Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible NaruHina Scenarios

+47
Hinata-Boobs
Cudislagne
SilentPanda
Rivaille
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
senjusana
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
RockyouNaruto
Starlight
Madara
Beautiful Hime
MichelleHyuga
Azuula
Rin
IIRUNEII
Dajasha
Graypen
Skywardstrike
Zora
itachi75
meow69
JulaShona
engetsu
sordragon
lily567
GreatKungLao
Nineslashmonk
Fallere825
Irielo
funnyface
mangafreakyay
narutohokage123
Aelita
NekoKimio
SID~
Strawberry
Ponyta
racefan1992
Batokusanagi
Zori
kagome1991
Mustang
CoolChels
dovey
SenpaiSamaSan
ClassyLPS
Twin Steps
51 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 4 Empty Re: Possible NaruHina Scenarios

Post by kagome1991 Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:03 pm

All these scenarios are making gush with feels~^u^
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:19 pm

Loving every minute of them. All I can say is awwwwwww!
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:48 pm

Batokusanagi- Love the ending!

Senpai- I also would have loved for Hinata to talk to Naruto when Jiraiya died (and secretly I was hoping for it at the time). I know Twin Steps had a great theory about how Naruto and Hinata have actually talked after the confession. I would love to see that scene.
Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:30 am

^^^ Yeah, the flashback of Naruto Hinata had that nobody has seen before. There's a little chance of that but there is some proof that they talked, Kiba teasing, and her saying "ALSO want to be by his side forever" could mean maybe Naruto said something to her that we didn't see. But we'll never know, if they did, that's adorable bro. Secret lovers. Yeaa.. xD
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:33 am

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:I know people have been posting about possible future scenarios, but to get the creative juices flowing a bit here's a question.

What possible scenario would you have enjoyed seeing in the manga in the past (without it altering canon)?

I would've loved to see Hinata talk with Naruto when he's depressed about Jiraiya's death.
Spoiler:
Twin Steps wrote:
I don't really think this is a scenario but......have you all read my theory about how I suspect Hinata may acquire the ability to summon a full-bodied Chakra Lion (being a somewhat of an opposite to the Susano'O Warrior the Uchiha have)? Well, I'd like to see something like Hinata using her Guardian Lions and Naruto using the Fox side-by-side. Sort of like Naruto in his Kyuubi form with two equally giant Guardian lions (which are Hinata's) on either side of the Fox.

In your "Byuakugan is the originator of the Rinne and Sharingan" thread I was going to post that maybe Hinata would get kyuubi Yin chakra at some point because of the Yin and Yang aspects of Naruto and Hinata. The fact that the seal used to become a Jinchuuriki is called the "Eight Trigrams Seal" is a bonus.
A bit of a crack idea, but I wouldn't mind it. Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 4 3495430729
Of course, Hinata could just get supercharged again and create big ol' chakra lions as well.

DO IT KISHI!

Well, when you consider how Naruto's Whisker marks turn into the Yang sign on the 8 trigrams when he's in Kyuubi mode, why not give Hinata the yin symbol on both her cheeks if she got a Byakugan up grade?

ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:^^^ Yeah, the flashback of Naruto Hinata had that nobody has seen before. There's a little chance of that but there is some proof that they talked, Kiba teasing, and her saying "ALSO want to be by his side forever" could mean maybe Naruto said something to her that we didn't see. But we'll never know, if they did, that's adorable bro. Secret lovers. Yeaa.. xD

The pieces are all coming together now Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 4 676744975
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:28 am

Twin Steps wrote:

Well, when you consider how Naruto's Whisker marks turn into the Yang sign on the 8 trigrams when he's in Kyuubi mode, why not give Hinata the yin symbol on both her cheeks if she got a Byakugan up grade?

If she does get it and has the three broken lines on her cheeks symbolizing "Kun" or Earth and pure Yin and Narutos marks symbolizing "Qian" or Heaven/Cosmos and pure Yang, NaruHina would steal the Heaven and Earth argument. Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 4 982020691

ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:^^^ Yeah, the flashback of Naruto Hinata had that nobody has seen before. There's a little chance of that but there is some proof that they talked, Kiba teasing, and her saying "ALSO want to be by his side forever" could mean maybe Naruto said something to her that we didn't see. But we'll never know, if they did, that's adorable bro. Secret lovers. Yeaa.. xD

The Official Viz translation doesn't have her saying "also" though. :(
http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=47491907&postcount=1387

Ponyta wrote:Batokusanagi- Love the ending!

Senpai- I also would have loved for Hinata to talk to Naruto when Jiraiya died (and secretly I was hoping for it at the time). I know Twin Steps had a great theory about how Naruto and Hinata have actually talked after the confession. I would love to see that scene.

I wonder what could have gone on between them? I doubt they talked about the confession, but then again it would seem weird not to. hmm..
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:01 pm

^^^Well, boo. The forever thing is sweet as honey though. <3 NaruHina is being pushed into my face so much lately.. I. Can't. Breathe.
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:29 pm

Twin Steps- It makes sense that Naruto has Yang because he has the Kyuubi Chakra sealed inside him. I know that Hinata is essentially Yin but I wonder how that would come about logically. Maybe Minato will come into play?

Senpai- I'm still laughing at your joke, but then again I'm a sucker for double entendras, puns, and play on words. If they have or haven't talked, I like to believe that they have just because it's not as awkward as it could have been. I know after I confessed to a 'crush' (many, many years ago), it was pretty awkward. Then again we weren't in the middle of a war...

Now that I think about it, another great scenario would be one in regards to Hinata's mother. I mean, if Naruto was born in October and Hinata in December, wouldn't that mean that Hinata's mother was pregnant during that time? I could easily see the Kyuubi's chakra having an effect as to why Hinata is so weak physically...Hmm...What were the Hyuuga's during the Kyuubi attack?
Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:32 pm

I always wondered about that and Hinata's mother, man, I would do anything to know the Hyuga's story. I've always been so curious about them.. :U
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:04 pm

Ponyta wrote:Twin Steps- It makes sense that Naruto has Yang because he has the Kyuubi Chakra sealed inside him. I know that Hinata is essentially Yin but I wonder how that would come about logically. Maybe Minato will come into play?
Maybe. I can't really think of a realistic scenario in which Hinata gets Yin chakra or a Byakugan upgrade but there are many connections between the Hyuuga and Uzumaki and the Fourth which might hint at something.
Spoiler:

Senpai- I'm still laughing at your joke, but then again I'm a sucker for double entendras, puns, and play on words. If they have or haven't talked, I like to believe that they have just because it's not as awkward as it could have been. I know after I confessed to a 'crush' (many, many years ago), it was pretty awkward. Then again we weren't in the middle of a war...

Now that I think about it, another great scenario would be one in regards to Hinata's mother. I mean, if Naruto was born in October and Hinata in December, wouldn't that mean that Hinata's mother was pregnant during that time? I could easily see the Kyuubi's chakra having an effect as to why Hinata is so weak physically...Hmm...What were the Hyuuga's during the Kyuubi attack?

Yeah, Naruto and Hinata are the youngest rookies and maybe you're right about Hinata and kyuubi chakra affecting her. I actually think she has stronger chakra though, Hinata's 64 palms are WAY more devastating than Neji's 64 palms he used against Naruto, although that's probably just the art change that Kishi went through.

There were a few Hyuugas out and about, I think there was one with the Third Hokage. The Uchiha's were the ones absent, at least Sasuke's parents were.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:14 pm

Who knows, there is always that possibility of these things for Hinata.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:01 pm

I don't think hinata will get the yin chakra, considering how you need to have a strong body, while hinata is "eyes", not "body". Anyways, it was heavily implied minato's gift to Naruto is the other half of kurama
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:18 pm

^ Minato has Yin Kyuubi, though, and he's not Senju or Uzumaki, but it might be because he's an Edo.
Is a strong body really a requirement to become a Jin? I honestly don't remember. I think it was a requirement for Sage Mode.
But yeah Hinata getting Yin Kyuubi is pretty crack, but it's fun to think about.

We're getting off topic now though. :P
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:21 pm

Here, I got a scenario to get back on track:
Naruto: hinata
Hinata: wat.
Naruto: luv u bby
Hinata: awsome les go
Naruto: yey, kk.

Lolol, but hey, at least we're back on topic.. You're welcome.
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:59 pm

A scenario...... Haha, well, we saw sasuke all impressed with Sakura's new attack, so now it's naruto's turn!

Last edited by Twin Steps on Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:51 pm

NH paralleling itself. Naruto sees Hinata's Twin Lion Fists 64 Palms and says "Wow, Hinata is incredible!"

@Classy lol Maybe if Kishi's wife tampers with Kishi's manuscript a scenario like that could happen.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:36 am

Well, here's one I'd like to share.

Remeber how Naruto saved Hinata from the Zetsu clones back in 559 when he first got Kyuubimode? It would be awesome if something similiar happened, but with Hinata saving Naruto from Juubi clones using 64 palms: Twin lion fists , which she just got now.

I mean, why not? The Lion fists were inspired by Guardian Lions in the first place, so it'd make sense.
And then more fluffiness Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 4 3139784573

It would be NaruHina parraleling itself yet again. Not to mention Zetsu clones are created in a similiar method as the Juubi clones, which is done by using the Juubi's chakra to create plant-like monsters (zetsus & Jubabies)
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:59 am

^^^ Oh man, that would be awesome. I want it, I want it! :D
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:42 am

^ I want it too!
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:21 am

You know, if Hinata does protect Naruto like that, it will most certainly grab the Fourth's attention, no?
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:55 am

Oh stop it you, getting my hopes up. <xD
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:15 am

You now, one scene I'm hoping for IF Naruto and sasuke fight, would be that Naruto brings up the fact that he said that they're both gonna die, and he says that he's changed his mind, and he can't die because there are people who have put their faith in him and there are those waiting for his return....And then we see pics if Minato, kushina, jiriaya, Iuruka, Hinata, itachi, nagato, konan etc.........Oh, but not Sakura.

But that's if Sasuke turns dark again,which really doubt.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:16 am

There are so many possible scenarios! ^.^
That one's a good one, it's a great one actually~
I just hope Kishi makes it so you can see Naruto's feelings this time and not Hinata. l want a Naruto--->Hinata moment bro. I mean if 615 wasn't enough for anti-NH to finally stop saying "he has no feelings for Hinata" then I just- I just hope there's a Naruto-->Hinata moment without Hinata there so they can't say "it was all on Hinata's end, not Naruto's." u_u
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:25 am

Yeah, I NH focused scene with no Hinata would be awesome

Even though we pretty much got that after Hinata's confession when he cried and grabbed his heart, and again when he thought of her in 490
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:36 am

I know right? But no, "he said the villagers too."
e_e
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content