Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiba - Narutoverse's NaruHina Fan

+10
lily567
Zori
ClassyLPS
kagome1991
CoolChels
Irielo
Batokusanagi
racefan1992
Fallere825
GreatKungLao
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kiba - Narutoverse's NaruHina Fan Empty Kiba - Narutoverse's NaruHina Fan

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:57 am

SPOILER:

Yeah. It was something I would like to discuss with everyone. We know, that Sakura knows about Hinata's feelings to Naruto. In chapter 615 probably everyone's now is aware about NaruHina. But who supported it from the beginning? Who supported it openly? Yeah, it is Kiba.

He was near a lot of times, when NaruHina moments have happened. When Naruto came back after time skip and met Hinata, when she faints, Kiba noticed "Why you always faint in front of Naruto"?

Or here
SPOILER:
I'm pretty sure, that from this moment Kiba started to know, that something is there between Naruto and Hinata. That's why he said this
SPOILER:
He is Hinata's teammate and I'm sure, that spending a lot of time with her he understands her feelings to Naruto. Kiba has a strong senses and he is able to understand people very good. I think that if he wasn't sure about NaruHina, he wouldn't say something like that. He knew, that Naruto was acting tough because of Hinata, so she wouldn't worry about him too much and concentrated on a fight. Kiba is probably even aware about Naruto's feelings to Hinata.

I even saw some huge analysis of Kiba as NaruHina supporter on NB, but I wanted to share my personal thoughts about this.

What do you think? Is Kiba our representative in manga? And who else could be NaruHina fan in Narutoverse? I can easily see Sakura become one of them, as well as Shino. (Obito and Madara too, lol)

And of course, Neji was also NaruHina supporter from the start, but he never said it directly, like Kiba did.

And for NaruSaku. The chapter with fake confession showed, that no one in the manga support this idea, no one
SPOILER:
Kiba especially, just look at his face. He was like "Hey?! What about Hinata?".
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Kiba - Narutoverse's NaruHina Fan Empty Re: Kiba - Narutoverse's NaruHina Fan

Post by Fallere825 Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:51 am

I agree...he's the kind of guy that supports his teammates and i think he's pro NH for both of them.

I think just about anyone that knows Naruto and Hinata would support NH lol because of how good they are together, but in addition to the names you mentioned i'd say Kurenai.

http://www.mangareader.net/93-82-16/naruto/chapter-77.html
http://www.mangareader.net/93-82-17/naruto/chapter-77.html
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:52 am

Lickstermik wrote:I agree...he's the kind of guy that supports his teammates and i think he's pro NH for both of them.

I think just about anyone that knows Naruto and Hinata would support NH lol because of how good they are together, but in addition to the names you mentioned i'd say Kurenai.

http://www.mangareader.net/93-82-16/naruto/chapter-77.html
http://www.mangareader.net/93-82-17/naruto/chapter-77.html
How could I forgot about her... Damn =/
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:49 am

I believe Kiba picked up on Hinata feelsing when all the rookies met for the first time, i forget what chapter but Kiba picked up on it then.

Yes Kurenai picked up on Hinata feelings when she gave Naruto the medical cream (the anime adds alittle to her dialouge but whatever).

I really think most of the rookies are aware of Hinata feelings for Naruto but Kishimoto just doesn't show much of it.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:11 am

racefan1992 wrote:I believe Kiba picked up on Hinata feelsing when all the rookies met for the first time, i forget what chapter but Kiba picked up on it then.

Yes Kurenai picked up on Hinata feelings when she gave Naruto the medical cream (the anime adds alittle to her dialouge but whatever).

I really think most of the rookies are aware of Hinata feelings for Naruto but Kishimoto just doesn't show much of it.
My main point was is that now Kiba is also aware of Naruto's feelings, as well as probably Shino and Neji definitely was too, because all of them were at "it's all in your eyes" moment. That's where I think Kiba understood, that their feelngs to each other are mutual.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:19 am

He definitely picked up on it in NH's "get a room moment" in 559.
He's, Shino's and Neji's faces say "uhm, guys, I think we're interrupting something here".
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:32 am

GreatKungLao wrote:My main point was is that now Kiba is also aware of Naruto's feelings, as well as probably Shino and Neji definitely was too, because all of them were at "it's all in your eyes" moment. That's where I think Kiba understood, that their feelngs to each other are mutual.

Exactly. The way Neji and Kiba observed this scene reveals a lot, especially Neji. From this time, he knew it was a serious business between Naruto and Hinata.That's why he did not hesitate to sacrifice himself for both after.

As far as Kiba is concerned, I think he was happy for Hinata. To him, Naruto subtle returned Hinata's feelings. Kiba thus reacted according to his personality afterwads, teasing Naruto not to act tough in front of Hinata.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:58 am

^ Yep, that he sure did. Everybody that is anybody who would have witnessed the interactions between them would have known something obvious is going on between the two of them!
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:06 am

Man when Kiba said to naruto don't act tough just cause hinata's here, I just started giggling like a schoolgirl.~
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:07 am

You go Kiba, spread the NH love! Kiba - Narutoverse's NaruHina Fan 195309866
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:40 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:I believe Kiba picked up on Hinata feelsing when all the rookies met for the first time, i forget what chapter but Kiba picked up on it then.

My main point was is that now Kiba is also aware of Naruto's feelings, as well as probably Shino and Neji definitely was too, because all of them were at "it's all in your eyes" moment. That's where I think Kiba understood, that their feelngs to each other are mutual.

Oh i agree. Something happened that the others have picked up on.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:35 pm

Kiba has been a NH shipper for quite sometime along with kurenai and Neji.
Being that he has become a close friend, I'm not suprised.
I think the only person who actually even ships NS, is yamato...maybe sai.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:23 pm

Well, they used to, but even Sai admitted he was wrong and Yamato's reaction to her confession, but there are alot of NH shippers.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:25 pm

CoolChels wrote:Well, they used to, but even Sai admitted he was wrong and Yamato's reaction  to her confession, but there are alot of NH shippers.

even tsunade is one nh shipper even tho she was drunk
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:48 pm

^ Tsunade said something about them? i must have missed that, which chapter? O-o
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:06 pm

Lickstermik wrote:^ Tsunade said something about them? i must have missed that, which chapter? O-o
I was an episode tho the one with the all girls get together but I am not too sure if it was a filler or not
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:15 pm

Oh ok...Thanks Kiba - Narutoverse's NaruHina Fan 2697176399
On to the episode hunting.Kiba - Narutoverse's NaruHina Fan 1868816159
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:30 pm

Lickstermik wrote:Oh ok...Thanks Kiba - Narutoverse's NaruHina Fan 2697176399

by the way tsunade was asking if the girls were tslking about the guys they like and she was looking at hinata since the others were talking about naruto but anyways look for the episode because I can't remember everything that happened in it
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:50 pm

Kiba is like.. NaruHina's cheerleader. Kiba - Narutoverse's NaruHina Fan 1512314842
Omagahd, I wanna see fanart of Kiba in a cheerleader outfit now. Kiba - Narutoverse's NaruHina Fan 713970279
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:24 pm

His a little funny sniffy guy, get in there Kiba and keep helping us put them coming closer to each other lolo
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:29 pm

found it

episode 232
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:32 am

engetsu wrote:

found it

episode 232

Sweet...thanks
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:15 am

Lickstermik wrote:
engetsu wrote:

found it

episode 232

Sweet...thanks

it's interesting, I youtubed "tsunade drunk" found a vid and sure enough the ep no. was in the comments

I think the opportunity for a naruhina moment was lost in that episode, but the people in charge of the anime have a hard time being consistent with each other in regards to Narsak and naruhina for some odd reason.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:25 am

engetsu wrote:I think the opportunity for a naruhina moment was lost in that episode, but the people in charge of the anime have a hard time being consistent with each other in regards to Narsak and naruhina for some odd reason.

That's why the manga, the original creation is my main reference. Sometimes, the anime brings confusion into the pairing issues. It even forgets some important moments. For instance, if I'm not wrong, when Naruto defeated Neji, he was looking for Hinata, but I can't remember that in the anime.

When she said "because I love you", there was a panel in the manga which focused on his surprised eyes, but that was not shown in the anime. I wrote a topic about that in "Questions and confusions".
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:33 am

Irielo wrote:
engetsu wrote:I think the opportunity for a naruhina moment was lost in that episode, but the people in charge of the anime have a hard time being consistent with each other in regards to Narsak and naruhina for some odd reason.

That's why the manga, the original creation is my main reference. Sometimes, the anime brings confusion into the pairing issues. It even forgets some important moments. For instance, if I'm not wrong, when Naruto defeated Neji, he was looking for Hinata, but I can't remember that in the anime.

When she said "because I love you", there was a panel in the manga which focused on his surprised eyes, but that was not shown in the anime. I wrote a topic about that in "Questions and confusions".

I remember somebody posting a part of a filler episode where Naruto goes on about how he loves Sakura and is really frustrated.

It just makes you wonder what goes on in the heads of the animators sometimes.

And again they aren't even consistent about it, they took the confession in 437 and paid a lot of attention to it and stretched in out.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next