Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negative votes

5 posters

Go down

Negative votes  Empty Negative votes

Post by Irielo Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:20 am

There is something which is confusing me... New members registered and made comments, positive ones imo but some of them got -Rep for which reason? I don't know.

To receive a -1R might not be something really positive when one is a new member. If anyone makes a mistake, that would be better to tell this someone where is his/her mistake or to remind him/her like it's often the case. Giving so much -R to new members might demotivate them and not only new members and the problem is that one does not know who is judging who... So, I just hope that there are not some here who just give negative votes in order to upset or demotivate members (new or old).

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Negative votes  Empty Re: Negative votes

Post by Mustang Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:23 am

Yeah I have noticed that as well, there is one member who has -10 rep points and this member has done nothing wrong, she is following the rules, I will see what I can do, but if there is someone giving -R for no reason that needs to stop, and now.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:27 am

51-mustang wrote:Yeah I have noticed that as well, there is one member who has -10 rep points and this member has done nothing wrong, she is following the rules, I will see what I can do, but if there is someone giving -R for no reason that needs to stop, and now.
Thanks my friend! This is not something good for this forum if some just distribute negative votes for no valuable reasons. And I have the feeling that these/this someone doing that, do it on purpose to frighten new members or annoy older ones. Thanks again for taking care about that.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:00 am

^ I completely agree...it's been confusing me as well seeing all the negative voting without an obvious reason.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:08 am

If there is an obvious reasoning behind it then yes give a negative vote, but if there is no strong reasoning behind it then it is better not to vote.

I would hate to see someone confuse the members of the community by giving them negative votes, especially when that person has done nothing wrong. I believe a person needs a valid reason to vote up or down, you might like some of the things they have said or disliked it.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Zora Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:53 am

U_U…I had -10 for no reason honestly.
Zora
Zora

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:56 am

SaCuol wrote:U_U…I had -10 for no reason honestly.
Don't worry my dear. There is a coward here who is not able to discuss like everybody and who is just distributing negative votes in order to upset. Every time I'm noticing a -1 from him, I'm giving you a +1. This kind of coward does not have respect for anybody here and he can give me so much -R he wants, that does not affect me but makes me stronger.

Unfortunately this kind of coward just wants to spoil the good atmosphere here but most of the people here are not like that.

I hope you are reading that mister coward.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:30 am

Irielo, don't feed this person as well, this member will be dealt with swiftly. Sacuol don't worry too much me and the rest of the Mods will take care of this person, just keep enjoying yourself on this site without worry about this person alright.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:06 pm

^ As my fellow ANBU moderator has said, this issue is being currently dealt with. Thank you all for your concern, and we'd appreciate your patience. ^.^

Locked.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down