Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible NaruHina Scenarios

+47
Hinata-Boobs
Cudislagne
SilentPanda
Rivaille
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
senjusana
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
RockyouNaruto
Starlight
Madara
Beautiful Hime
MichelleHyuga
Azuula
Rin
IIRUNEII
Dajasha
Graypen
Skywardstrike
Zora
itachi75
meow69
JulaShona
engetsu
sordragon
lily567
GreatKungLao
Nineslashmonk
Fallere825
Irielo
funnyface
mangafreakyay
narutohokage123
Aelita
NekoKimio
SID~
Strawberry
Ponyta
racefan1992
Batokusanagi
Zori
kagome1991
Mustang
CoolChels
dovey
SenpaiSamaSan
ClassyLPS
Twin Steps
51 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 13 Empty Re: Possible NaruHina Scenarios

Post by Irielo Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:30 am

Skywardstrike wrote:
Irielo wrote:
Skywardstrike wrote:Geez, people...im sorry to say this but most of those are really freaking CHEESY.
As far as I know, most of us are no mangakas... So if you are able to write a none-"cheesy" scenario, then give it a try. One could then appreciate your outstanding scenarios...
Nah, i  can admit i cant write a good scenario within a few words, I would have to add a lot...i might as well write a fanfiction. But you ask me how i would like it to happen? Well, i know how. There is a doujin...even tough im not the writter i like the overall idea. If you want me to post it so i can give my own thoughts on the whole scenario matter just say so and i will.
You could send this scenario in the "NaruHina Hall"/ fanfiction section if you want to.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywardstrike Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:37 am

Irielo wrote:
Skywardstrike wrote:
Irielo wrote:
Skywardstrike wrote:Geez, people...im sorry to say this but most of those are really freaking CHEESY.
As far as I know, most of us are no mangakas... So if you are able to write a none-"cheesy" scenario, then give it a try. One could then appreciate your outstanding scenarios...
Nah, i  can admit i cant write a good scenario within a few words, I would have to add a lot...i might as well write a fanfiction. But you ask me how i would like it to happen? Well, i know how. There is a doujin...even tough im not the writter i like the overall idea. If you want me to post it so i can give my own thoughts on the whole scenario matter just say so and i will.
You could send this scenario in the "NaruHina Hall"/ fanfiction section if you want to.
Good idea. Im gonna do that.

EDIT: Here, done.

https://naruhina.forumotion.com/t780-naruto-the-next-generation#15312
Skywardstrike
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:23 am

Well, I have one, it's not perfect though
Family:
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:41 am

^ I don't like the fact that Kushans is alive o_o the rest is nice hehe but it's a little too formal
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:47 am

Well, that was me trying to keep Hiashi in character.
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleHyuga Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:58 pm

MMhh, I think when the war finishes, Naruto is going to go black when Hinata appears and catches him before he falls to the floor.
She's embarrased and he's surprised...
She starts to cry of happiness and thanks God because Naruto is okay, he's just weak...
Then, he says "don't cry hinata, all's okay now :)"
Hinata: N-Naruto-kun, thanks
Naruto: hehe..
Hinata lays down naruto on the floor, slowly..
Hinata: I've come to help you, I want to help you every time I can. I'm going to heal your wounds with all my effort..
Naruto: (smiling) Hinata.... Thanks for always be worried for me, you're always by my side.
Hinata: N-Naruto-kun (O///O) it's not necessary that you thanks me, I do it with pleasure..... Well... where it hurts the most?
Naruto: Hehe, to be honest, all my body hurts...
Hinata: (Thinks: Poor Naruto-kun..) I know I don't heal like Sakura-san..Even, I don't know "heal jutsus", I'll just use my unguents and bandages, but I promise I'll do my best... (She starts heal Naruto's wounds)
Naruto: Hinata.. don't compare yourself with Sakura-chan or another ninjas... You don't need it, you're unique, you're a great kunoichi.. I told you, you're strong! Plus, I started to feel better since you arrive here... :)
Hinata: (continues apply unguents, and so on) N-Naruto-kun.. Thank you... (Still more blushed) I see you... You're always have been strong for me, but now, I see you are still stronger.. And I'm so happy to see how you are fulfilling all your dreams, though in a different order
Naruto: ¿¿??
Hinata: You wanted be a Hokage, be stronger than all them and finally be recognized by everyone in the village... but, first you did that everyone recognized you, now you are so much stronger than every hokage, just left you becomes in Hokage... ^^
Naruto: H-Hinata... (His eyes shines) you really know me... I.. I want to ask you a favor...
Hinata: Tell me...
Naruto: Please, don't put your life in danger again.. I don't want you suffer... Less If something happened to you for my fault, I couldn't forgive myself..
Hinata: N-Naruto-kun (surprised)
Naruto: (Hinata has healed so many wounds of Naruto, he feels better that's why, he sits) Hinata, promise me... (Looking at Hinata's eyes)
Hinata: (more blushed!... looks at naruto's eyes, but then she looks away) I'm sorry Naruto-kun (she's so decided, she stop to stutter, but she's still more blushed!) I can't promise you that, I want to protect you now and forever, because If you die... My life wouldn't have sense..
Naruto: (He gets blushed) H-Hina...
They are interrupted because so many shinobis start to arrive around Naruto and Hinata, all are thanking Naruto and celebrating because he (with Sasuke) could overcome to Obito, Madara and the Juubi.
At the same time, at about 1 km is Sasuke, and some shinobis start to arrive around Sasuke (too, he's weak, but at least Juugo was with him, helping him)
One of that shinobis that are around Sasuke is Sakura, and blabla...

It could be great, at least for me, and so realistic!

I from Chile, that's why, I'm sorry if my english is not so good or if I said something that can't be read or understanding Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 13 1906553478 Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 13 2801306734 

Michelle!~~ R&M
MichelleHyuga
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:06 pm

MichelleHyuga wrote:MMhh, I think when the war finishes, Naruto is going to go black when Hinata appears and catches him before he falls to the floor.
She starts to cry of happiness and thanks God because Naruto is okay, he's just weak...
Hinata: I've come to help you, I want to help you every time I can. I'm going to heal your wounds with all my effort..
Naruto: (smiling) Hinata.... Thanks for always be worried for me, you're always by my side.
Hinata: N-Naruto-kun (O///O) it's not necessary that you thanks me, I do it with pleasure..... Well... where it hurts the most?
Hinata: (Thinks: Poor Naruto-kun..) I know I don't heal like Sakura-san..Even, I don't know "heal jutsus", I'll just use my unguents and bandages, but I promise I'll do my best... (She starts heal Naruto's wounds)
Naruto: Hinata.. don't compare yourself with Sakura-chan or another ninjas... You don't need it, you're unique, you're a great kunoichi.. I told you, you're strong! Plus, I started to feel better since you arrive here... :)
Hinata: (continues apply unguents, and so on) N-Naruto-kun.. Thank you... (Still more blushed) I see you... You're always have been strong for me, but now, I see you are still stronger.. And I'm so happy to see how you are fulfilling all your dreams, though in a different order
Hinata: You wanted be a Hokage, be stronger than all them and finally be recognized by everyone in the village... but, first you did that everyone recognized you, now you are so much stronger than every hokage, just left you becomes in Hokage... ^^
Naruto: H-Hinata... (His eyes shines) you really know me... I.. I want to ask you a favor...
Naruto: Please, don't put your life in danger again.. I don't want you suffer... Less If something happened to you for my fault, I couldn't forgive myself..
Naruto: (Hinata has healed so many wounds of Naruto, he feels better that's why, he sits) Hinata, promise me... (Looking at Hinata's eyes)
Hinata: (more blushed!... looks at naruto's eyes, but then she looks away) I'm sorry Naruto-kun (she's so decided, she stop to stutter, but she's still more blushed!) I can't promise you that, I want to protect you now and forever, because If you die... My life wouldn't have sense..
They are interrupted because so many shinobis start to arrive around Naruto and Hinata, all are thanking Naruto and celebrating because he (with Sasuke) could overcome to Obito, Madara and the Juubi.
At the same time, at about 1 km is Sasuke, and some shinobis start to arrive around Sasuke (too, he's weak, but at least Juugo was with him, helping him)

I from Chile, that's why, I'm sorry if my english is not so good or if I said something that can't be read or understanding Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 13 1906553478 Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 13 2801306734 

Michelle!~~ R&M
don't worry about it. its pretty good actually. even if your English is not your strong point, the fact is you tried you best

keep going :D Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 13 3187358519 
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:18 pm

MichelleHyuga wrote:MMhh, I think when the war finishes, Naruto is going to go black when Hinata appears and catches him before he falls to the floor.

Michelle!~~ R&M
An A for effort mate, that was still awesome, I still get the context of the scenario, your English might not be perfect, but it was still an awesome effort.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleHyuga Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:27 pm

Lily and Mustang, thanks a lot for your words! They made me so happy :D!
I'll continue trying to improve my english! :D

Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 13 704842727 
MichelleHyuga
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:47 am

Here is a short and sweet NH moment that came into my head, should be a pretty short one as well.

NaruHina birthday:
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:50 pm

hmm, sakura helping naruto? not bad

it was a good prediction, well structured, you put in a lot of details hmm good(why do I sound like an English teacher)
yup I can imagine naruto being nervous around hinata
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:04 pm

here is a very short one for our sweet couple, in fact it is a little one sided but that is because it is involving one character.

the Naru in NaruHina:
hope you guys like this short NaruHina moment.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:58 pm

I'll give it a try.

Madera and Obito were just defeated. Shinobi are being healed, as well as Naruto and Sasuke by Sakura and Tsunade. Hinata goes over to where Naruto is where Tsunade is healing him.

Hinata: Are you okay, Naruto-kun?
Naruto: Yeah, I think I'll manage.
Hinata: I'm glad, Naruto-kun. The war is finally over.
(Naruto is fully healed and stands up. Hinata goes to hug him. Naruto is a little surprised, but he smiles and he wraps his arms around her.)
Naruto: You didn't have to do that, Hinata. We are alive. There is no need to worry anymore.
(Hinata continues to hug him with some tears in her eyes. Naruto faces her, and holds her hand once again)
Naruto: Let's go home.

:)
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleHyuga Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:07 am

Everyone has great ideas! I hope once at least happens in the manga =^o^=
Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 13 916882880 
MichelleHyuga
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:07 am

Just trying a scenario again. Warning: I'm in a deep fanboy mood now....

Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:57 pm

Two scenarios full of NH goodness. Enjoy Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 13 2697176399 
Spoiler:
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:57 am

Here is one that could happen next week if we are lucky.

NaruHina scenario:
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:28 am

itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:00 am

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=587104388017026&set=a.397447313649402.86098.397409000319900&type=1&theater:
here is another one tho

^ I remember seeing this I should've posted it here, I guess it slipped my mind but thanks for posting @ itachi75
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:33 am

Spoiler:

Credits goes to http://noyver.deviantart.com/
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleHyuga Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:48 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
Spoiler:

Credits goes to http://noyver.deviantart.com/

It's so beautiful!!!! I loved this picture *w*
MichelleHyuga
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:53 am

Obito: ... Rin. Sorry for making you b ashamed for me... Sorry I didn't kept our promise...
Naruto: Obito! It's not too late to make Rin been proud of you in the end! Help us defeat Madara!
Obito: ... Now that you extracted bijuus from me, I'm now at the verge of death... But at least I can say thank you for making me realise about everything I was forcefully closing my eyes at...
Naruto: ... Obito...

Madara: You have served me well, Obito. Too shame that you lost. You could have defeat Naruto pretty easily, after all, his weakest point was always there in front of you *Madara looks at Hinata*. Now I will have to strike his heart instead of you, after all, this Naruto boy looks really troublesome.
Obito: *looks at Hinata and has a flashback of how she supported Naruto in 615 and it reminds him of how Rin supported him in the past as well*

Madara's mokuton bunshin appears right in front of Hinata from under the ground and pierces her through chest.

Naruto and Obito both look at that scene and Naruto has his eyes became full of madness and he has a flashback of how Pain striked Hinata. Obito looks at that and remembers exactly same scene, that happened with Rin, when she was pierced through chest as well.

Naruto: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps at Madara and destroys mokuton bunshin in one hit* Hinata, hold on! I will do something, I will definitely do something about it! Just hold on, you can't die on me, not now, not here...!!!
Hinata: Naruto-kun, I'm so sorry... I wanted to be with you to the end... And die with you while gettind old, with grandchildrens surrounding us... *starts crying* Sorry, I really wanted to see you become Hokage... *closes her eyes*
Naruto: ... *he is trying to hear her heart, but it stops* No... NO... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Naruto turns his head to Madara with fox eyes, he is starting to transform into something mixed with bijuu mode and six-tails mode and jumps at Madara with the strongest feeling of hatred he ever had*

Obito saw everything what happened. While Naruto is fighting with Madara, Obito is trying to crawl to Hinata's dead body. When reaching her, Obito looks at dead Hinata, once again he remembers Rin in the same state. Obito understands, that Rin's will and her pure heart are still living in this generation. He understand, that this is the time and chance for him to redeeme himself in front of everyone. Obito starts performing Rinne Tensei on Hinata. Naruto turns his head to this scene.

Naruto: Obito... You...!
Obito: ... You must protect what you love the most, Uzumaki Naruto... I grant you the chance, that I didn't have back then... You must protect Hinata from now on... And fullfill our dreams in reality... Good bye, Naruto, Minato-sensei, Kakashi... Rin, I hope that it will make you proud of me at least a little... *Obito smiles with the same smile he had in the past and passes away*
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:32 pm

I know this thread hasn't been updated for a while, but I just had a thought and it could be plausible too.

Naruto is getting ready to leave to fight his final battle with Sasuke. Hinata is there to express her concerns.

Hinata- Please Naruto-kun, come back to me alive. Promise me, that you will.

Naruto looks at Hinata straight in the face with a serious look and walks towards her.

Naruto- Hinata, you have my word. I promise you I will come back.

Hinata tears up as Naruto hugs her. It is pretty long and intense as he sheds a tear. He looks at her, and kisses her for the first time

Naruto- I love you, Hinata.

Naruto holds onto her hand not wanting to let go as he starts to walk away. He turns around, and heads off out of the Village to fight Sasuke. Hinata begins to shed more tears as she holds a hand across her heart as Naruto did when he fought pain.
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:51 am

Beautiful Hime wrote:I know this thread hasn't been updated for a while, but I just had a thought and it could be plausible too.

Naruto is getting ready to leave to fight his final battle with Sasuke. Hinata is there to express her concerns.

Hinata- Please Naruto-kun, come back to me alive. Promise me, that you will.

Naruto looks at Hinata straight in the face with a serious look and walks towards her.

Naruto- Hinata, you have my word. I promise you I will come back.

Hinata tears up as Naruto hugs her. It is pretty long and intense as he sheds a tear. He looks at her, and kisses her for the first time

Naruto- I love you, Hinata.

Naruto holds onto her hand not wanting to let go as he starts to walk away. He turns around, and heads off out of the Village to fight Sasuke. Hinata begins to shed more tears as she holds a hand across her heart as Naruto did when he fought pain.
hmm its pretty good it is possible that something similar to this can happen in the manga
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:19 am

here is a cool little Scenario.

NaruHina moment:
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content