Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina combo attacks

+2
Fallere825
Mustang
6 posters

Go down

NaruHina combo attacks Empty NaruHina combo attacks

Post by Mustang Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:35 am

time to use some imagination and get out of some of the romance that we normally see, you know we would like to think what would their combo attack consist of, remember to use Hinata's Taijutsu and Naruto's ninja style.

use pictures or words, I don't mind, it can be really cool, but please don't add love to everything, lol.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

NaruHina combo attacks Empty Re: NaruHina combo attacks

Post by Fallere825 Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:44 am

Right off the bat there is the rasen-twin lion step combo i'd love to see but I've also thought of a couple more:

1. rasen-twin lion step - where like the pic i'm sure most of us have seen, their hands are together and her lion shaped chakra covers his rasengan as they attack.

2. An air palm (or vaccum palm not sure which is correct) frog kata combo - Hinata attacks from one side and uses the air palm while at the same time Naruto attacks from the other using the (i'll call it the extension punch...you know what i'm talking about) he can do in sage mode matching Hinata's force to complete crush the opponent.

3. (i know this is only in the anime)protection of the 8 trigrams 64 palms move and double rasengan combo - close to the above combo but this time Naruto uses the rasengan to hit then push the person straight into Hinata's absolute defense as the person hits Naruto follows up with another rasengan to sandwich the person between the 2 moves.

I'm sure i can think up more but i'll just leave these 3 for now. An NH combo is something I've been wanting to see for a while, and i will continue to have faith we'll get to see one sometime NaruHina combo attacks 2835597988 . Another thing is we're still not sure what the twin lion step can really do, but i hope we get to soon.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:40 am

51-mustang wrote:time to use some imagination and get out of some of the romance that we normally see, you know we would like to think what would their combo attack consist of, remember to use Hinata's Taijutsu and Naruto's ninja style.

use pictures or words, I don't mind, it can be really cool, but please don't add love to everything, lol.
My sig says it all
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:32 pm

A Rasenshuriken thrown by Naruto and boosted to great speed by Hinata's Air Palm.
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:00 am

51-mustang wrote:time to use some imagination and get out of some of the romance that we normally see, you know we would like to think what would their combo attack consist of, remember to use Hinata's Taijutsu and Naruto's ninja style.

how about
multi shadow clone rasen-twin lion step 64 palm

i know its little much, BUT

hinata was going to 64 lion couple mangas back,
and in the game its shown she can launch them from a distance,

so why cant she launch 64 of them with rasen or rasenshir-

thoughts?
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:32 am

Damn, it's been a while since I came here.

Here's a cool NH combo pic I found NaruHina combo attacks Tumblr_mtvathp8Zn1ss6u0xo1_500
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:55 am

^ twin lion rasegan or something like that
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content