thought that Naruto thought that his own death would bring peace and Hinata just gave him a reson to stay alive... So sad that it's only an assumption! :mdepressed:Well, at least I don't see any evidence that claims you're theory to be true. Hinata is Naruto's reason to live 3860704901 
And there is also no evidence to prove me wrong =) It's just a theory, that is more or less possible.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Hinata is Naruto's reason to live Empty Re: Hinata is Naruto's reason to live

Post by Irielo on Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:12 am

GreatKungLao wrote: Naruto was willing to do anything to survive after witnessing Hinata been stabbed. Naruto survived to stop at some point in the future and wait for Hinata, so she wouldn't run anymore, but walk with him, be with him... forever.

At the moment of 437 Hinata gave Naruto the reason to fight further, to survive by any means, because his existence is precious for at least one person, who also was precious all this time for Naruto.
I have to disagree with that. Naruto reacted with rage and despair. He was ready to let Kyuubi take over his body. If Minato did not intervene, Kyuubi would have taken over Naruto completely and Naruto would have been dead. Naruto thought that Pein killed Hinata. That's why he reacted with such anger, hatred and despair. He was not controlling himself anymore as if nothing else mattered at that time, as if love after being revealed to him was suddenly taken away from him.

Irielo
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Hinata is Naruto's reason to live Empty Re: Hinata is Naruto's reason to live

Post by GreatKungLao on Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:23 am

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote: Naruto was willing to do anything to survive after witnessing Hinata been stabbed. Naruto survived to stop at some point in the future and wait for Hinata, so she wouldn't run anymore, but walk with him, be with him... forever.

At the moment of 437 Hinata gave Naruto the reason to fight further, to survive by any means, because his existence is precious for at least one person, who also was precious all this time for Naruto.
I have to disagree with that. Naruto reacted with rage and despair. He was ready to let Kyuubi take over his body. If Minato did not intervene, Kyuubi would have taken over Naruto completely and Naruto would have been dead. Naruto thought that Pein killed Hinata. That's why he reacted with such anger, hatred and despair. He was not controlling himself anymore as if nothing else mattered at that time, as if love after being revealed to him was suddenly taken away from him.
That's what I actually meant. Hinata's confession gave Naruto a reason to fight back, but this new gained love has been taken away right in front of him and this desire to live mixed up with anger and so that's how he connected automatically with Kyuubi, whose primary goal is to survive inside his host and then take control over him eventually. Naruto was also angry about Fukasaku's death and all Pain's talk about his twisted idea of peace, but this anger wasn't supported by a desire to fight back more, than he tried, probably because he lost any reasons to do so. But... You know what happened.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Hinata is Naruto's reason to live Empty Re: Hinata is Naruto's reason to live

Post by kirmazah on Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:01 am

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote: Naruto was willing to do anything to survive after witnessing Hinata been stabbed. Naruto survived to stop at some point in the future and wait for Hinata, so she wouldn't run anymore, but walk with him, be with him... forever.

At the moment of 437 Hinata gave Naruto the reason to fight further, to survive by any means, because his existence is precious for at least one person, who also was precious all this time for Naruto.
I have to disagree with that. Naruto reacted with rage and despair. He was ready to let Kyuubi take over his body. If Minato did not intervene, Kyuubi would have taken over Naruto completely and Naruto would have been dead. Naruto thought that Pein killed Hinata. That's why he reacted with such anger, hatred and despair. He was not controlling himself anymore as if nothing else mattered at that time, as if love after being revealed to him was suddenly taken away from him.

Jeeze, when I read your explanation I got shivers. it was such a powerful moment !
kirmazah
kirmazah


Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Hinata is Naruto's reason to live Empty Re: Hinata is Naruto's reason to live

Post by Irielo on Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:31 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Spoiler:
Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote: Naruto was willing to do anything to survive after witnessing Hinata been stabbed. Naruto survived to stop at some point in the future and wait for Hinata, so she wouldn't run anymore, but walk with him, be with him... forever.

At the moment of 437 Hinata gave Naruto the reason to fight further, to survive by any means, because his existence is precious for at least one person, who also was precious all this time for Naruto.
I have to disagree with that. Naruto reacted with rage and despair. He was ready to let Kyuubi take over his body. If Minato did not intervene, Kyuubi would have taken over Naruto completely and Naruto would have been dead. Naruto thought that Pein killed Hinata. That's why he reacted with such anger, hatred and despair. He was not controlling himself anymore as if nothing else mattered at that time, as if love after being revealed to him was suddenly taken away from him.
That's what I actually meant. Hinata's confession gave Naruto a reason to fight back, but this new gained love has been taken away right in front of him and this desire to live mixed up with anger and so that's how he connected automatically with Kyuubi, whose primary goal is to survive inside his host and then take control over him eventually. Naruto was also angry about Fukasaku's death and all Pain's talk about his twisted idea of peace, but this anger wasn't supported by a desire to fight back more, than he tried, probably because he lost any reasons to do so. But... You know what happened.
Ok, I get your point now. But I still think that Naruto did not have the time to think that much during this moment. It was more a reaction due to his emotions than a result of rational thoughts. In my opinion, Naruto did not think he had to survive for her because the first thought which came to his mind when he came back to his normal state was to know if Hinata was dead.

The one who cooled Naruto down and pulled him out of despair is Minato. The meeting with his father and the talk they had gave him the motivation to take control over himself again. Then he defeated Pein and went to Nagato etc. He came up with an answer which he did not have before while fighting Pein. And this answer set up a new goal for him: to bring peace to the Shinobi World. Nagato therefore gave him the challenge to bring that peace.

Before, Naruto's dreams were to be acknowledged and respected. He wanted to achieve something great for the village and to become Hokage. However, the Pein's arc set up a new goal for Naruto because after Pein, Naruto was the new hero of Konoha. He achieved this something great he wanted to achieve and he became more mature thanks to: his fight against Pein, Hinata's action and confession, his meeting with Minato and his "talk no Jutsu" with Nagato.

Until now, we don't know if Naruto and Hinata talked about what happened during Pein after the Pein arc to the time he left to Turtle Island. And I think in case Naruto did not speak about the confession, he wanted to meditate about it, to know himself and his own feelings. In fact he had to realize how important Hinata is to him. He has now in the war arc started to give her positive answers in his own way. The way he is now behaving to Hinata gives her faith that they will be together because she can feel it and see it just by looking into his eyes...
Irielo
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Hinata is Naruto's reason to live Empty Re: Hinata is Naruto's reason to live

Post by racefan1992 on Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:34 am

I disagree with you on that Hinata gave Naruto a reason to live, i think Hinata gave Naruto a reason to let go of whatever was holding him back from using Kurama.

Yes, i realize he promised not to use Kurama but when Hinata got hurt (admitted himself) he just "let go." He didn't say that way but i think you get my point.

I'm more with @Irielo with that Naruto wasn't thinking straight went he exploded (understatement) in rage and dispair. He had just gotten pinned down by Pain and had a long fight with him and the rest of the paths. Throw in trying to get Hinata out of there and failing to do so, just for her to honestly and truthfully confess her long hidden feelings for you..... i wouldn't be thinking straight either.
racefan1992
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Hinata is Naruto's reason to live Empty Re: Hinata is Naruto's reason to live

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum