Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokage Tournament

+2
ClassyLPS
Twin Steps
6 posters

Go down

Hokage Tournament Empty Hokage Tournament

Post by Twin Steps Thu May 30, 2013 6:47 am

Just a thought I'd like to share.

Let's face the facts, Kishi never does anything for no reason. And in the last few chapters, we've had Naruto, Sasuke, Kiba, & Sakura all state that they want to become hokage, with Hinata also saying that "everyone wants to become hokage"

I think that, as a conclusion to the series as well as to be a sort of throwback to the chunnin exams, a similiar tournament shall be held in konoha, but rather than the participants fighting to become chunnin, it'll be to see who becomes hokage. There would also be a written part to see if they have the necessary leadership skills.

The participants, I'd imagine, would be Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Lee, Choji, Shikamaru, Ino, Tenten, Hinata, Sai, Kakashi, Gai, Shino, & Kiba. Sure not all of these people actually want to become hokage....but they may just enter it for fun.

Anyways, You might also say that Naruto & Sasuke are way above the others' levels. This may be true now, but let's say all partcipants had a 6 month preparation for the tournament and would vastly improve their skills. Let's face it, we haven't really seen much of the K11's abilities.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Twin Steps on Thu May 30, 2013 8:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Hokage Tournament Empty Re: Hokage Tournament

Post by ClassyLPS Thu May 30, 2013 6:51 am

Ooh, that's something I would very much like to see.
That would be epic~
:D
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Thu May 30, 2013 7:46 am

I bet you that would be fun to watch all of them doing something like that for old times.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Thu May 30, 2013 7:56 am

And it works for NaruHina too~ this time around Hinata could actually cheer him on. And he could cheer her on..
Imagine all the NaruHina we could get out of this.. All of the possibilties..
Gah! Twin Steps! Why did you have to do this to me!?
*explodes from the possibility overload*
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Fri May 31, 2013 7:43 am

A Sasuke VS Hinata fight would be awesome
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Fri May 31, 2013 8:13 am

Lmao, if that does happen then that means she battled both of the geniuses of Konoha.
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Fri May 31, 2013 10:48 am

ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:Lmao, if that does happen then that means she battled both of the geniuses of Konoha.

Yeah...except she'd have to lose again to Sasuke cause he needs to fight Naruto, it would still be badas though finally seeing a Hyuga face off against an Uchiha
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Fri May 31, 2013 10:56 am

Ahh, I want a Hokage Tournament! :D
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:25 pm

Lol I'm pretty sure Sakura was just busting Naruto's and Sasuke's chops with that Hokage comment XD

But why not, it'd be a cool throw back to the Chunnin Exams. Naruto and Sauce might have to retake the Chunnin Exam though, since they're both still genin lol.
You know what'd be super ironic though? Remember during the 1st test of the Chunnin exam when Ibiki threatened that if the participants answered the last question wrong they'd remain as genin for the rest of their lives. And Naruto refuted that he wouldn't run away and would face the question head on because it didn't matter if he were stuck as a genin for the rest of his life, he'd become Hokage anyway? What if Naruto manages to become Hokage without ever advancing past the genin title? lol
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:38 am

^That's why I think Naruto has never been promoted even though he could've been, particularly before the war began as Tsunade had told off Koharu & Homura during Pain's Invasion (so "The Elders" excuse lost all meaning after that). You don't have to go through the exams to be promoted. However, I feel that Kishimoto had Naruto make that boast in the Chuunin exams back then to make it "reality" at the end of the series. We just didn't know it at the time.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:22 am

To be honest, I'd like to see Sakura get the hokage seat just so she could rub it in their faces.

But on a serious note, I really don't know who will be hokage or how Kishi will go about this. Co-kage? lolol
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:58 am

NekoKimio wrote:To be honest, I'd like to see Sakura get the hokage seat just so she could rub it in their faces.

But on a serious note, I really don't know who will be hokage or how Kishi will go about this. Co-kage? lolol

No, stahp with the bad puns. Who knows, seeing as how the ninja system is changing, it MAY be possible
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down