Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello My People, I Think I Will Like It Here

4 posters

Go down

Hello My People, I Think I Will Like It Here Empty Hello My People, I Think I Will Like It Here

Post by IIRUNEII Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:42 pm

HERRO!... really ... hello,

I found these forums and i was all Hello My People, I Think I Will Like It Here 2035981432 

im reading the things you guys say and Hello My People, I Think I Will Like It Here 407453418  ... agree'mentzz

Hello My People, I Think I Will Like It Here 3029269645  I AM SO! chill to be here.

i see not haters here Hello My People, I Think I Will Like It Here 274335953 which is nice

anywhozerz.... here I am... Here i stay

Hello My People, I Think I Will Like It Here 3187358519 

I would love to say hi to some pplz / make friends btw <3's
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Hello My People, I Think I Will Like It Here Empty Re: Hello My People, I Think I Will Like It Here

Post by Azuula Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:16 pm

Hey welcome! Enjoy ^_^
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Hello My People, I Think I Will Like It Here Empty Re: Hello My People, I Think I Will Like It Here

Post by kagome1991 Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:02 pm

Welcome! Glad to have ya!~
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:35 pm

welcome and hello, it's nice to meet you, enjoy it here to the fullest :D
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:42 pm

lily567 wrote: welcome and hello, it's nice to meet you, enjoy it here to the fullest :D
I think I will.

I also have the goal of becoming a Moderator! Hello My People, I Think I Will Like It Here 2865921181
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down