Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storm 4 what would you like?

4 posters

Go down

Storm 4 what would you like? Empty Storm 4 what would you like?

Post by Fallere825 Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:34 pm

Just like the title says, i know we have some fans of the game series on here and the PS4 and XboxOne are coming out soon. Now i know it may not be here anytime soon, seeing as UNS3 came out not so long ago, but more than likely the next release will be coming for these consoles and we know they have a lot more power. I'm interested in hearing what you guys are expecting, hoping for or would like to see for this game whenever it comes out.

I've put some thought into it and here are some of the things i would like:

Massive range of playable characters - Since i figure it will be finishing up the current arc/potential end of Naruto. It would be nice to have just about all the characters we've seen over the years being playable (something like generations)

Return of epic specials & clashes - Like storm 1 it would be nice to have these back

Interactive environments and ring change - I don't mean having a random log or stack of boxes being in the middle of the arena -_- . I'm talking about water jutsu being boosted when in water or lightning attacks being spread if it comes into contact with water etc as well as the ring out feature in storm 3 changed to a ring change feature; where if a character is knocked out instead of automatically losing they're hit to another arena (and a reasonable connection) e.g. upper rain village to lower rain village.

Combo jutsu and specials - certain teams can have combo jutsu e.g Gai & Lee - double dynamic entry, Hinata & Neji - double air palm/air wall (can't remember the name) etc...As well as real team specials, certain teams instead of having the team special animation used now their special changes, an example would be "best friends" Sasuke and Naruto their special could be the rasen-shuriken amaterasu combo.

Some technical changes:

A paradigm shift system - Allowing characters to have more than one jutsu, how it works in my head is you press R3/L3 and the paradigm shifts. Kakashi for example i start out with lightning blade as my jutsu move but during battle i hit R3/L3 and my jutsu move becomes fire ball jutsu. This i think will be able to add a lot more versatility to the characters leading to a lot more interesting and strategic fights. The combo jutsu will be accessed using this system too providing the support character is ready and using it doesn't activate the cool down.

The substitute bar system uses some chakra too - instead of substituting be free (as in no chakra is used) like it is now it should take some chakra as well as a sub bar to preform the act

Anyway starting to ramble...What do you guys think? and more importantly what would you like?

Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Storm 4 what would you like? Empty Re: Storm 4 what would you like?

Post by Bubbles Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:44 pm

1. Return of playable pre shippuden rookies.

2. Add Kushina, Anko, Karui, Rin and Kurenai.

3. More moves for characters, and combo attacks for certain teammates/pairs.

Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:04 pm

Bubbles wrote:1. Return of playable pre shippuden rookies.

2. Add Kushina, Anko, Karui, Rin and Kurenai.

3. More moves for characters, and combo attacks for certain teammates/pairs.

Nice, didn't even think of these two but would love to see it happen Storm 4 what would you like? 2835597988 

Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:45 am

Give Hinata personal dialogue when she hits her ultimate on Naruto, Add unmasked Obito, Edo Kages, Sound 4, Kurenai, Anko, Zetsu, update a lot of the current roster and please change Jugo's attire. Seriously it's embarrassing to play/face him seeing him where that attire.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackNoon Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:16 pm

If I had to pick one thing it would be clashes, they were so badass, don't know why they stopped. I'd also like it if they even put in characters from fillers and special team combos, not just one team member attacking at a time, like when Naruto and Sasuke used the Black Fire Rasen-Shuriken. Oh, playing as the Seven Ninja Swordsmen and the previous kage would be nice.
BlackNoon
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down