Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible NaruHina Scenarios

+47
Hinata-Boobs
Cudislagne
SilentPanda
Rivaille
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
senjusana
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
RockyouNaruto
Starlight
Madara
Beautiful Hime
MichelleHyuga
Azuula
Rin
IIRUNEII
Dajasha
Graypen
Skywardstrike
Zora
itachi75
meow69
JulaShona
engetsu
sordragon
lily567
GreatKungLao
Nineslashmonk
Fallere825
Irielo
funnyface
mangafreakyay
narutohokage123
Aelita
NekoKimio
SID~
Strawberry
Ponyta
racefan1992
Batokusanagi
Zori
kagome1991
Mustang
CoolChels
dovey
SenpaiSamaSan
ClassyLPS
Twin Steps
51 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 9 Empty Re: Possible NaruHina Scenarios

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Just for lolz.

War has ended. Sasuke became Hokage. Naruto disappears after the war.

After 16 years a masked man came to Konoha, having all 9 bijuus released and attacking the village.

Sasuke fights back with the masked man, cracking his mask during the battle...

It is revealed, that behind the mask was Naruto with rinnegan in one eye and byakugan in the second eye.

The village is in ashes, the world has met it's apocolypse.

Sasuke: Why, Naruto? From all people I know, how could you ever came to this?

*Naruto having flashbacks from the war*

Naruto: It's because you* let Hinata die!

* By "you" Naruto means everyone, who was at the war and didn't made anything to protect Hinata.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:09 pm

^ Naruto is not Obito... He'd be down and depressive for sure if Hinata came to die, but he won't behave selfish and foolish the way Obito did/is doing...

Naruto knows that everything can happen on a battlefield during a war and in case Hinata dies, he won't accuse anybody but he'll be angry and very disappointed with himself not to have been able to save the one he loves...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:40 pm

Irielo wrote:^ Naruto is not Obito... He'd be down and depressive for sure if Hinata came to die, but he won't behave selfish and foolish the way Obito did/is doing...

Naruto knows that everything can happen on a battlefield during a war and in case Hinata dies, he won't accuse anybody but he'll be angry and very disappointed with himself not to have been able to save the one he loves...
As I said, it was done purely for fun. I just got inspired by this picture.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:44 pm

^Now that he and Kurama are working together, I'm asking myself how it would be if he gets angry for instance if Hinata gets injured or worse dies...

What kind of chakra explosion and transformation could that lead to?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:05 pm

Irielo wrote:^Now that he and Kurama are working together, I'm asking myself how it would be if he gets angry for instance if Hinata gets injured or worse dies...

I am so glad, that you asked, because I have a perfect example for it for a long time already, that just waited for it's moment to appear on this forum. Just please, watch it to the end starting from 10:04.

https://youtu.be/w3SeOmCWXhg?t=10m4s
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:59 pm

engetsu wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/362/9/e/naruhina_by_mihmosa-d5phi1g.jpg

This needs to happen immediately to transform Naruto into real Sage of Six Paths - the one who is moved by true, pure and kind love, not the one, which made you selfish and sick of reality.

Now THIS would be a cool Chakra transfer.

I agree with you. That would be an amazing and totally beautiful scene. Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 9 195309866 

Spoiler:

GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:^Now that he and Kurama are working together, I'm asking myself how it would be if he gets angry for instance if Hinata gets injured or worse dies...

I am so glad, that you asked, because I have a perfect example for it for a long time already, that just waited for it's moment to appear on this forum. Just please, watch it to the end starting from 10:04.

https://youtu.be/w3SeOmCWXhg?t=10m4s

OMG! Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 9 2066170396 That is one hell of an outburst. That would be a pretty awesome scene if Naruto rages like that because of little Hinata beeing injured.Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 9 3027595017
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:54 pm

JulaShona wrote:OMG! Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 9 2066170396 That is one hell of an outburst. That would be a pretty awesome scene if Naruto rages like that because of little Hinata beeing injured.Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 9 3027595017
Could you please do me an honor and watch this moment from it's true beginning? Right here: https://youtu.be/w3SeOmCWXhg?t=8m1s

I just want to hear your thoughts about the horror, that Asura (the character) witnessed in front of him in this video.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:33 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Could you please do me an honor and watch this moment from it's true beginning? Right here: https://youtu.be/w3SeOmCWXhg?t=8m1s

I just want to hear your thoughts about the horror, that Asura (the character) witnessed in front of him in this video.
It's really amazing. Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 9 3668939645   It would look really, really (!) amazing with NaruHina, with exaclty the same way, with the same scenes. Nothing could beat that! Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 9 1484711430 Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 9 3233463881
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:19 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
JulaShona wrote:OMG! Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 9 2066170396 That is one hell of an outburst. That would be a pretty awesome scene if Naruto rages like that because of little Hinata beeing injured.Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 9 3027595017

I've just watched it now. How his anger caused a kind of nuclear explosion and transformed him was incredibly awesome. So, that's something you are seeing coming from Naruto if anything happens to Hinata.

Now, except the love chakra transfer from Hinata to Naruto, how would she react if anything happens to Naruto? Could you imagine a really angry Hinata? She might create a kind of chakra all around her body in the form of a furious lion ready to devour its prey...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by sordragon Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:24 am

Well... to be honest, I always though something about an angry Hinata
in part 1 Kakashi say that Sharingan origins are from Byakugan, I dare to say that somehow this is true, let me explain this theory of mine: I still think about that theory that the wife of Rikudou Sennin was a Hyuga, so I believe that the Elder (the one who will create Uchihas) Eyes are like a descendant of the two other Doujutsus. Now, if you remember right, to obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan, you most lost somebody really close to you, it could be a family member or a close friend, but, where this come from? I believe that the Byakugan (it ancestor) have something similar, it can access to a more powerful version of the Byakugan, but with one condition (that may be familiar to you :P): the Hyuga must learn True Love, and then lost that True Love by the hands of somebody, only with that, the Hyuga will know wrath and kill desire, and access to that evolution, problem what is? if somehow the Hyuga achieve to kill his/her objective, then she/he will not have anything else to do, the Hyuga will be deppresed for some time, and then she/he will either: commit suicide by deppresion, or lose control because of the wrath and start attacking other people. The Hyugas may hide that information because, even though that form is really powerful, it is really risky, risky enough to consider it not worthy of trying, only the most important of the Main Branch know that information, and try to hide it from everywhere to prevent something like that could happen...
my theory its not that developed, I just though it long ago :P
sordragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:34 am

@Irielo
I could see her pissed to tears and crushing the opponent (and their chakra network) with an epic twin lion step 128 (maybe more) palm combo, before rushing back to his side to see how he's doing
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:38 am

@sordragon What you wrote makes sense imo. Twin Steps wrote very interesting theories about these issues as well.

But the only confirmation of all of that can come from the manga only. That's why I'm hoping some good HashiMada dialogues. They are the ones on the battlefield who have the biggest experience and a great knowledge about the Shinobi's history.

I would like to learn something from them about these clans' issues: Senju, Uchiha, Hyuuga, Uzumaki etc. instead of seeing them starting to fight already.

@Lickstermik That would be so epic as well. Inside of me it's boiling of hope to see Hinata making such things.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:00 am

Irielo wrote:I've just watched it now. How his anger caused a kind of nuclear explosion and transformed him was incredibly awesome. So, that's something you are seeing coming from Naruto if anything happens to Hinata.

Now, except the love chakra transfer from Hinata to Naruto, how would she react if anything happens to Naruto? Could you imagine a really angry Hinata? She might create a kind of chakra all around her body in the form of a furious lion ready to devour its prey...
I want to give you a little plost summary, so you could understand, that Asura's anger at this moment wasn't even at it's maximum:
Spoiler:

As for Hinata become angry - she might transform into some sort of goddess? With huge amount of chakra surrounding her and incredible power to appear.

And check this out, what I have found: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/203/3/7/naruto_awake_rinnengan__death_hinata_by_matrksinw-d6en1xr.jpg
Artist: http://matrksinw.deviantart.com/
This is what I also was talking about. Hinata been injured would make Naruto transform into Sage of Six Paths step by step, starting from the eyes. Since he has become friends with Kurama, I think he can't go berserk mode anymore like in 437, but something like this might happen.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:16 am

@ GreatKungLao Thanks for this story! It sounds very interesting to me.

The picture is good too but to see Hinata in this posture just breaks my heart... Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 9 3516892631 
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:22 am

Irielo wrote:@ GreatKungLao Thanks for this story! It sounds very interesting to me.

The picture is good too but to see Hinata in this posture just breaks my heart... Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 9 3516892631 
I'm pretty sure, that if something like that happened, Naruto would use everything he've got to bring Hinata back - everything he've got, especially it would be possible, if he really gets rinnegan.

It could be like that - Naruto gets rinnegan, sacrificed himself with Rinne Tensei for Hinata. Then Naruto is dying, meets Rikudou in the realm between life and death (like where Kakashi met his father) and Rikudou is giving Naruto a second chance, knowing, that his new reincarnation has the most pure and good heart, that shinobi world could ever meet.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:@ GreatKungLao Thanks for this story! It sounds very interesting to me.

I'm pretty sure, that if something like that happened, Naruto would use everything he've got to bring Hinata back - everything he've got, especially it would be possible, if he really gets rinnegan.

It could be like that - Naruto gets rinnegan, sacrificed himself with Rinne Tensei for Hinata. Then Naruto is dying, meets Rikudou in the realm between life and death (like where Kakashi met his father) and Rikudou is giving Naruto a second chance, knowing, that his new reincarnation has the most pure and good heart, that shinobi world could ever meet.

Wow! That sounds good too. Rikudou could even tell him: "You know now to whom your heart was always connected. I'm happy to see that you were ready to give your life to my wife's new reincarnation. By doing so, you were true to your heart and overcame the illusion of appearance. You finally realized who your soulmate was and acted selflessly for her. Both of you have now to continue the mission I've started..."
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:43 am

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:

Wow! That sounds good too. Rikudou could even tell him: "You know now to whom your heart was always connected. I'm happy to see that you were ready to give your life to my wife's new reincarnation. By doing so, you were true to your heart and overcame the illusion of appearance. You finally realized who your soulmate was and acted selflessly for her. Both of you have now to continue the mission I've started..."
It will be just awesome to see Rikudou telling his story to Naruto by himself. No flashbacks, no legends, no myths - only true from Rikudou himself. He could give so much informantion to Naruto and how to fix the world in a right way as well. And if Naruto's and Rikudou's meeting will be triggered by NaruHina moment, I could die happy.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:49 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Spoiler:
It will be just awesome to see Rikudou telling his story to Naruto by himself. No flashbacks, no legends, no myths - only true from Rikudou himself. He could give so much informantion to Naruto and how to fix the world in a right way as well. And if Naruto's and Rikudou's meeting will be triggered by NaruHina moment, I could die happy.

I think I would die happy as well if that happens... lol. Just have to wait and see now how the story will go on.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:59 am

Here is mine, hope it is orginal.......

Spoiler:

I really don't think this is any good but here it is. Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 9 2801306734
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:10 am

racefan1992 wrote:Here is mine, hope it is orginal.......

Spoiler:

I really don't think this is any good but here it is. Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 9 2801306734

A very funny, entertaining and touching scenario! I liked it.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by mangafreakyay Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:05 am

@Racefan1992
Awwwww, so romantic I almost had a heart attack! Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 9 1223164880 
What are you trying to do to me???Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 9 3605650157
mangafreakyay
mangafreakyay

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:53 am

racefan1992 wrote:Here is mine, hope it is orginal.......

Spoiler:

Where is my handkerchief?

And I also came up with a little idea.

There is just this moment, when Naruto and Hinata are standing in front of each other, looking into eyes of each other:

Hinata: (I love you, Naruto-kun)
Naruto: I love you too, Hinata.
Hinata: ... ah?!
Naruto hugs and then gently kiss Hinata.

The point is that Hinata's words were in her head, while Naruto read it in her eyes, he respond like if she actually said that aloud.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:13 am

Here's my take, so here we go. (keep in mind, this is essentially my own take on what GreatKungLao has already made, so credit for the scenario goes to him, this is my own spin on it)

Anyways, please let me know what you think

Spoiler:

Anyway, I hope this turned out okay. I'll be sure to read this again later, and probably hate it.

Just let me know if you want me to go ahead and finish it, otherwise I think an open ended ending like this is appropriate. Any further I would have to really start getting into kishi's head as to how this whole debacle would finish.

Any feedback (even negative) is always welcome too, getting my ass ripped was the only way I was ever able to pass my AP tests.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:33 am

engetsu wrote:Here's my take, so here we go. (keep in mind, this is essentially my own take on what GreatKungLao has already made, so credit for the scenario goes to him, this is my own spin on it)

Spoiler:

Anyway, I hope this turned out okay. I'll be sure to read this again later, and probably hate it.

Just let me know if you want me to go ahead and finish it, otherwise I think an open ended ending like this is appropriate. Any further I would have to really start getting into kishi's head as to how this whole debacle would finish.

Any feedback (even negative) is always welcome too, getting my ass ripped was the only way I was ever able to pass my AP tests.

Beautiful but dramatic. If that's an opened end then I'd like to know the rest.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:43 am

Irielo wrote:
engetsu wrote:Here's my take, so here we go. (keep in mind, this is essentially my own take on what GreatKungLao has already made, so credit for the scenario goes to him, this is my own spin on it)

Spoiler:

Beautiful but dramatic. If that's an opened end then I'd like to know the rest.

Thanks for the kind words, Irielo. Believe it or not this took me over an hour to make, so part 2 will be up sometime tomorrow probably.

By the way, do you have your own scenario posted? I think I'll snoop around this thread for a bit.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next