Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible NaruHina Scenarios

+47
Hinata-Boobs
Cudislagne
SilentPanda
Rivaille
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
senjusana
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
RockyouNaruto
Starlight
Madara
Beautiful Hime
MichelleHyuga
Azuula
Rin
IIRUNEII
Dajasha
Graypen
Skywardstrike
Zora
itachi75
meow69
JulaShona
engetsu
sordragon
lily567
GreatKungLao
Nineslashmonk
Fallere825
Irielo
funnyface
mangafreakyay
narutohokage123
Aelita
NekoKimio
SID~
Strawberry
Ponyta
racefan1992
Batokusanagi
Zori
kagome1991
Mustang
CoolChels
dovey
SenpaiSamaSan
ClassyLPS
Twin Steps
51 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 11 Empty Re: Possible NaruHina Scenarios

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:31 am

https://youtu.be/NhjS1IbIbS0?t=15m35s

Something like that would be so sweet. Hinata been unconscious after the end of the battle and Naruto is trying to wake up her and when he finally success, they meet each other with eyes and read each other's feelings through each other's eyes, just like in this video with Guy and Rose from Street Fighter.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:23 am

Here is a scenario that might be the best one I have done yet, (yes my brain is working in overdrive, lol)

a NaruHina moment:

Hope you all enjoyed it yes the flashbacks sort of set the tone in this, but this is one of the ways I see it going down.

Last edited by 51-mustang on Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:29 am

51-mustang wrote:Here is a scenario that might be the best one I have done yet, (yes my brain is working in overdrive, lol)

a NaruHina moment:

Hope you all enjoyed it yes the flashbacks sort of set the tone in this, but this is one of the ways I see it going down.
That's a good one too. And coming clearly from Naruto this time. NS just gets swept away if that happens.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:36 am

Irielo wrote:
51-mustang wrote:Here is a scenario that might be the best one I have done yet, (yes my brain is working in overdrive, lol)

a NaruHina moment:

That's a good one too. And coming clearly from Naruto this time. NS just gets swept away if that happens.
that's an excellent scenario
naruto tells obito how he understands what love was and that unlike him who gave up, there was someone(hinata as well as his parents) who didn't give up on him and who believed in him and that is how he got so far

Last edited by lily567 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:03 am

a NaruHina moment:

My awsome meter just blew up, you owe me a new one. :-P
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:12 am

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:
Spoiler:
I really like this one! The characterization and dialogue are really good. I especially enjoyed the imagery in the scene where Naruto notices Hinata, really well done. Do you write fanfiction?
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:44 pm

@Aelita
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

I haven't written a fanfic before, maybe I'll try my hand at it, it's really encouraging to see people enjoy what I write, even if it is a short little NH scenario. :P
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:13 pm

I was just googling and here what I found:

Spoiler:

This would be amazing to happen. Naruto kissing Hinata at the same place, where he was standing, when returned to the village and everybody around celebrating for NaruHina.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:29 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:I was just googling and here what I found:

Spoiler:

This would be amazing to happen. Naruto kissing Hinata at the same place, where he was standing, when returned to the village and everybody around celebrating for NaruHina.
@greatkunglao
I can't see what is in the spoilers Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 11 3516892631 
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:37 pm

lily567 wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:I was just googling and here what I found:

Spoiler:

@greatkunglao
I can't see what is in the spoilers  Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 11 3516892631 
http://stat.ameba.jp/user_images/20130207/18/yuhtodoroki/96/f0/j/o0600043612409425845.jpg
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:13 am

Alright here is the other one that seems like a possibility in my opinion.

this one is set after the war, (well moments after)

another NH moment:
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:20 am

51-mustang wrote:Alright here is the other one that seems like a possibility in my opinion.

this one is set after the war, (well moments after)

another NH moment:
This one is sweet too. Very sweet. I like this perspective of Minato meeting Hinata. That would clear up things too.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:15 am

and here is the last one (well almost, I might have another one if I feel like it) which I think we will all like.

at the training grounds:
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:07 am

(After war is over, everything in konaha is back to normal) (Naruto sees Hinata)
Naruto:Hey Hinata, would you u-um want to go on a date?
Hinata: (fan girl moment in head) Shure I'd love to Naruto.
Naruto: So then, how's Ichirakus?
Hinata: Actually I have a different idea, i-if its ok with you naruto-Kun.
Naruto: (confused) Ok? sure then.
(Naruto follows Hinata through town and ends up at an ice cream place)
(Hinata buys a double Popsicle for them to share and hands half to Naruto while blushing)
( Naruto waits a moment before breaking out in tears, giving Hinata a hug)
Hinata: N-Naruto? Is there something wrong?
Naruto: N-No Hinata. It's just seems as if this is the 3rd time.
Hinata: T-The 3rd time what?
Naruto: It seems as if this is the 3rd time, that one of these popsicles is shared with someone that I love.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:12 am

LC Nuke wrote:(After war is over, everything in konaha is back to normal)    (Naruto sees Hinata)
Naruto:Hey Hinata, would you u-um want to go on a date?
Hinata: (fan girl moment in head) Shure I'd love to Naruto.
Naruto: So then, how's Ichirakus?
Hinata: Actually I have a different idea, i-if its ok with you naruto-Kun.
Naruto: (confused) Ok? sure then.
(Naruto follows Hinata through town and ends up at an ice cream place)
(Hinata buys a double Popsicle for them to share and hands half to Naruto while blushing)
( Naruto waits a moment before breaking out in tears, giving Hinata a hug)
Hinata: N-Naruto? Is there something wrong?
Naruto: N-No Hinata. It's just seems as if this is the 3rd  time.
Hinata: T-The 3rd time what?
Naruto: It seems as if this is the 3rd time, that one of these popsicles is shared with someone that I love.
this is pretty good
the first was iruka then ero-sennin and now hinata
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:14 pm

I love it! I could totally see something like this happening! Or maybe something along the lines of after the war Hinata is taking a break on a bench. She hasn't really had a proper chance to talk to Naruto after everything that happened when he spots her from a distance. He notices the expression on her face and uses the Popsicle sort of like an ice breaker. It's beautiful in my head.
My fangirl feels ~~~

Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:39 am

Minato communicated with Naruto's Kurama.

Kurama: Yo, Minato! You know, since you don't know your son as long as I do, I wanted to clear one your mistake, that you did when came to the battlefield.

Minato/Naruto: ???

Kurama: *smiles* Naruto's girlfriend is not pink haired medical kunoichi. It is actually Hinata Hyuuga. You can't even imagine how much I facepalmed myself everytime, when Hinata was trying to make her move to Naruto and he didn't even noticed it until she confessed her feelings right in his face. Even back then, when I was so full of hatred felt sorry for poor girl.

Naruto: *blushes* It was I who supposed to tell about it to my dad, dattebayo! Besides, how could I even understand Hinata back them if I myself was rised without any knowledge what love is? But now I'm so happy to know what it is and that Hinata is by my side... And I want her by my side forever. I wish my mom met her...

Minato: *surprised* Well... I'm absolutely didn't expected that coming. Don't worry Naruto, I'm sure that Kushina would be full of happiness, that there is a girl that you could talk like that about. While I'm here, I would gladly meet Hinata, I want to get know a girl, who made my son such a romantic.

Kurama: And I was expecting it to come straight from his mouth for 643 chapters. I'm so tired so that I have to open all cards right away.

Last edited by GreatKungLao on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:26 am

@GreatKungLao, funny scenario. Kurama is nasty and I would expect of something like that from him.Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 11 3495430729 
But... IMO, I wouldn't want a third "person" to push NaruHina. It would be funny yeah, but... no. I wouldn't like that. I want them to come together on their own without anyone to interfere.
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:26 pm

Well that is an interesting development, a really good one to have me make another scenario.

happy birthday Naruto:

hope you all liked this one, wasn't as good as my previous ones but it is still really sweet.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:46 pm

This one will be short, but I guess this could easily come as NH confirmation.

Naruto: Dad, he mentioned some girl... Rin. Who was that?
Minato: ... She was one of my students, alongside with Kakashi and Obito... Obito dreamed about becoming Hokage and he loved Rin very much...
Obito: What is the point of talking about that now? RIN IS DEAD!!! You supposed to take care of your students... But you didn't saved not Rin nor me... She had the whole life ahead... She didn't suppose to die that day... Naruto, do you even know what it feels like to loose a girl that you love with all your heart?
Naruto: *having flashback of Pain "killing" Hinata and how it leads him to transform into 6-9 tails* ... So it was that feeling, that lead you this way... Now I understand... Obito, we do really share a lot in common. I guess we could even become best friends if we have met under different circumstances. It's not too late! Stop this madness! Help us to defeat Madara!
Obito: How could you possibly understand me? Your precious Hinata is alive, but Rin is dead...
Naruto: I do understand, that it's nearly impossible to live in the world, when you loose someone precious... But if you stop care memories about them, if their will would stop living in the hearts of others and if you wouldn't let others around you to help continue your life, then it will be the real way to kill the ones you cared about. Obito, I saw right in front of my eyes how Hinata was almost killed by Pain and it really made me mad, so mad that I was ready to turn into a monster... If it wasn't for my dad, I would possibly become like you, just like you said before... Let us help you, Obito! You don't do justice for Rin acting like that! What would she say if she saw your current situation?

Orochimaru appears on the battlefield with Edo Tensei Rin:

Rin: OBITO!!! PLEASE STOP!!!

Obito: O_O
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:56 pm

Wow reading back over these different scenarios, we have members that would make great fanfictions lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zora Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:32 pm

Hey CC (•‿•)
My NaruHina feels are taking over my body.
Zora
Zora

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:42 am

51-Mustang gets credit for doing this before me, back in like the first pages of this thread. But this my 3rd and last one. More feels and Naruto/Kurama shangians and a metaphor.

Spoiler:

Not complete. But fixed.

Long post as well so. Enjoy.

Last edited by racefan1992 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Left out about 6 lines of dialouge, in case people wish to re-read it.)
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:17 am

racefan1992 wrote:51-Mustang gets credit for doing this before me, back in like the first pages of this thread. But this my 3rd and last one. More feels and Naruto/Kurama shangians and a metaphor.

Spoiler:

I loved it   Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 11 3516892631 Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 11 3516892631  +1rep
beautiful and the comedy was good too
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:54 am

racefan1992 wrote:51-Mustang gets credit for doing this before me, back in like the first pages of this thread. But this my 3rd and last one. More feels and Naruto/Kurama shangians and a metaphor.

Spoiler:

That...That was...so beautiful!Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 11 3516892631 Really and truly! I seriously sat here with tear in my eyes and laughing like a maniac. +rep Great job.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next